FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you feel sorry for yourself?

Do you feel sorry for yourself?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For all the great potential Fab offers, how many of you out there have at times either:

Felt sorry for yourself?

Felt frustrated?

Have questioned yourself?

Have doubted yourself?

Have lost your mojo due to the lack of activity?

Im not ashamed to say that i go through various up and downs over the year. A great meet in Fab makes you feel amazing and the lack of activity really affects morale and self confidence. The downs in particular really do feel low.

Just wondering if anyone else experiences similar feelings, whether it be good or bad?

Cheers Pete xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Nah... fabs not that central to our life.

We stay positive and happy whatever is going on here. If that changes we take a break til we can come back positive and happy again.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

No

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

Hi op, yep I have ups and downs with fab. I think most of us do if we're honest. I find taking a break does me the world of good and puts things into perspective and I come back happy and ready to find a fab friend again

By *aster taking controlMan  over a year ago

holland park

life with or without fab is full of ups n down

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you go off and do something in real life in the low times. Its easy to get trapped in this tiny crazy little fab world. Its really not that important compared to all the other wonderful things that are out there.

No to all 5 points.

I'm here for leisure purposes only.

I don't need other people to make me feel good about myself. If I lose interest it's because I'm too tired to meet anyone new from here, as well as the men I'm already seeing.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

Not in regards to Fabs, no.

I just can't take Fabs seriously.

With respect to dating, then yes.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

No to all.

I do feel the pain of others who have more than first world problems to occupy their mind.

Perspective is the key

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Low only feels low if you let it me ol mucka. More to life than just fab.

"For all the great potential Fab offers, how many of you out there have at times either:

Felt sorry for yourself?

Felt frustrated?

Have doubted yourself?

Im not ashamed to say that i go through various up and downs over the year. A great meet in Fab makes you feel amazing and the lack of activity really affects morale and self confidence. The downs in particular really do feel low.

Just wondering if anyone else experiences similar feelings, whether it be good or bad?

Cheers Pete xx"

Pete, I’d say that’s pretty human, especially for guys on here.

Yup seeing a huge amount of "gym fit" only guys on a profile and messages that never get replied can disheartening BUT in the end its free it beats Face Book you get to read all the great stories and see some naughty profiles and if your lucky get to meet folk all for free.... well kinda

Yes. But not due to fab.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I think Fab reflects every day life at times. Some days I just want a hug but that’s not really what’s on offer here. I do have a friend that gives great hugs and knows I’m on here.

Sometimes you just want a coffee and a chat. It’s not always about playing.

By *cot611Man  over a year ago

carterton

I just wonder how different things would be if us blokes started venting our frustrations about the amount of pictures we receive showing wonderfully enticing and thought provoking images of heavenly lady gardens but not being able to put a face to it. Maybe then OP we'd spend less nights crying ourselves to sleep and more nights without any sleep.

Hereford

"For all the great potential Fab offers, how many of you out there have at times either:

Felt sorry for yourself?

Felt frustrated?

Have doubted yourself?

Cheers Pete xx

Pete, I’d say that’s pretty human, especially for guys on here. "

Really?

Some actually take fabs seriously?

Felt sorry for yourself?

Felt frustrated?

Have doubted yourself?

Cheers Pete xx

Really?

"

I’d guess they do, yeah. I’m also guessing it’s pretty difficult getting knocked back a lot.

Felt sorry for yourself?

Felt frustrated?

Have doubted yourself?

Cheers Pete xx

Really?

"

of course they do....

its mainly men who cant get a shag in a month of sundays

Hereford

Felt sorry for yourself?

Felt frustrated?

Have doubted yourself?

Cheers Pete xx

Really?

I’d guess they do, yeah. I’m also guessing it’s pretty difficult getting knocked back a lot. "

No it isn't, it's Fabs - women get 86billion messages a day. I think if you actually care that someone on fabs knocks you back for a random shag, you need to take a good long look at yourself.

Felt sorry for yourself?

Felt frustrated?

Have doubted yourself?

Cheers Pete xx

Really?

I’d guess they do, yeah. I’m also guessing it’s pretty difficult getting knocked back a lot. "

You summed iy up perfectly! Its like self torture in a way. Keep getting knocked back over and over and over; yet you keep coming back for more with the hope that just one day, things might change.

Its true to say keep Fab at arms length, don't take it too seriously but the knock backs and or lack of any response can be soul destroying .

Felt sorry for yourself?

Felt frustrated?

Have doubted yourself?

Cheers Pete xx

Really?

I’d guess they do, yeah. I’m also guessing it’s pretty difficult getting knocked back a lot.

No it isn't, it's Fabs - women get 86billion messages a day. I think if you actually care that someone on fabs knocks you back for a random shag, you need to take a good long look at yourself. "

Well done for being super awesome.

Felt sorry for yourself?

Felt frustrated?

Have doubted yourself?

Cheers Pete xx

Really?

You summed iy up perfectly! Its like self torture in a way. Keep getting knocked back over and over and over; yet you keep coming back for more with the hope that just one day, things might change.

Its true to say keep Fab at arms length, don't take it too seriously but the knock backs and or lack of any response can be soul destroying .

"

Why don’t you try dating apps!? My male friends have a pretty good success rate on there, and there are women looking for no strings sex.

Hereford

Felt sorry for yourself?

Felt frustrated?

Have doubted yourself?

Cheers Pete xx

Really?

No it isn't, it's Fabs - women get 86billion messages a day. I think if you actually care that someone on fabs knocks you back for a random shag, you need to take a good long look at yourself.

Well done for being super awesome."

Come on - it's a bonus if they actually read your message.

Fabs is all about random casual sex and thats quite a niche market.

I just don't know how anyone can actually take this place seriously.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't follow a doubting habit. Life is too bountiful and interesting to focus on the negative. Fab is but a tiny element of life and sex that it should not be taken seriously.

Go out and do good things in the world.

Felt sorry for yourself?

Felt frustrated?

Have doubted yourself?

Cheers Pete xx

Really?

Well done for being super awesome.

Come on - it's a bonus if they actually read your message.

Fabs is all about random casual sex and thats quite a niche market.

I just don't know how anyone can actually take this place seriously. "

But surely you see that for some guys, it can be disheartening!? And so what, so what if they do take it more seriously than you. You’ve been on here for a while, you know how it works. However, I’m guessing for guys who are new, it’s a bit of a reality check.

No and I haven’t met anyone for sex for over four years

"No and I haven’t met anyone for sex for over four years "

Duuuuuude!

Felt sorry for yourself?

Felt frustrated?

Have doubted yourself?

Cheers Pete xx

Really?

Why don’t you try dating apps!? My male friends have a pretty good success rate on there, and there are women looking for no strings sex."

Ive been on various dating sites for far too long now. I must be doing something hopelessly wrong as ive only ever had 1 date in like 5 years. Thats more soul destroying than this site

Hereford

Felt sorry for yourself?

Felt frustrated?

Have doubted yourself?

Cheers Pete xx

Really?

Why don’t you try dating apps!? My male friends have a pretty good success rate on there, and there are women looking for no strings sex.

Ive been on various dating sites for far too long now. I must be doing something hopelessly wrong as ive only ever had 1 date in like 5 years. Thats more soul destroying than this site "

I can empathise with that part.

I've been dating, with a view to meeting someone for a relationship for about three years. I've had hundreds of dates, and of those I've liked, I've never made it past date 4 - there comes a time when the perfectly reasonable "it isn't you, it's me" break up, makes you seriously doubt that, given it's frequency.

I guess that I'm not looking to date through fabs and I really can't take a refusal on the "random shag" front to heart.

» Add a new message to this topic