Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"But im after a decent pair of boxin gloves

Any1 any suggestions"

Boxing gear shop!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I had a pair of Winning training gloves for sparring and training a couple of years ago and they were brilliant

Amazon. My dad does boxing semi-professionally and also teaches, and his are from amazon. The ones he bought for the classes are also amazon, but obviously cheaper. My mum also got hers from amazon (they’re a good pair, but she doesn’t box, just goes to my dad’s class. Doesn’t like sharing gloves though!)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Amazon. My dad does boxing semi-professionally and also teaches, and his are from amazon. The ones he bought for the classes are also amazon, but obviously cheaper. My mum also got hers from amazon (they’re a good pair, but she doesn’t box, just goes to my dad’s class. Doesn’t like sharing gloves though!) "
see i brought a pair of amazon they looked great wen they arrived they were faux leather lasted about a week

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Amazon. My dad does boxing semi-professionally and also teaches, and his are from amazon. The ones he bought for the classes are also amazon, but obviously cheaper. My mum also got hers from amazon (they’re a good pair, but she doesn’t box, just goes to my dad’s class. Doesn’t like sharing gloves though!) see i brought a pair of amazon they looked great wen they arrived they were faux leather lasted about a week "

Look at the "winning" range they were the best I've had.

There's a lot of cheap rubbish about

"Amazon. My dad does boxing semi-professionally and also teaches, and his are from amazon. The ones he bought for the classes are also amazon, but obviously cheaper. My mum also got hers from amazon (they’re a good pair, but she doesn’t box, just goes to my dad’s class. Doesn’t like sharing gloves though!) see i brought a pair of amazon they looked great wen they arrived they were faux leather lasted about a week "

Ah, oh dear. Well my dad has had his a wee while now and they’re great, my mum has only used hers for two hours so...time will tell with them. They seem, feel, and look great though.

» Add a new message to this topic