FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thinking twice about doing a good deed.

Thinking twice about doing a good deed.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust Rachel OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

This happened to a mate recently.

He was in a chippie getting my tea, there was two young girls about 10/11 in there.

They only had £5, he heard them working out what they could afford. They ordered their food and sat down, the younger one mentioned they wanted chicken nuggets. The oldest one said they couldn't afford them.

He was toying with the idea of buying it for them.

The only thing that stopped him buying them the nuggets was, that he was on my own and could he come across as a paedophile.

Shame that people have to think twice before doing a good deed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This happened to a mate recently.

He was in a chippie getting my tea, there was two young girls about 10/11 in there.

They only had £5, he heard them working out what they could afford. They ordered their food and sat down, the younger one mentioned they wanted chicken nuggets. The oldest one said they couldn't afford them.

The only thing that stopped him buying them the nuggets was, that he was on my own and could he come across as a paedophile.

Shame that people have to think twice before doing a good deed."

Think this is fairly common for guys to worry about x

By *hips n FursMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

It's a sad sign of the times I'm afraid.

"It's a sad sign of the times I'm afraid."

This

I've done this before a few times in the local shop if one of the kids doesn't have enough for whatever they're wanting. I think nothing of it and I don't think any person in there right mind would. All your doing is helping out not offering to show them some puppies ffs

By *lackitncoCouple  over a year ago

lichfield

I buy food for the homeless whenever I come across them

One guys was so grateful for a £1.50 bag of hot doughnuts

Another guy in Lichfield threw a £6 bag of fish and chips on the floor because he preferred the money

Shame that people have to think twice before doing a good deed.

Think this is fairly common for guys to worry about x

"

Guys only ?! Your comment says a lot....

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I don't think twice about it...

I'll just do it.

If others have problems with doing others a good turn they can **** off.

I'd order the food, pay and tell the shop to give it the kids. Have the thought they ate them, they may have thrown them away but I'd prefer the positive thought

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

"I'd order the food, pay and tell the shop to give it the kids. Have the thought they ate them, they may have thrown them away but I'd prefer the positive thought"

Great advice and what I'd do too. Wouldn't engage with the kids directly and would be gone before they know.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Its a sad and twisted world that we are living in

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

"I'd order the food, pay and tell the shop to give it the kids. Have the thought they ate them, they may have thrown them away but I'd prefer the positive thought"

I did that in a shop one day for two girls who hadn't enough money for whatever they were buying, I was at the next till over and just gave the cashier a few euros that would cover the shortfall and walked away.

Shame that people have to think twice before doing a good deed."

This is like yesterday a young girl was watching a musician at a train station and dancing along her mum said I haven’t got any change I had about 20p and was going to give it to her but the same thing didn’t want to seem like a paedo

Ads

» Add a new message to this topic