FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Schools Out?

Schools Out?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As you trawl through many a profile on here,there is a proportion of single women and/or ladies as part of a couple who display on their pictures something akin to a school uniform.This can range from something hinting at it, ie the bobby socks, a short pleated skirt,white shirt etc,to the more extreme, full uniform,pigtails,sucking on a lollipop etc.

The questions lies within though.Of course there is the whole area of role play,and indeed ageplay,but in reality is there something that can slightly make someone feel that little uneasy at viewing what is essentially a replication of the look of a young girl.Or is it simply a dressing up game used to entice.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any theory that claims consenting adults dressing up for role-play is somehow immoral is utter clap trap….

Unless for course your happy to support a preposterous notion which suggests anyone shaving their pubic areas are hankering for sex with minors …..

Which is total rubbish,,, init...... ffs....

There’s a old saying which sums it up nicely...... " all thieves, think all people steal”

I thought it was to replay a time of life that was good for some people such as the kiss behind the bicycle shed etc....

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

or maybe to remember when your innocence was lost

hello op! I think its just sexy fun..age play is just sexy fun,it worries me far more to see children dressed like adults than vice versa..

"or maybe to remember when your innocence was lost "

I had innocence? Shit why don't people tell you this stuff before you go and lose it

Reckon I would have enjoyed my innocence if I had known about it.......... Sniff

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Jayne loves dressing up in all manner of diferent outfits, and I have to say she finds me very appreciative lol!

However, we did go to a party where the theme was "Schoolteachers/pupils" and one young lady there looked about 16 when dressed, which gave me pause for thought.

Personally, the more convincing a lady looks when dressed like that, the less likely I am to find it "horny", which may be why I find that I prefer the more "slutty schoolgirl" look, i.e. stockings, heels etc rather than the socks and freckles type.

It used to be classed as "The school girl fantasy" and sex manuals and therapists, also marriage guidance used to encourage role play similar to this, but now you can get cast as one of the dirty mac brigade that loiters near play grounds for donning bobby socks ffs lol

What about women and men dressing in police uniforms? Are they going to get accused of impersonating a police officer?

What about dressing up in nurse and doctor style clothes? They aren't likely to whip your appendix out pmsl

» Add a new message to this topic