FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I don't get these messaging threads

I don't get these messaging threads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What I mean is those threads where you message someone you fancy. I don't understand them at all.

I know that that they're just for fun but I wouldn't have a clue on what to say and I don't think I'd get anything back anyway.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don’t join in then

It’s just a bit of banter anyway, I hardly ever get messages in response to them but I still join in

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive become very good friends with someone who just messaged me and said i fancy you

"Ive become very good friends with someone who just messaged me and said i fancy you"

oooooh, where have you been lately ? Missed you

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Bloody hell I bet you're fun on a night out.

Hey x, you look gorgeous and I I really fancy you.

What's the worst that can happen ?

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"What I mean is those threads where you message someone you fancy. I don't understand them at all.

I know that that they're just for fun but I wouldn't have a clue on what to say and I don't think I'd get anything back anyway."

You say you are in, then wait for somebody you like the look of to pop up and contact them via the reply privately tab.... they then know its contact from the thread and will reply.

Its good practice for starting a conversation with a stranger and stops your inbox dying from a lack of mail

Its meant to be fun so don't get all excited and assume you will get a meet from it.

"Ive become very good friends with someone who just messaged me and said i fancy you"

This! We met on one such thread and in 4 days we're getting married

Ads

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Due to my area they don't work for me, so I don't join in, quite simple, they are just for a bit of fun and a possible future meet

"What I mean is those threads where you message someone you fancy. I don't understand them at all.

I know that that they're just for fun but I wouldn't have a clue on what to say and I don't think I'd get anything back anyway.

You say you are in, then wait for somebody you like the look of to pop up and contact them via the reply privately tab.... they then know its contact from the thread and will reply.

Its good practice for starting a conversation with a stranger and stops your inbox dying from a lack of mail

Its meant to be fun so don't get all excited and assume you will get a meet from it.

"

I wasn't expecting a meet or anything like that. I just wanted to see what these were all about and maybe say hi to a few but I never seem to muster up the balls to do so due to my autism affecting my social skills

You say I'm in then someone messages you and you find out they're pretty awesome and all is good with the world.

OP - a fair number of meets happen off the back of them - chance your arm - you might find a match

[Removed by poster at 24/03/18 21:16:11]

Aww congratulations guys

"Ive become very good friends with someone who just messaged me and said i fancy you

Ads"

"

Aww congratulations guys

Ive become very good friends with someone who just messaged me and said i fancy you

Ads"

Thank you

Slough Windsor ish

I wasn't expecting a meet or anything like that. I just wanted to see what these were all about and maybe say hi to a few but I never seem to muster up the balls to do so due to my autism affecting my social skills"

In that case those threads are exactly the ones you need to take part in... push yourself!

Practice you social skills on people who should reply as thats the idea of the thread. Use them to brush up on sincere complements and general chit chat.

Its going to be challenging for you but at least the effort wont be wasted on random people who probably wont reply.

Like i said... push your self and hopefully improve yoursocial ability.

I wasn't expecting a meet or anything like that. I just wanted to see what these were all about and maybe say hi to a few but I never seem to muster up the balls to do so due to my autism affecting my social skills

In that case those threads are exactly the ones you need to take part in... push yourself!

Practice you social skills on people who should reply as thats the idea of the thread. Use them to brush up on sincere complements and general chit chat.

Its going to be challenging for you but at least the effort wont be wasted on random people who probably wont reply.

Like i said... push your self and hopefully improve yoursocial ability. "

Like i said... push your self and hopefully improve yoursocial ability. "

Ok. I'll give it a try. I think posted in one earlier but then chose to back out

Slough Windsor ish

Ok. I'll give it a try. I think posted in one earlier but then chose to back out"

Go on... be brave... put you pulling pants on, smile and get in there x

Ok. I'll give it a try. I think posted in one earlier but then chose to back out

Go on... be brave... put you pulling pants on, smile and get in there x"

Ok I'll give it a shot.

» Add a new message to this topic