FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why Can’t It Be.....

Why Can’t It Be.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why can’t it be more simple and straightforward selling and buying a house lol....Would also help if all the solicitors and estate agents communicated with each other properly too....Stressed out to the max lol

Still, fingers crossed our house moves goes ahead on time with no hiccups...Don’t think I ever want to do this again anytime soon haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Why can’t it be more simple and straightforward selling and buying a house lol....Would also help if all the solicitors and estate agents communicated with each other properly too....Stressed out to the max lol

Still, fingers crossed our house moves goes ahead on time with no hiccups...Don’t think I ever want to do this again anytime soon haha "

I feel your pain. Our solicitor and estate agents were excellent, we can't say the same for the vendors solicitor.

On moving day I went to collect the keys and asked the agent to "kill me now" he replied that was one service they didn't provide.

Good luck with your move.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Why can’t it be more simple and straightforward selling and buying a house lol....Would also help if all the solicitors and estate agents communicated with each other properly too....Stressed out to the max lol

Still, fingers crossed our house moves goes ahead on time with no hiccups...Don’t think I ever want to do this again anytime soon haha "

My solicitors office was across the road from the sellers solicitors office and they insisted on sending everything to each other through the post

My purchase also got held up cos they couldn’t find out who the ground rent should be paid to as no-one had claimed it. In the end I had to tell them I didn’t care as even if someone turned up requesting the money it would be £300 max for the 100+ years the house has been around!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Still, fingers crossed our house moves goes ahead on time with no hiccups...Don’t think I ever want to do this again anytime soon haha

My solicitors office was across the road from the sellers solicitors office and they insisted on sending everything to each other through the post

My purchase also got held up cos they couldn’t find out who the ground rent should be paid to as no-one had claimed it. In the end I had to tell them I didn’t care as even if someone turned up requesting the money it would be £300 max for the 100+ years the house has been around!"

We are having probs also with a silly little piece of land that no one owns lol it’s ridiculous

I just want it over now, we been waiting since end of Oct lol

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

My purchase also got held up cos they couldn’t find out who the ground rent should be paid to as no-one had claimed it. In the end I had to tell them I didn’t care as even if someone turned up requesting the money it would be £300 max for the 100+ years the house has been around!

We are having probs also with a silly little piece of land that no one owns lol it’s ridiculous

I just want it over now, we been waiting since end of Oct lol"

Haha I had that too! They couldn’t work out who owns a path outside my house so it held it up a couple of months! I think in total I waited 4 months for pointless things! Fingers crossed for you it’s sorted soon!

» Add a new message to this topic