FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex and love a couple connection

Sex and love a couple connection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone feel upset if instead of a wham bam meet you experienced a loving connection but not with someone who wanted to be in love with you. I love slow sensuous meets with massage and love making but I'm not sure if that's a threatening combination to a couple. Are you as a couple threatened by love making?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmm not threatened no. But it’s not what we look for, yes we want a connection and to like the other couple but we want it to be a four way thing not just two couples swapping. So we like the intensity and passion and yes in that respect the love making x

Is love the right word? Do you mean sensuous sex?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It wouldn't be possible for me to feel a loving connection with someone I don't know. Eroticism and sensuality are what we look for and that doesn't threaten us.

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

we’d only ever be interested in passionate sex as neither of us get any pleasure from “wham bam”! We have both overstepped the mark whilst in the height of passion and upset each other on a couple of occasions! It’s a very fine balance! :-/

"It wouldn't be possible for me to feel a loving connection with someone I don't know. Eroticism and sensuality are what we look for and that doesn't threaten us."

Couldn't have put it better

"It wouldn't be possible for me to feel a loving connection with someone I don't know. Eroticism and sensuality are what we look for and that doesn't threaten us."

Agreed, however as for someone wanting to be "in love" with one of us, we try to steer clear of needy types.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It wouldn't be possible for me to feel a loving connection with someone I don't know. Eroticism and sensuality are what we look for and that doesn't threaten us.

Agreed, however as for someone wanting to be "in love" with one of us, we try to steer clear of needy types."

Yep. If we want drama we go to the theatre.

Exactly that x

Spot on

"Hmmm not threatened no. But it’s not what we look for, yes we want a connection and to like the other couple but we want it to be a four way thing not just two couples swapping. So we like the intensity and passion and yes in that respect the love making x "

That is what I am wondering and thank you for that honesty. For us it's much more than just sex but not being in love but connecting as you say with intensity and passion. Thank you

"Is love the right word? Do you mean sensuous sex? "

Yes that would be a better terminology we do love sensuous sex and that was the quandary as to how other people would view that. Thanx

Thanx you've clarified something for me as above.

[Removed by poster at 23/03/18 18:32:04]

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

We enjoy others joining us for sex but it is just sex. Yes we need an attraction but a connection? Nah not really, its just sex. As long as all get along and have fun thats enough for us. We keep the sensual love making for each other.

» Add a new message to this topic