FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How long should it take to cum

How long should it take to cum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On a normal one of meet I'm starting to feel I'm not made for this whole swinging thing purely to the fact that I'm not Cummings in under 20 minutes like a lot of my meets.

It ends up feeling awkward to have someone ask me if I'm ready to cum when some days I can last hours or until my friends out of puff!? Anyone else dealt with this situation

I worry ladies are getting the wrong idea or feel like I'm not into it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"On a normal one of meet I'm starting to feel I'm not made for this whole swinging thing purely to the fact that I'm not Cummings in under 20 minutes like a lot of my meets.

It ends up feeling awkward to have someone ask me if I'm ready to cum when some days I can last hours or until my friends out of puff!? Anyone else dealt with this situation

I worry ladies are getting the wrong idea or feel like I'm not into it"

Just Mix it up abit. Unless you like just banging away for ages? Maybe they are asking if you're ready cause they are bored?

By *itandSteveCouple  over a year ago

Stroud

Interesting one this. We will be keen to see the responses. !! From our point of view whilst "long stayers " are nice it somehow seems to become a competition. And that in our opinion is not really taking the lady's into consideration. We much prefer repeaters as round two is usually better than round one we've found as bodies etc are more accustomed.. just our preference. X

"On a normal one of meet I'm starting to feel I'm not made for this whole swinging thing purely to the fact that I'm not Cummings in under 20 minutes like a lot of my meets.

I worry ladies are getting the wrong idea or feel like I'm not into it"

I know the feeling, constantly have meets where the person puts pressure on me to cum and I can't cum on command, I'm just awkward haha maybe try different positions each time and see if any make a difference?

Very interested to see thoughts on this issue. Wishing I could tag friends in too.

By *acktar74Man  over a year ago

leeds

I've thought I've been too long then moved positions used my head other body parts it seems to help. If you are enjoying it just enjoy

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

There is no "normal" when it comes to how long someone should be lasting, every guy is different.

If you are naturally a long stayer maybe your partners are just getting a bit bored if you just keep banging away.

There is nothing worse than a guy who just keeps on pounding and after a while most women will get fed up. Mix things up a bit. Swap positions regularly and don't just focus on the penetration, use your hands and mouth too. When penetrating vary your speed and depth. Keep it interesting for your partner so she doesn't get fed up and she won't care how long it takes you to cum.

"I've thought I've been too long then moved positions used my head other body parts it seems to help. If you are enjoying it just enjoy"

This just conjures up some great head-butting images!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

It doesnt really matter if younare enjoying yourself. Ive been with tapid repeaters and guys that can only come once which theybsave for the finale. Different bodies work in different ways

I wish sometimes I could delay! Luckily I enjoy lots of playing around, and can go again, otherwise it would be over in minutes for me. We’re all different, just enjoy what works.

15.234 minutes and not a millisecond longer or you aren’t doing it right

I like quite fast cummers but can go again after a little rest.

Mine is affected by meds. Sometimes it will be relatively quickly in the first 30-45 minutes. Other times it might not happen for 4-5 hours, not solid penetration obviously. Sometimes it just doesn't happen at all.

Doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it, I have no control over when it happens. It only happens once as well.

If it happens great, if not doesn't matter. As long as the person I'm with has had a great time is what matters.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Takes me ages. I wish I could just let go in a timely fashion.

Just fake it fs.

according to a study i read recently from the in point to finish should be under 8mins.

I’d never ask a guy if he was ready to cum unless he’d been pounding my chuff for days.

That sounds a bit rude and smacks of someone who is selfish in bed to me.

3 "working" days.

never knew there was an allotted time -

"never knew there was an allotted time - "

Yeah, morning or afternoon!

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

Twelvety

"according to a study i read recently from the in point to finish should be under 8mins."

8 minutes seems a bit mean

By *cot611Man  over a year ago

carterton

20 minutes??? Should call yourself longtimes1992. God i wish I could come on here and boast like that. Fair play young man pm me any tips you have please.

By *ixwuxpokMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

First time round I do tend to cum quite quickly, but fortunately I'm hard again pretty soon (fingers and tongue do the work in the mean time) and then for rounds 2 and 3 I can be more adventurous.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Everyone is different and even with the same guy it can be different. Sometimes quick sometimes longer. It really depends on what you want from the meet.

You can swap about and play and tease for hours before cumming. You can always ask and cum over the woman rather than just keep going. Sometimes a guy can be too tired or some medication can prevent a guy from cumming too. Doesn’t mean it’s not a good meet.

By *octor dickMan  over a year ago

ferryhill

Get the girl coming with fingering and oral and when I penetrate she's happy for me to come after changing positions etc. When her arse is lifting and thrusting too then she's happy to be filled with cum.

Depends on the movie

Lol how with a spray bottle and icing sugar ?

Also I not really a plain guy I like to mix it up plenty! Lol not pounding away like two tender steaks :p

Thanks for the feedback I guess I just have to go with the flow I've just never been able to meet for quickies and get of not that i mind ofc

By *awk-TuahCouple  over a year ago

Bourne

"Just fake it fs. "

» Add a new message to this topic