FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > dale fm eviction

dale fm eviction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

fuck, its kickin off there, just put sky news on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aye could be interesting xx

i lived by it for years im so glad these scroungers are being forced off land thats not meant for a dwelling, they should be grateful that basildon council is abing by their human rights and letting these travellers now travel as they state this is their way of life.

Should be more like kick them off!!

No planning, simples!

Not having a go at the trvelling community but why should they be treated any different to anyone else?

Have you tried getting planning for anything in North Yorkshire?? nightmare.

I have friends with a couple of static caravans on their own farm and they are being forced to remove them!!

OK, rant over

it makes me so sad, this is costing 18m.

this is 18m that wont be spent on schools etc

the law is the law, break it pay the price.

By *ondafirestormMan  over a year ago

heckington

move them,scroungers,nuf said.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Strange how they describe themselves as "travellers", so how come some have been "residents" there for almost 20 years?

This morning they are "travelling" out of the site, so where is the problem? They arrived there illegally, set up camp illegally, but bleat on about their right to stay.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Strange how they describe themselves as "travellers", so how come some have been "residents" there for almost 20 years?

This morning they are "travelling" out of the site, so where is the problem? They arrived there illegally, set up camp illegally, but bleat on about their right to stay.

"

Didn't they buy the land?

they purchased the land when it was a scrap yard for commercial use and not residential, we could all make a mint buying this kind of land and building on it and no consequences,

"Strange how they describe themselves as "travellers", so how come some have been "residents" there for almost 20 years?

Didn't they buy the land?"

Was thinking exactly the same thing here

What's the betting Channel 4 are considering 'My Big Fat Gypsy Eviction' as a concept ?

Hull

Didn't they buy the land?"

Partly! from what I've gleaned through the Media, some land was bought legally and homes set up, which aren't subject to the eviction.

Problem is more people arrived who couldn't fit onto the legal part, so they "expanded" the site boundaries illegally; it is those people who are subject to eviction.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I thought they owned the land but didn't have planning permission for the static homes.... and it's just those the council want to knock down.

I could be wrong not followed it that closely.

They can remove 49 out of 54 caravans .

Hull

Some land was bought legally which has been mentioned, and in fact it was just mentioned on BBC News.

Unfortunately, the evictions concern the illegally occupied land.

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

just wondering why the police are doing the bailiffs job ? Isnt their role in evictions just to prevent a breach of the peace ?

Council leader says operation handed over to police because they had infomation that protesters were stockpiling veapons.... Wonder if that's from the same source that tipped of Blair about Saddams WMD's ?

BTW, this should have been done 9years 11months ago before I get accused of being one of the great unwashed !

Dale Farm....

Comming to a carpark near you...

Hull

"just wondering why the police are doing the bailiffs job ? Isnt their role in evictions just to prevent a breach of the peace ?

Council leader says operation handed over to police because they had infomation that protesters were stockpiling veapons.... Wonder if that's from the same source that tipped of Blair about Saddams WMD's ?

BTW, this should have been done 9years 11months ago before I get accused of being one of the great unwashed !

Dale Farm....

Comming to a carpark near you... "

As seen last month when the bailiffs went in to serve the eviction notices, they were assaulted.

You are right though about how this should have been done all those years ago, but it often depends on who owns thre land and what "clout" they legally possess.

For example, several years ago, I was manager of a site in South Essex, at the rear of which was the main London - Southend railway line plus railway sidings. Though the sidings were gated, travellers broke in one weekend, occupying the site with around 100 caravans.

Railtrack was able to obtain an eviction order through the courts in only 5 days!!

It was served a few days later, by masses of bailiffs and police officers, who physically removed all the caravans and other vehicles onto the highway.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

About 30 years ago I was a fencing contractor and the council paid us to put up fencing and other amenities for a new “Travellers” site. It was a fantastic place and nicely laid out. Even had flower borders and kiddies play area. Within three weeks of the travellers moving on site, they had dismantled and sold all of the what we had put there. They have no respect for anyone or anything!

Something that was tweeted this morning that really struck a cord with me about the protesters..

If this had been Tesco (or the like) who had built on green belt without permission, would they still be protesting to keep it there?

These are the same type of people who will protest at anything as long as it is against authority. They aren’t really bothered, to them it is just a laugh and next week they will move on to somewhere else

Looking at the situation now, the police are standing by watching while they work out how to get the protesters down from the front gate. Easy! Water hoses! Not high pressure but enough to soak them all and do that every hour. But I don’t think that there is any way of eviction in a totally safe manner.

Looks like they are going onto the front gate. That scaffold will not take many more people.......

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

Some of the comments on the news appear to be trying to make it sound like the eviction is illegal.

I think there is a small core of people in the UK who enjoy protest against anything that is seen as a decision by the establishment.

Sorry but constant protest means we just ignore you, particularly where a situation has done a long course through the courts. Courts are not perfect, but if the information about them developing their land beyond the planning regulations are correct, then sorry the answer is simple.

People have had proper buildings demolished where they failed to get planning permission.

Looking at it from an alternative viewpoint, perhaps the protesters are from elsewhere and want the travellers to stay on the site so that they are not in their backyard.

Dont travellers travel anymore then?

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

have some in a field nr me and only yesterday a woman took 6 kids into local shop and watched them fill there dressing gown pockets when stopped said aww there only kids didnt do damm all or tell them off i wanted to clout em but the little darlings are wise they prefer to put bricks through ur window when challenged

Rushden

"Whilst I agree the ones camping illegally should be moved, that post is totally out of order. "

+1

Rather like the bile typed onto another thread a few days ago..

"Whilst I agree the ones camping illegally should be moved, that post is totally out of order.

+1

Rather like the bile typed onto another thread a few days ago.. "

You would have thought that the editor of the Daily Mail would have lived in London, not Preston wouldn't ya ?

i think the point was, they would soon move so no harm would be done, standing and looking at them isnt going to do anything, also did you know that most of the people in the scafolding arent even travelers, just rent a mob protesters, scum of the earth

Rushden

"i think the point was, they would soon move so no harm would be done, standing and looking at them isnt going to do anything, also did you know that most of the people in the scafolding arent even travelers, just rent a mob protesters, scum of the earth"

I don't think that was the point according to this phrase tacked on at the end..

"or burn, which would be no loss really".

I don't think that I would like to live in a country where people are killed just because they protest!

And no, I do NOT support the Travellers or the protesters

there is an easy way to deal with protesters and its legal doesnt need violence of any form its called they arnt looking for work so stop there benifits they will soon run to the nearist job center then you have a free run to get them

"there is an easy way to deal with protesters and its legal doesnt need violence of any form its called they arnt looking for work so stop there benifits they will soon run to the nearist job center then you have a free run to get them"

good point, in denmark after a few months on the dole, if you havnt found a job then one is chosen for you and benifit stoped

so with them being evicted, any ideas what the plans are to re-home / re-locate them ?

could they be coming to a field, a piece of wasteground or an old pub car park near you ?

"so with them being evicted, any ideas what the plans are to re-home / re-locate them ?

could they be coming to a field, a piece of wasteground or an old pub car park near you ?"

they were offered council houses and turned them down ffs

"there is an easy way to deal with protesters and its legal doesnt need violence of any form its called they arnt looking for work so stop there benifits they will soon run to the nearist job center then you have a free run to get them

good point, in denmark after a few months on the dole, if you havnt found a job then one is chosen for you and benifit stoped"

that's ok if there are more jobs than their are benefit claimants

i think we'd be pretty fked over here with our 3 hour a week job share !

i do like the scandinavians, but why do you never see one that looks poor or unhealthy ?

there must be some somewhere !

in coventry recently, where there are 10,000 on the dole a guy advertised for 20 jobs, he got 2 aplicants go figure???

"in coventry recently, where there are 10,000 on the dole a guy advertised for 20 jobs, he got 2 aplicants go figure???"

The other 9,998 weren't admitting to being from Coventry ?

"in coventry recently, where there are 10,000 on the dole a guy advertised for 20 jobs, he got 2 aplicants go figure???

The other 9,998 weren't admitting to being from Coventry ?"

pmsl

My Big Fat Gypsy Gangbang. Any takers?

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

makes a change for someone to take something from them. At least the lead shortage in essex will end soon.

"My Big Fat Gypsy Gangbang. Any takers?

"

Well the eviction certainly brings a whole new dimension to the term 'grabbing' !

By *omnlynneCouple  over a year ago

milton keynes

for once at least they have failed with the use of article 8 of the human rights act.......lets have the judge who ruled against them on a few more cases so we can deport the criminals stop the benefits for the rent a mob protesters and whilst we are at it bring back the birch...no make that bring back hanging.....better still the firing squad.........make illegal parking punishable by death........i could go on but i might get carried away and i haven't finished reading my daily mail yet......brb....

» Add a new message to this topic