FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Begging for fabs

Begging for fabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wonder what the consensus is on people begging for fabs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Leave them to it.

Please sir can I have some Fabs

"Please sir can I have some Fabs "

I'll give you something, alright

May I have some more

huh Begging does not work lol

Up to them

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Can't say I've ever done it but each to their own

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

It's a bit sad.

We don’t like it lol, we get women message us saying ...if you like what you see fab my pics...and we are happy to tell these women that we aren’t here just to boost their numbers!! We’ve never fabbed anyone’s pic ever...the only ones I would on here are of my own Mr but I can’t lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s pretty shameless I think

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Insecure usually.

Some people need to beg for fabs. I pity them

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

If it puts a smile on their face or makes them feel better about themselves why not, It doesn't cost anything to fab people,

(Don't be getting any ideas fab)

Desperate and sad

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

It makes me cringe a little bit, but they're not doing any harm

I’ve actually only ever seen the “if you like my pics give them a fab” updates or “ new pic up in gallery” sort of things never seen anyone literally begging. But each to their own don’t get paid to judge anyone all here for fun.

"If it puts a smile on their face or makes them feel better about themselves why not, It doesn't cost anything to fab people,

"

I kind of agree with this and kind of don't

I don't beg for anything but as said here if it makes people feel better what's the harm?? xx

"I’ve actually only ever seen the “if you like my pics give them a fab” updates or “ new pic up in gallery” sort of things never seen anyone literally begging. But each to their own don’t get paid to judge anyone all here for fun."

There's worse things in the world people do. It doesn't affect my life or Fab experiences in any way, so it doesn't bother me.

"If it puts a smile on their face or makes them feel better about themselves why not, It doesn't cost anything to fab people,

I kind of agree with this and kind of don't

I don't beg for anything but as said here if it makes people feel better what's the harm?? xx"

I would consider begging for sex.

By *ollyGWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Desperate for attention!

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"There's worse things in the world people do. It doesn't affect my life or Fab experiences in any way, so it doesn't bother me. "

This

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

Sure it’s attention seeking and bit cringe but if it gives someone a little boost then what’s the harm?

By *aenMan  over a year ago

Here and There

A bit sad to be that insecure really.

Didn’t even know it happened.. how odd

Do you win a prize for the most in a week?

Or is it just for the sense of achievement?

Better to beg yourself than others doing it via a thread.

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

Do people care? Not like they have to fab them.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Better to beg yourself than others doing it via a thread."

So true! Especially if the person begging for fabs on behalf of someone else is doing it to curry favour. Just ouch.

it has no bearing on my life whatsoever

By *leasant passionate manMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I like Fabs. There one of my favourite ice lollies. I wouldn't beg for one though.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There's no harm to me in it, so if they want to then so be it - and let's face it, anyone that joins one of the daily Fabbing threads is effectively doing exactly that, so there's no real difference between asking for Fabs via a status update or similar and asking for them on there

I've just fabbed myself oops wrong thread

Why does it matter? Why be judgemental? What effect does it have on your Fab experience?

Answers

It doesn’t, don’t be, none

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Why does it matter? Why be judgemental? What effect does it have on your Fab experience?

Answers

It doesn’t, don’t be, none"

"May I have some more

"

Fabbed!

We like to fab a sexy pic or 10 as a way to say "great pic" or "wow sexy"

It's not hurting anyone if they ask/beg so what's the harm?

We took the fabbing bit off ours as we don't really care if we get 0 or 1000 fabs (lucky if we got 20 most of the time haha)

If it gives them a boost in confidence surely that's a good thing?

Jane x

Up to them but I find it sad, desperate and childish. We're all here for different things I guess. Some prefer the virtual world, I merely tolerate it as a way to meet people in real life

A few pics have been fabbed this morning x

It’s upto they but it’s not my thing and comes over abit sad but hey everyone to there own on here.

Each to their own.. if giving a fab makes someone feel good ... then that’s great

Beggars can't be choosers

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Each to their own.. if giving a fab makes someone feel good ... then that’s great

"

Yeah but if they've only been given that fab because they've begged for it how can that make them feel good.

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

I think it's a bit sad when I see it, and not something I'd ever do but if that type of attention is what gives someone a lift and makes them happy then why not? I mean there is no harm done to anyone else. Their willingness to give up a bit of their own humility for a few clicks means nothing to me.

"Each to their own.. if giving a fab makes someone feel good ... then that’s great

Yeah but if they've only been given that fab because they've begged for it how can that make them feel good."

Good point .....are we talking beg beg or just subtle hints... *ahem* I haven’t had a fab today *ahem*! lol

If persons *begged* for them then they must need the attention to feel a bit better about themselves.

For me it’s harmless fun .... but for others it could be masking a whole host of other ‘issues’

Just my thoughts

"May I have some more

"

You can have that sexy arse spanked anytime

Fab me

Yeah but if they've only been given that fab because they've begged for it how can that make them feel good."

Errrrrm, not meaning to be picky but wasn't your profile pic subject to a request for fabs to get you on page 1 of hot pics?

Yeah but if they've only been given that fab because they've begged for it how can that make them feel good.

Errrrrm, not meaning to be picky but wasn't your profile pic subject to a request for fabs to get you on page 1 of hot pics? "

"May I have some more

You can have that sexy arse spanked anytime"

I was sarcastic about the fabs,but spank me anytime

Errrrrm, not meaning to be picky but wasn't your profile pic subject to a request for fabs to get you on page 1 of hot pics? "

Not guilty I’m afraid

People even beg for shag nowadays !

Can someone let me put my penis into their vagina ? Please! Down on my knees I am begging

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be fair to Ignite - she didn't make that request, someone else did without her knowledge

[Removed by poster at 21/03/18 08:06:13]

Errrrrm, not meaning to be picky but wasn't your profile pic subject to a request for fabs to get you on page 1 of hot pics?

To be fair to Ignite - she didn't make that request, someone else did without her knowledge "

But this thread also relates to other threads asking for fabs for others so same scenario...

Anyway I wasn't being nasty, just an observation

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Not just on threads that people beg for fabs.... I've seen it on statuses too.... Is that any different? Begging is begging is it not?

I have no issue with people asking for fans on pics. That's the way they choose to use the site. They aren't hurting anyone and no one is forced to comply. In fact I have more issue with those calling fab beggars names like sad and pathetic. Remember, when you point a finger at someone 3 point back at you!

By *eviantdeliteWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Not just on threads that people beg for fabs.... I've seen it on statuses too.... Is that any different? Begging is begging is it not?

I have no issue with people asking for fans on pics. That's the way they choose to use the site. They aren't hurting anyone and no one is forced to comply. In fact I have more issue with those calling fab beggars names like sad and pathetic. Remember, when you point a finger at someone 3 point back at you! "

beware of posting to forums lest you be judged lol

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

The wording of the begging makes me cringe (or even wince) at times, as it can comes across as a promise of payment in kind for Fabs at times... but not the begging itself.

There are plenty of people who have posted on this thread (including myself) who have courted fabs via fabbing threads. Just because we're more subtle about it makes us no different from those who actually ask for Fabs via status updates or messages. I get Fabs... I'm often on Page 1... and occasionally have been #1 (Ireland hotpics before anyone says they've never noticed me ). I've never 'begged' as such... but if there's a thread opportunity I'm usually there... fabbing and hoping to be fabbed.

Having said that... I will still only Fab pics that appeal to me... pics I find attractive... I won't compromise on that in the hope that fabbing someone's cock, foof or bj pic means they will fab me back.... nor do I expect anyone to fab my pic if they don't find it attractive.

Lets be real here. We are all on fab for our own reasons. One will post a 'meet today' request... another will post a 'fab it if you like it' status... and someone else will start a thread seeking an opinion... are we not all asking for something out of fab in our own way?

Oh and setting my story straight, occasionally when I have a pic I like I tongue in cheek post a status to say new pic posted... If people choose to fab it great but I don't sit in the corner crying if they don't... And I certainly don't beg for them, I don't beg for anything... Except perhaps when I'm having a meet

people are on here for whatever reason - and if some get a buzz from having their pics liked let them get on with it - not harming anybody is it

One of the the few pleasures I get from this site is posting pics. If I get a few fabs that say my pic is appreciated then great. I have in the past had threads promoting a certain pic, usually a humorous one, that has shaken the upper echelons of Men’s hot pics and disturbed the monster cocks. But it’s always been for a bit of fun. People use this site for different purposes - each to their own

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I don't mind. It doesn't affect my usage of fab in any significant way. I can still get to the top of the hot pics if I want without it.

It's something I've done once before (yes, for my sins I went on a fabbing thread. The shame still hasn't left me) and meh - people choose to.

Even if a person is 'begging' no one is forcing another to fab a photo. And it makes at least one person happy without any obvious negative effects.

"people are on here for whatever reason - and if some get a buzz from having their pics liked let them get on with it - not harming anybody is it"

Exactly this

By *irenGuy70Man  over a year ago

Cirencester

I don't see it as begging at all, just a request to fab pics that you like - and if I don't like it then I don't fab it. I thought that was what the fab pic function was for...

What page of hottest pics their pic is on, or how many fabs it's received has no bearing on my life whatsoever - but if it makes them happy then fair play to them .

Blimey, you fuckers will moan about anything

By *MP3Man  over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

I see nothing wrong with participation in fabbing threads. I can't see how something that's a bit of reciprocal fun could be perceived as begging and offend anyone. If you don't want to participate, don't.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I see nothing wrong with participation in fabbing threads. I can't see how something that's a bit of reciprocal fun could be perceived as begging and offend anyone. If you don't want to participate, don't. "

Oh my, where have YOU been! ! Welcome back!

By *eviantdeliteWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I see nothing wrong with participation in fabbing threads. I can't see how something that's a bit of reciprocal fun could be perceived as begging and offend anyone. If you don't want to participate, don't.

Oh my, where have YOU been! ! Welcome back! "

No I'm going to perve and ogle and then disappear without fabbing you . It's my fab right to perve and ogle. He he.

"I see nothing wrong with participation in fabbing threads. I can't see how something that's a bit of reciprocal fun could be perceived as begging and offend anyone. If you don't want to participate, don't.

Oh my, where have YOU been! ! Welcome back! "

Why thank you

Oh my, where have YOU been! ! Welcome back!

"

Thank you also Ms D

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"I see nothing wrong with participation in fabbing threads. I can't see how something that's a bit of reciprocal fun could be perceived as begging and offend anyone. If you don't want to participate, don't. "

This

How many people got a fab or two from posting on this thread? Cant see why this would bother anyone...

"I don't mind. It doesn't affect my usage of fab in any significant way. I can still get to the top of the hot pics if I want without it.

It's something I've done once before (yes, for my sins I went on a fabbing thread. The shame still hasn't left me) and meh - people choose to.

Even if a person is 'begging' no one is forcing another to fab a photo. And it makes at least one person happy without any obvious negative effects. "

Oh Melli, I’d love to see you beg

Onestepoutofthedoor

Fucking hell not by me no,the person joked in pm they were going to do it and I told them not too as it was cringy as fuck. However said person did...

So be as picky as you want.

Onestepoutofthedoor

To be fair to Ignite - she didn't make that request, someone else did without her knowledge "

Thankyou for sticking up for me.

Onestepoutofthedoor

To be fair to Ignite - she didn't make that request, someone else did without her knowledge

But this thread also relates to other threads asking for fabs for others so same scenario...

Anyway I wasn't being nasty, just an observation "

If you weren't being nasty what was the for?

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Under the great ‘hot pics is rigged’ conspiracy theory it wouldn’t work anyway... said Elvis.. Whos still alive...

Ps... they’re sad

By *itmanAndHerrCouple  over a year ago

st helens

Each to their own but i think fabs are quite pointless. What does anyone gain from it other than a false sense of worth?

"Each to their own but i think fabs are quite pointless. What does anyone gain from it other than a false sense of worth?"

Exposure, fame, notoriety and infamy...

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

We rarely fab pics unless they are very striking in some way. We dont share pics so no point asking for fabs.

I dont think theres any harm in anyone asking for them... it doesnt effect us

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

We go to the Russians for ours.

By *hinypants77Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Who even cares?

Some people like fabs some don’t. Some people seek constant attention on the forums some don’t.

Wasting energy worrying what other people do is just pointless in my opinion.

If you weren't being nasty what was the for?"

Because you said about getting a fab because it was asked for... That picture was asked for fabs so I was confused by your comment... I see as a confused emoji

*shrugs*

"Who even cares?

Some people like fabs some don’t. Some people seek constant attention on the forums some don’t.

Wasting energy worrying what other people do is just pointless in my opinion. "

What he said

Apparently when you get 25 fabs on a pic, a z list celebrity comes round your house with a camera crew, totally suprises you and gives you a packet of jaffa cakes.

It's like the fab version of the post code lottery.

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Apparently when you get 25 fabs on a pic, a z list celebrity comes round your house with a camera crew, totally suprises you and gives you a packet of jaffa cakes.

It's like the fab version of the post code lottery. "

OH!!!

I didn't know about the Jaffa Cakes! Can I change my answer??

Onestepoutofthedoor

If you weren't being nasty what was the for?

Because you said about getting a fab because it was asked for... That picture was asked for fabs so I was confused by your comment... I see as a confused emoji

*shrugs* "

Yep you've confused me,not to worry.

Each to their own I say

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Does this still happen?

By *ouchableMan  over a year ago

E6 / E12

Sad & Desperate i think ??

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Does this still happen? "

Oh yes!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Does this still happen?

Oh yes!"

Dear god

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Sad & Desperate i think ?? "

Why?

"Just wonder what the consensus is on people begging for fabs?"

the consensus is that some don't mind it and some obviously do...

Personally we think anyone that asks for fabs is the lowest of the low. First offence should be punished by a beating to within an inch of their life. If that doesn't teach them, then the second offence should result in them being hung, drawn and quartered.

"Personally we think anyone that asks for fabs is the lowest of the low. First offence should be punished by a beating to within an inch of their life. If that doesn't teach them, then the second offence should result in them being hung, drawn and quartered."

Is this event open to the public or just in private ?

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

Whatever floats your boat. Looking at the ‘hottest’ pics they are so varied in quality and erm composition,shall we say, it’s totally subjective as to what some people consider hot so if it means something to the owner of the pic, who’s it harming or bothering? If people have the confidence to openly ask for fabs, good for them. Personally I know I get a bit of a thrill when I see that certain people have fabbed mine, of their own accord. As with everything on fab, you take from it what you want and let others do the same

I think it's sad and kind of pathetic but that's just my opinion.

We never ever fab pics and that's our prerogative.

~Mia

By *attoo manMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

Maybe i am a bit slow. But fab my picture how and why and what does it do, Take it fab you up???

» Add a new message to this topic