FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fetish Enabler

Fetish Enabler

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or do you find "what are you into?" really hard to answer?

Apart from the standard kissing and shagging type stuff I don't have any specific kinks.

I do however find other people's kinks a turn on. I guess it's more their passion and excitement and knowing that by partaking in their turn ons I've made them feel that way.

Is it just me? I coined the phrase "fetish enabler" since I'm up for most things. Maybe I'm just a people pleaser?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am probably into more than I state on my interests...

and I also don't mind trying new things.. within reason that is

but when people ask what I am into I would rather know what they are into first...

Yeh totally. I was asked this question and recently on here and felt really uncomfortable sharing that info and thought I was a bit wierd. The person made me feel comfortable and turns out I'm not wierd at all. So all good in the end.

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Well I'm into..

Sexy, confident, intelligent, curvaceous women who look amazing in Lingerie.

How's about enabling that

I'm the same, I don't really know.

I'll try most things once to see if I like it, if I do great, if not I won't do it again. A few things are a definite no go though.

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

"I'm the same, I don't really know.

I'll try most things once to see if I like it, if I do great, if not I won't do it again. A few things are a definite no go though."

Yep, I'm with this one. Willing to try most things once, can't say I don't like it if I haven't tried it.

I know I don't like pain where I'm left with cuts or bruises, but I can be in a club and watch others. While I don't like it, I appreciate others do and it intrigues me, but wouldn't say it was a fetish as such.

sometimes though, when I am asked that, I get the feeling someone wants a cheap thrill so I go way OTT

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"sometimes though, when I am asked that, I get the feeling someone wants a cheap thrill so I go way OTT "

Haha I totally do this too! Just to see what they'll agree to

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

There are things I like and a few things I really don't - but the things I like tend to differ from person to person and have often been things they like and their enthusiasm has been part of the turn on. If I wanted something specific I think I would be upfront about it on my profile; asking me for specifics as a cold opener is counter-productive since my answer would likely be "I don't know, it's an organic thing and depends on the chemistry between me and whoever I am with." That may seem like I'm vacillating or trying to be awkward when it's not that at all.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It's always a difficult one to answer straight off the bat and cold, and for that reason It's not something I ever ask others, I much prefer to start off from the basic assumption that we all like what some would coin "vanilla" sex, and just let other interests come out through a natural flow whilst exchanging messages - there are a certain amount of clues in my profile not least my "Interests" tick box (which I know not everyone chooses to display) but either way discovering as you get to know one another is my preferred way.

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

I also removed some of my "interests" as I'd get messages asking about them, or if I would do X with them. It wasn't as easy as that, things I enjoy come from trying it and I may enjoy it with one person but not another. I can't say to someone, yeah I enjoy it but I might not with you. Well, I could say it but seems a bit strange

We don’t listvall our interests as some of it is what we like together. But we’re willing to try most things once though a few are definite no no’s x

I just tell them I like my ear hair plucked. Seems to put most off the idea of enabling my fetish However a couple of crazies did say they liked the idea of doing it though, so I told them my other fetish was having my toenail cheese scraped. That repelled them very effectively

"I just tell them I like my ear hair plucked. Seems to put most off the idea of enabling my fetish However a couple of crazies did say they liked the idea of doing it though, so I told them my other fetish was having my toenail cheese scraped. That repelled them very effectively "

By *rongstantineWoman  over a year ago

hull

I got a slap on the wrist and a momentary block for listing my kinks

Rather hypocritical, but I do find that the people who need to ask what someone is into are rather short-sighted.

"Is it just me or do you find "what are you into?" really hard to answer?

Apart from the standard kissing and shagging type stuff I don't have any specific kinks.

I do however find other people's kinks a turn on. I guess it's more their passion and excitement and knowing that by partaking in their turn ons I've made them feel that way.

Is it just me? I coined the phrase "fetish enabler" since I'm up for most things. Maybe I'm just a people pleaser? "

I reply straight mmf. It covers all basis x

I’m currently into the biscuit tin

By *ig rig hullMan  over a year ago

Hull

"I’m currently into the biscuit tin "

I have things that I like.

Things that I dislike.

There's been things that ashamedly not knowing or understanding them, saying no I won't like that, that I now rather enjoy

"I’m currently into the biscuit tin "

Are you a double dipper

"I’m currently into the biscuit tin

Are you a double dipper "

One dip is never enough!

By *ailburkeMan  over a year ago

near you

I dont know what i like

But i know what i dont like

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"

I don't find it that hard. I just cut and paste my profile text.

But I love the 'fetish enabler' concept.

Is it just me? I coined the phrase "fetish enabler" since I'm up for most things. Maybe I'm just a people pleaser? "

It’s just an open question designed to get you talking about sex. I wouldn’t stress to much about it. In fact answering in the way you have in your OP is perfect. It’s difficult to find an original way to open a conversation, that’s why putting lots of info in your profile helps.

I have been a fetish enabler myself in the past, but I also have my own kinks that need satisfying. Finding the right balance or some one that shares your kinks is the key

It's very difficult to answer it as an opener with someone messaging for the first time. I mostly just say my interests are on my profile. If the person dives in too quickly I tend to think they're just rubbing one out under the desk.

It takes a bit of time for me to disclose how perverted I am.

I hate that question because I feel like it's just going to be used as want material. Plus I'm submissive and willing to have my boundaries pushed for the right person. So if they ask what I'm into I lose interest straight away

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I would like to be in to some of you

"Well I'm into..

How's about enabling that "

Cough

"Well I'm into..

How's about enabling that

Cough "

Cough cough and cough too

Lol

Love the label - fetish enabler ... giggle

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Sounds like lots of sore throats in here.

I may have some lubrication that could help that

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I sometimes find it more helpful to ask how do you want to feel or what do you like to feel. With the right person or situation I may want to feel one or more of - restricted, constrained, overwhelmed, overpowered, vulnerable, used, pain, teased, nurtured, exposed. They then have free reign on how to do that subject to hard limits

I'd be pretty much the same as this

"Sounds like lots of sore throats in here.

I may have some lubrication that could help that "

I asked first... Pahahaha!!

That's actually a really good question... *assumes great thinker pose and ponders*

I'd say I am of a similar disposition as the OP. Not in to anything as such, but very much turned on by the idea of some things and knowing that others are enthusiastic and excited about their particular wants.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Can’t say....it may shock you all

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Can’t say....it may shock you all "

You really wouldn’t me

I have enabled a fetish or two yes. But ask me what I want and I couldnt say, tell me what you like and I'll see if it appeals. I may just give it a go anyway just to be sure

Fetish enabler, that's just rung a bell in my head, that's exactly what I feel a Dom is, yes, I can see it, can I steal that for my profile, I like that

» Add a new message to this topic