FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > straight guys in threesome

straight guys in threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uxlondon OP   Man  over a year ago

London

If you and your female partner wanted threesome. Would you let a guy go on you?

What if your GF/Wife wanted to sit and watch you having fun with a guy, would you do it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

[Removed by poster at 20/03/18 11:50:33]

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

No to both questions.

By *tacks1980Man  over a year ago

dudley

Then you're not straight you're bi. And if you enjoy it who cares what the label is.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No.

"If you and your female partner wanted threesome. Would you let a guy go on you?

What if your GF/Wife wanted to sit and watch you having fun with a guy, would you do it?"

no you mad

Yes and yes.

No sorry not my cup of tea.

By *uxlondon OP   Man  over a year ago

London

but you would be ok if you wanted to see your female partner doing it with another female?

"but you would be ok if you wanted to see your female partner doing it with another female? "
If my pratner wasn't fond of the idea I wouldn't want her to do it either.

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"but you would be ok if you wanted to see your female partner doing it with another female? If my pratner wasn't fond of the idea I wouldn't want her to do it either."

I guess the question then is, if your partner did like the idea and did play female on female, would you as the male find it erotic?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Not sure what your point is to be honest OP - if someone is truly straight regardless of their gender they're not going to do something they don't want to, or that goes against their sexuality.

I'm bi and would gladly indulge that side of my sexuality with someone that wants me to but have also played in a straight MMF (and more) where I wouldn't dream of touching the other males and totally respect their sexuality - in fact in those situations it's not even occurred to me to consider touching them deliberately.

Not for me thanks, I’m straight. I have no issue with bi or gay people, I’m just not built that way.

well of you do, then your bi and not straight.....simple answer really mate, shouldnt matter anyways what people do with who

"but you would be ok if you wanted to see your female partner doing it with another female? "

you asked straight men if they want to touch another mans penis, what answers did you expect?

"Not sure what your point is to be honest OP - if someone is truly straight regardless of their gender they're not going to do something they don't want to, or that goes against their sexuality.

I'm bi and would gladly indulge that side of my sexuality with someone that wants me to but have also played in a straight MMF (and more) where I wouldn't dream of touching the other males and totally respect their sexuality - in fact in those situations it's not even occurred to me to consider touching them deliberately."

Really? You’ve never thought I wouldn’t mind sucking that? Or I really fancy grabbing his arse. But obviously not acted on it.

Maybe it was because I repressed my bi urges for so long that when I thought I was straight I did have fantasies about the other guy. In one particular case the urge was really quite strong. I didn’t act on it and found out later when I had decided I was at least curious that he was too. My mind was not that well controlled. I don’t know if it is now as I haven’t been in that sort of situation since I admitted to myself I wa bi. In fact I haven’t been with anyone since

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

No to both questions. And we vet men to check they're unlikely to get that urge. Also, the missus is not in the least into that.

By *ophleeCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"If you and your female partner wanted threesome. Would you let a guy go on you?

What if your GF/Wife wanted to sit and watch you having fun with a guy, would you do it?"

Simple answer NO.

Oh I do love a bi mmf xx

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Lots of fun to be had for all involved

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

No for both.

Only if they are both bi. Forced entertainment is not what it is about.

Pointless thread, you should always do what you want to do, not what others want.

I’d take it up the shit pipe from Mr T himself if that’s what my princess desired.

Thankfully she finds man play a complete turn off and much prefers to see me balls deep in another beautiful lady.

Bit of a dumb question or someone is confused as to their sexuality or doesn't understand what straight means.

Bit like asking 'Is a white lie a lie?' Yes, it's not the truth.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Oh I do love a bi mmf xx"

They're much more interesting.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

All very horny. Enjoyed my first and only experience of this at Jaydees a few months back. A lovely couple and a fantastic experience. I would like more.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Some straight men do engage somehow with the same gender but then continue on as straight afterwards, as it holds no attraction for them. Having been touched by the same gender doesn't mean that your sexual orientation changes. Formerly bicurious people may also experiment and realise that they are just straight. Sometimes things happen in the heat of the moment, without prior planning, with the same conclusion. In the cold light of day, people may never conclude that they could ever engage this way, even though sexual orientation is evidenced as changing over time too. Whatever someone has considered, may consider or even has tried out, it doesn't really matter, as most people don't carry certified records of all of their partners and everything that has ever happened to them. And they certainly cannot know all things that will ever happen for them.

I’ve had many mmf 3 domes the attention has been on the lady

It can be a laugh buddying up to shag a lass.

Me and a mate used to tag team regularly.

There is a difference being confident enough in your own sexuality to perform in a sexual manner infront of a guy. And actually being sexually aroused by being touched/touching another guy.

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

In our case Mrs A is bi, so yes to your question. As a bisexual female she loves same sex encounters.

As for your opening question the answer is no because I'm straight. Not "FAB straight" as many appear to be, but actually straight. So why should I, as a straight male, engage in sexual activity with another male?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Not sure what your point is to be honest OP - if someone is truly straight regardless of their gender they're not going to do something they don't want to, or that goes against their sexuality.

I'm bi and would gladly indulge that side of my sexuality with someone that wants me to but have also played in a straight MMF (and more) where I wouldn't dream of touching the other males and totally respect their sexuality - in fact in those situations it's not even occurred to me to consider touching them deliberately.

Really? You’ve never thought I wouldn’t mind sucking that? Or I really fancy grabbing his arse. But obviously not acted on it.

Maybe it was because I repressed my bi urges for so long that when I thought I was straight I did have fantasies about the other guy. In one particular case the urge was really quite strong. I didn’t act on it and found out later when I had decided I was at least curious that he was too. My mind was not that well controlled. I don’t know if it is now as I haven’t been in that sort of situation since I admitted to myself I wa bi. In fact I haven’t been with anyone since "

Yep really - I may have wondered if the other guy was bi, if it hadn't been discussed beforehand but that would be it. Where I've known for sure they were straight, or have been in a straight environment (e.g. a regular club night as opposed to a Bi Night) I can honestly say it doesn't occur to me in the slightest - it's almost as if my bi switch gets flicked to 'off' for the duration

Maybe it was because I repressed my bi urges for so long that when I thought I was straight I did have fantasies about the other guy. In one particular case the urge was really quite strong. I didn’t act on it and found out later when I had decided I was at least curious that he was too. My mind was not that well controlled. I don’t know if it is now as I haven’t been in that sort of situation since I admitted to myself I wa bi. In fact I haven’t been with anyone since

Yep really - I may have wondered if the other guy was bi, if it hadn't been discussed beforehand but that would be it. Where I've known for sure they were straight, or have been in a straight environment (e.g. a regular club night as opposed to a Bi Night) I can honestly say it doesn't occur to me in the slightest - it's almost as if my bi switch gets flicked to 'off' for the duration "

I have a feeling I am able to flip the switch now, however when it was repressed it definitely leaked out.

I have learned much greater self control of my sexual impulses in the last few years.

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"If you and your female partner wanted threesome. Would you let a guy go on you?"

As in 'Oi, mate, can I have a go on you?'

Exactly but.. my partner is bi so it’s what she enjoys too I think people put a lot into oh you’d let have your partner kiss another woman but you wouldn’t kiss another bloke.

No I won’t because I’m not bi/gay or any other label along those lines. Geeky on the other hand is bi so kissing another woman is a big turn on for both of us

Ads

Yes that would be fine because she is genuinely bi so enjoys having sex with a lady

This thread turned into bash the bi guy now then.

By *imandHerNottsCouple  over a year ago

North Notts

Yes (have done) no (never would)

I have been in a mmf situation at a club, other guy turned out to be bi. Wasn't much on issue he touched my leg, looked for approval, I shook my head and we both continued to pleasure my wife.

There really isn't any need for drama.

» Add a new message to this topic