FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wanking

Wanking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get a lot of "I'd love to wank for you" type messages. Mostly from strangers.

But are they wanking for me or is it for them? I can't help but think they get more out of it than I do

On another note though how good is mutual masturbation? I love watching and being watched

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

‘Mostly’ from strangers?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That kind of thing is only one step away from them exposing themselves in a car park imo.

They just want to be dirty infront of some one and don’t care who it is.

Now the question is do you like to watch a stranger wank, if you do then it’s all well and good and at least it keeps them off the streets and at least you have to option of saying no.

On the second question, mutual masturbation is fun but it’s normally as an aside to more serious play

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"‘Mostly’ from strangers? "

Literally posted this thread and got one from someone I know

"‘Mostly’ from strangers?

Literally posted this thread and got one from someone I know "

It wasn't me

I would though

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

"I get a lot of "I'd love to wank for you" type messages. Mostly from strangers.

But are they wanking for me or is it for them? I can't help but think they get more out of it than I do

On another note though how good is mutual masturbation? I love watching and being watched "

See it very often in chatrooms "Oh soandso, can I cum for you?" And you're always thinking, no, you're cumming for yourself.

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

"‘Mostly’ from strangers?

Literally posted this thread and got one from someone I know "

I expect it won’t be the last now you’ve started this thread

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"I get a lot of "I'd love to wank for you" type messages. Mostly from strangers.

On another note though how good is mutual masturbation? I love watching and being watched "

Mutual is such a turn on.

By *Oral_loverMan  over a year ago

Denham

With your stunning curves sure there are plenty of guys wanking over you!

get much more turned on wanking over a real woman who posts pics cos she enjoys it, not a model doing it for money.

By *ayMyName123Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

I’ve never been watched but it’s something I’d love to do

Absolutely adore mutual masturbation. You learn about how each other likes to be touched, it’s sexy and usually leads to lots of fun

By *actilemale4uMan  over a year ago

London

Watching a lady wank soooooo horny

By *ayo galwayMan  over a year ago

Centre

All sounds good

By *aidbackguy41Man  over a year ago

sheffield

This post made me smile as wanking “for” someone makes it sound like they are doing you a favour. Like holding the door open “for” someone. Or maybe it’s a performance to entertain but I have a feeling it’s a little like the film titanic and we know how it ends and goes down

Surely there’s only so much a penis and a hand can do (I maybe wrong) I tend to wank “for” myself as I’m selfish like that.

I always think mutual masturbation is pretty much a precursor to full on sex but I guess this doesn’t have to happen and sometimes just exploring without that pressure and expectation is amazing.

Always for them.

On your other note, I find mutual great as I have said in previous threads. I sometimes find it more erotic than intercourse!!

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I always get too carried away and want to taste so the mutual thing only lasts a few minutes before it turns into a bj

I once watched someone crying and wanking. Then I realised I hadn't turn my screen on.

I've never really got the idea of just being watched, mutual is great but just being watched doesn't appeal.

You can watch me any time

By *leasant passionate manMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I agree, mutual masturbation is top. I get a right kick out of it. Love seeing a woman play with herself.

On another note though how good is mutual masturbation? I love watching and being watched

I’ve never been watched but it’s something I’d love to do "

Get yourself along to tje chatrooms then

"I once watched someone crying and wanking. Then I realised I hadn't turn my screen on.

I've never really got the idea of just being watched, mutual is great but just being watched doesn't appeal.

"

You like "teasing" "flirting" and have a "naughty side" they are maybe just sending that according to your profile x

By *irtybertie69Man  over a year ago

london

I’m more of a pleaser so wanking on cam does nothing for me , got to touch and be touched

By *4gnumprMan  over a year ago

telford

Mutual masturbation with a total stranger is very exhilarating

Sadly I've only ever done it on 2 occasions

» Add a new message to this topic