FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Looking for a couple

Looking for a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Haven’t really got myself on here much not into harassing bombarding with messages. I’m looking to meet a couple for the first time it’s a massive turn on for me and help bring myself and a future partner into the world of swinging. Any one got any advice for me be greatly appreciated thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Difficult one. Yes, it's a VERY sexy scenario and great fun being the 'hired gun'. It's also nerve wracking in a good way.

I would suggest you lose the cartoon snapchat filter pics. People around these parts really don't like them and you'll be told they make you look immature (which I guess is fair).

Mostly you have to appreciate you'll only get lucky if you're EXACTLY what a couple is looking for, so read profiles carefully before messaging. If you're not their type you'll be wasting your time and theirs. Plus being rejected or ignored will wear down your confidence.

For instance, you're not our type as you're too young for a start.

Anyhow, hope this helps and good luck.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for taking the time to reply and really appreciate your honesty. I understand I won’t be to everyone’s taste to be honest it doesn’t knock my confidence I’m just not suited to most couples taste which is fine that’s why I don’t message couples first to waste either of our time. I was just looking for pointers of likes and dislikes to make myself more appealing to couples. Thank you for your response take care

» Add a new message to this topic