FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hot tube ( help)

Hot tube ( help)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry very boring post. A well known shop is selling the LAY Z Miami. For £280. Any one used one of these worth it or not

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had one for a while, I loved it but it's quite hard work and expensive to run. It cost us about £30 a month to run it and it takes maintenance- chemicals and daily water testing. Also they are prone to getting punctures we had a mare with punctures on ours. Was nice though as it was in a secluded spot in our garden.

Want another hot tub but will wait until I can buy a fixed one rather than a inflatable

I travelled on the tube once. I found it rather warm, so I took my jacket off.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Yes they can get very overcrowded and then someone puts their armpit on your face.

"Yes they can get very overcrowded and then someone puts their armpit on your face."

Inappropriate. #MeToo

By *ammers43Man  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Had one for a while, I loved it but it's quite hard work and expensive to run. It cost us about £30 a month to run it and it takes maintenance- chemicals and daily water testing. Also they are prone to getting punctures we had a mare with punctures on ours. Was nice though as it was in a secluded spot in our garden.

Want another hot tub but will wait until I can buy a fixed one rather than a inflatable "

This

I had one and it was great fun, lovely on a summer evening to relax in or have fun, however they definitely do add to your electricity bill and then there is all the cleaning chemicals, we had a couple of them, the first one punctured within a few weeks but they replaced it, the 2nd one lasted over a year, hit and miss really but great fun

» Add a new message to this topic