FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Under 30s ladies who like older guys

Under 30s ladies who like older guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Being an older more mature in years guy myself, I just wondered if many women under 30 like an older guy like myself at 47 and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

From my time on fab I've learned the majority of people prefer to meet others around their own age. There are always some who like older or younger though. My preference has always been for people of a similar age or older and this reflects in my profile and filters.

Do a search and tick the box "looking for people my age". This will give you some idea of those who like an older guy.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you fir the advise.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes. When I was 28 I was dating a 42 year old. He finished with me because he thought I was too young . Hmm well he sure didn't class me as too young when I was bouncing on his cock though .

4 years ago I was dating a 56 year old.

I've always gone for older guys. I find them more muture, calmed down in life, have more manners, know how to treat women better in and out of bed. Oh and I have had better conversations with an older guy them any younger one I've met.

A younger guy (24yrs old) , who I was meeting for a sex meet, turned up wearing teenager ninja turtles boxer shorts! WTF lol. Turned me completely off. Never had that from an older muture guy

My cut is off is 40. Older guys are not for me although I have been with a 43 year old doubt I'd repeat the encounter

Can replies to this stay on the forum please

I had an fwb last year that was 28.... but she liked older guys.... bound to be a few ladies on here that like a mature man..... just keep looking.

"Yes. When I was 28 I was dating a 42 year old. He finished with me because he thought I was too young . Hmm well he sure didn't class me as too young when I was bouncing on his cock though .

I've always gone for older guys. I find them more muture, calmed down in life, have more manners, know how to treat women better in and out of bed. Oh and I have had better conversations with an older guy them any younger one I've met.

A younger guy (24yrs old) , who I was meeting for a sex meet, turned up wearing teenager ninja turtles boxer shorts! WTF lol. Turned me completely off. Never had that from an older muture guy

"

I'll keep you in mind when I'm older

For us as a couple, speaking purely about age range. It tends to be the guy half of couples that stop us wanting to meet them.

Mrs isn’t usually attracted to guys in the age range of over 40.

"Yes. When I was 28 I was dating a 42 year old. He finished with me because he thought I was too young . Hmm well he sure didn't class me as too young when I was bouncing on his cock though .

"

check my boxers out

I prefer girls younger than me but most of them are looking for older guys.. hey ho

By *witch4Fun24Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

I don't even consider guys under 40 Princess is nearly 50 and still the hottest guy I ever yet had the pleasure of fucking (pun intended)

Very interesting discussion, appreciated by this older guy

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

It's age just a number!

"It's age just a number! "

Exactly! For me the energy and spirit are the important qualities... much more than age.

» Add a new message to this topic