FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cock pictures, I need to ask.

Cock pictures, I need to ask.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the idea behind cock pictures? I don't quite get it.

Some profiles just have cock pictures, nothing else, why?

Why send cock pictures to a couple who clearly state they're looking for bi females?

I'm not entirely unhappy about getting sent cock pictures, I'm just not sure why they seem to be everywhere?

I mean if it's massive then fair enough, show it off as much as possible and by all means send me a picture lol, but average or small, I can't quite understand why men feel the need to show it off. Is it a primitive thing? I mean if you're a man I know you have one so it's not really necessary to send me a picture of yours.

I do enjoy looking at them, probably like a lot of females but it needs to be a nice picture. If it's thick and vieny and the pictures are quite arty, I can really enjoy a wee perv at them.

Just wondering?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not sure why men do it, but I don't understand why would an average or small endowed man should feel less important about showing his as opposed to we or vwe.

I love a cock pic. So long as the cock looks healthy and the pic wasn’t taken earlier than 2015 then i’ll happily perve an engorged penis.

No toilets in the pic though. I draw the line there.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Partly you have answered your own question "you like to see big ones" a very subjective word and some men will think they have "big ones" flood gates open.

I think most men are just super impressed with their penises...

"

I mean if it's massive then fair enough, show it off as much as possible and by all means send me a picture lol, but average or small, I can't quite understand why men feel the need to show it off.

If it's thick and vieny and the pictures are quite arty, I can really enjoy a wee perv at them.

"

These two comments are the exact sort of thing give a lot of men a complex about the size of their penis.

"

I mean if it's massive then fair enough, show it off as much as possible and by all means send me a picture lol, but average or small, I can't quite understand why men feel the need to show it off.

If it's thick and vieny and the pictures are quite arty, I can really enjoy a wee perv at them.

These two comments are the exact sort of thing give a lot of men a complex about the size of their penis.

"

In a world away from Fab, I don’t think the majority of women care about the size of a guy’s penis. Also, huge willies aren’t everyone’s preference.

"

In a world away from Fab, I don’t think the majority of women care about the size of a guy’s penis. Also, huge willies aren’t everyone’s preference. "

Oh I know, the vast majority of women on here don't care and most outside of FAB don't either.

I've been on the receiving end of hurtful comments about the size of my penis, I was mocked in person many years ago so know how it feels, it's awful. I had a complex for a long time despite being above average. I'm fine now but comments like those made by the OP really don't help a lot of blokes.

"I love a cock pic. So long as the cock looks healthy and the pic wasn’t taken earlier than 2015 then i’ll happily perve an engorged penis.

No toilets in the pic though. I draw the line there."

Lol why 2015?

"

In a world away from Fab, I don’t think the majority of women care about the size of a guy’s penis. Also, huge willies aren’t everyone’s preference.

Oh I know, the vast majority of women on here don't care and most outside of FAB don't either.

I've been on the receiving end of hurtful comments about the size of my penis, I was mocked in person many years ago so know how it feels, it's awful. I had a complex for a long time despite being above average. I'm fine now but comments like those made by the OP really don't help a lot of blokes.

"

I’ll never quite understand how people can be so awful. Glad you’re over it now!

"I think most men are just super impressed with their penises... "

absolutely yes x

"I'm not sure why men do it, but I don't understand why would an average or small endowed man should feel less important about showing his as opposed to we or vwe. "

I noticed on your profile you don't show any and your pictures are very nice.

I cant do the face pic due to privacy and im not gym fit so a body picture isnt gonna get me a reply message..

i did add text to mine.

"I'm not sure why men do it, but I don't understand why would an average or small endowed man should feel less important about showing his as opposed to we or vwe.

I noticed on your profile you don't show any and your pictures are very nice. "

Probably because they don't show an average cock

"

You're absolutely right, I've heard big ones can be quite uncomfortable from quite a few of my friends.

In a world away from Fab, I don’t think the majority of women care about the size of a guy’s penis. Also, huge willies aren’t everyone’s preference. "

You're absolutely right, I've heard from a few of my friends that really big ones can be quite uncomfortable.

But on the other hand if you gave a man a choice of penis sizes, let's say 4inch, 6 inch or 8 inch I think most would still pick the largest size.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I don't "do" pictures of my penis. I'm not a walking dildo, and since I am of just above average height, you may assume I have a roughly average penis (that; and statistics).

"I don't "do" pictures of my penis. I'm not a walking dildo, and since I am of just above average height, you may assume I have a roughly average penis (that; and statistics).

"

I reckon you're a genuine 12"

"

In a world away from Fab, the office, clubs, bars, pubs and forums and every day chat, the majority of women care about the size of a guy’s penis. A

"

Fixed

Hereford

"I don't "do" pictures of my penis. I'm not a walking dildo, and since I am of just above average height, you may assume I have a roughly average penis (that; and statistics).

I reckon you're a genuine 12" "

I'm 6' I'll have you know. 12" is a literal gnome.

I assume men enjoy taking pictures of their cocks and it turns them on to upload them.

If people are confident to show it off, man or woman, fair play to them. If pictures are not to our taste we just scroll by.

Unsolicited cock pics are a no no

"

Nice legs btw.

"

In a world away from Fab, the office, clubs, bars, pubs and forums and every day chat, the majority of women care about the size of a guy’s penis. A

Fixed "

Haha. I’m confused about the random ‘A’ though.

Hereford

Nice legs btw. "

Thanks, I grew them myself.

Nice legs btw.

Thanks, I grew them myself. "

You're very welcome. Xx

I reckon you're a genuine 12"

I'm 6' I'll have you know. 12" is a literal gnome. "

More photos like yours on fab yes please. Not everyone wants to see a dick pic. I don't get the fascination. As I said on another thread tonight. Getting a dick pic is a bit like a cat giving you a dead mouse. I can see you are proud, but I am going to throw it away without ever touching it. Much prefer a good teasing photo without showing everything. Keeps me interested.

"If people are confident to show it off, man or woman, fair play to them. If pictures are not to our taste we just scroll by.

Unsolicited cock pics are a no no"

this

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"

"

It only gives men with small dicks a complex

"I love a cock pic. So long as the cock looks healthy and the pic wasn’t taken earlier than 2015 then i’ll happily perve an engorged penis.

i was just about to send you mine ..... but then i read the last paragraph

have to leave something to the imagination

I do enjoy looking at single guy profiles, but I must admit, if it says 6 public photos and ALL of them are willies .... well, that's just 5 Willy photos too many really. For me anyway.

Taxiiiii!!!

Mrs x

"I do enjoy looking at single guy profiles, but I must admit, if it says 6 public photos and ALL of them are willies .... well, that's just 5 Willy photos too many really. For me anyway.

Taxiiiii!!!

Mrs x"

What if in each pic they wear a different hat?

I love cock pictures im visual I love hard soft wankin cumin all kinds of pics it makes me horny

I have hats.

I guess with this site being based around sex, there's several reasons...

To attract those that are seeking such a size of cock (whatever size they are).

Because they get a kick out of showing off their cock, and upon an appropriate site.

Or because they believe it's what may entice people.

Have to say though.....

Guys, mix it up a bit.

Half a dozen pics of your knob from various angles, with little profile text isn't going to be such an attention grabber. Regardless of any size.

I like cock pics but as previously said they have to be aesthetically pleasing other wise I find them quite cringe.

And I prefer bigger ones than smaller, certain positions just don't work as well with a smaller one

Oh I love a cock pic MrH does too!

One could say why do women show pictures of their breasts and vaginas. It would be a boring site if nothing sexual was shown, just saying

"I do enjoy looking at single guy profiles, but I must admit, if it says 6 public photos and ALL of them are willies .... well, that's just 5 Willy photos too many really. For me anyway.

Taxiiiii!!!

Mrs x"

3 Willy’s and two bod pics is my best offer !

Taxiiiii!!!

Mrs x

What if in each pic they wear a different hat?"

Hmmm, well I do like hats. And I do like a bit of variety. Perhaps it'd work? Do you have examples? x

"

Fixed

Haha. I’m confused about the random ‘A’ though. "

Me too

"I have hats."

Yes you Do and very nice hats they are too x

Nah - you want a "finger" pic

By *ig rig hullMan  over a year ago

Hull

It's because these cavemen participate in intelligent conversation. Ugg ugg is the only thing that comes from their mouth.....

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Am sure it’s a ‘primitive’ thing, can’t be any other logical reason for it.

By *ig rig hullMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Am sure it’s a ‘primitive’ thing, can’t be any other logical reason for it."

Exactly....like watching discovery channel on here ffs

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm personally only interested in a cock shot if I'm interested in the guy attached. Yeah I don't mind looking... eventually.

I'd rather see a torso, back, legs. I quite like a nice bum shot. Or things which are suggestive rather than explicit.

(and I know I have no public pictures. I plan to remedy that when my injury is a bit better)

Its like why some women want to show their pussies on here

Here’s the key, will it work in my lock?

No toilets in the pic though. I draw the line there.

i was just about to send you mine ..... but then i read the last paragraph "

Well aren’t you a tease

To me a hard cock pic is arousing. That pic has been taken when the fella is aroused. Something has gotten him hard. My mind drifts off to wondering what got him hard, did he masturbate after he took the pic that sort of thing and then i imagine him stroking and next thing you know my vibrator is out.

So yeah. Love them.

By *inkvaderMan  over a year ago

london/manchester/ringwood

Well look no further

It's a nice feeling to share with you ladies .. when it's all full and throbbing ...

"To me a hard cock pic is arousing. That pic has been taken when the fella is aroused. Something has gotten him hard. My mind drifts off to wondering what got him hard, did he masturbate after he took the pic that sort of thing and then i imagine him stroking and next thing you know my vibrator is out.

So yeah. Love them."

I’d happily send you a pic, but your age filter has other ideas

By *inkvaderMan  over a year ago

london/manchester/ringwood

"I think most men are just super impressed with their penises...

absolutely yes x"

Yes of course we are... our penises have personalities of their own... happy's days ... and sad days

» Add a new message to this topic