FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > You're too fat and your tits are saggy

You're too fat and your tits are saggy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If people said this to a woman on the forum all hell would break loose.

So why is it ok for people to slag off a man and say he has a small or unappealing cock?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"If people said this to a woman on the forum all hell would break loose.

So why is it ok for people to slag off a man and say he has a small or unappealing cock?"

Because cock isn't in short supply. People can say what they really think.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Double standards? Maybe it makes them feel better belittling someone on here? Whatever it is its unnecessary but speaks volumes about them.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Mr would love people to say that to him

By *ucy83SOWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Neither things are okay.

Both males and females should get the same respect & treatment.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

You forgot to mention how wide my bum is

"Double standards? Maybe it makes them feel better belittling someone on here? Whatever it is its unnecessary but speaks volumes about them."

There's an awful lot of this on here... Women are often worse than men.

Standing up for myself though it's very rare that I have a go at someone... And usually because they have pushed me to it by their continuous nastiness... The worm turns in the end as the old saying goes. xx

So why is it ok for people to slag off a man and say he has a small or unappealing cock?"

It's not ok.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

If that’s someone’s opinion of me if rather them just say it

I can deal with a bit of blunt honesty

Some men like it said to them apparently but i couldn't ever say it.. im too nice

It’s not okay. And sadly Clem has a point too.

"Mr would love people to say that to him "

Man boobs? XXX

It's also easy to hide behind a keyboard and throw insults about....unacceptable but easy

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

All you need to do is look at a "look at me" post from a male and one from a female, then you see the difference in responses. I don't see the need to actually comment on a post if you've nothing to input but to belittle someone. The difference in comments goes for all sexes too.

By *arlo82Couple  over a year ago

the gym and random places

Both sexes are guilty of it. You say no to someone and a lot of men reply "I wasn't interested anyone you fat cow".....why message in the first place??

When I read the thread title I thought it was possibly a response to a polite no thanks!!!

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Frankly if someone is going to come to a forum to Troll and then offers out another forumer with a Cock War they deserve all they get. Im a sucker for a Troll, I can't help myself but feed them

I have to say in the short time I have used the forums the majority of both men and women seem very quick to shut down this kind of nasty insulting post by taking the piss out if the poster

salisbury

"Both sexes are guilty of it. You say no to someone and a lot of men reply "I wasn't interested anyone you fat cow".....why message in the first place??

"

Because they wanted a fuck. You said no. Why do you think straight men fuck other men, or women they wouldn't be seen dead with? Because they want to fuck. If you say no, the pretence of attraction ends.

"Both sexes are guilty of it. You say no to someone and a lot of men reply "I wasn't interested anyone you fat cow".....why message in the first place??

Because they wanted a fuck. You said no. Why do you think straight men fuck other men, or women they wouldn't be seen dead with? Because they want to fuck. If you say no, the pretence of attraction ends. "

I’ve a question, I agree with you - but to even want to fuck involves low level attraction and rejection hurts and defences can mean someone pretends they weren’t attracted when they kinda were. I’m not saying full on in love but there was attraction enough to want to fuck.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

[Removed by poster at 18/03/18 08:29:15]

Because they wanted a fuck. You said no. Why do you think straight men fuck other men, or women they wouldn't be seen dead with? Because they want to fuck. If you say no, the pretence of attraction ends.

I’ve a question, I agree with you - but to even want to fuck involves low level attraction and rejection hurts and defences can mean someone pretends they weren’t attracted when they kinda were. I’m not saying full on in love but there was attraction enough to want to fuck."

Forgot to phrase as a question!

Don’t you think?

Yep that’s me

"Neither things are okay.

"

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Yes I'm to fat and my tits say a bit. But Tracey loves me inside her.

I’ve a question, I agree with you - but to even want to fuck involves low level attraction and rejection hurts and defences can mean someone pretends they weren’t attracted when they kinda were. I’m not saying full on in love but there was attraction enough to want to fuck..

Don’t you think?"

I think you would normally have a point. But these are probablyvthe same guys who send messages to profiles with no photos or info asking to meet. So I dont think attraction plays a big roll

salisbury

I’ve a question, I agree with you - but to even want to fuck involves low level attraction and rejection hurts and defences can mean someone pretends they weren’t attracted when they kinda were. I’m not saying full on in love but there was attraction enough to want to fuck."

Low level attraction? I'm not sure you know how some men think. Some will fuck ANYTHING even vacuum cleaners aren't safe! Ffs!

I’ve a question, I agree with you - but to even want to fuck involves low level attraction and rejection hurts and defences can mean someone pretends they weren’t attracted when they kinda were. I’m not saying full on in love but there was attraction enough to want to fuck..

Don’t you think?

I think you would normally have a point. But these are probablyvthe same guys who send messages to profiles with no photos or info asking to meet. So I dont think attraction plays a big roll"

Ah yes, now that’s a point!!

I’ve a question, I agree with you - but to even want to fuck involves low level attraction and rejection hurts and defences can mean someone pretends they weren’t attracted when they kinda were. I’m not saying full on in love but there was attraction enough to want to fuck.

Low level attraction? I'm not sure you know how some men think. Some will fuck ANYTHING even vacuum cleaners aren't safe! Ffs!

"

“Some” you say. Well then I might be right with a few then?

salisbury

Don’t you think?

I think you would normally have a point. But these are probablyvthe same guys who send messages to profiles with no photos or info asking to meet. So I dont think attraction plays a big roll"

It doesn't. Have i fancied any of the men I've had sex with? No fucking way. In fact part of the turn on was how i felt "debasing" myself by fucking them.

Don’t you think?

I think you would normally have a point. But these are probablyvthe same guys who send messages to profiles with no photos or info asking to meet. So I dont think attraction plays a big roll

It doesn't. Have i fancied any of the men I've had sex with? No fucking way. In fact part of the turn on was how i felt "debasing" myself by fucking them."

Oh I’m not negating that type of scenario! But that’s not the case for all...

salisbury

Don’t you think?

It doesn't. Have i fancied any of the men I've had sex with? No fucking way. In fact part of the turn on was how i felt "debasing" myself by fucking them.

Oh I’m not negating that type of scenario! But that’s not the case for all..."

I think it's what separates the swingers from the "men who joined to get laid".

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

If someone said I was too fat and my tits were saggy and I felt like it described me well then I'd think fair enough,I can't argue with the truth can I.

It's not okay OP it's downright nasty some people get off on humiliating others

Because it's all about female "empowerment" these days, and men's feelings don't matter....

"If someone said I was too fat and my tits were saggy and I felt like it described me well then I'd think fair enough,I can't argue with the truth can I."

Ya I see what you mean.. just cover them up already

"If someone said I was too fat and my tits were saggy and I felt like it described me well then I'd think fair enough,I can't argue with the truth can I."

I'd be more inclined to believe that than some of the "you're amazing" bullshit I get here

Don’t you think?

Oh I’m not negating that type of scenario! But that’s not the case for all..."

Its not but again the ones who arent romancing their mums dyson probably aren't the ones posting

salisbury

"Moose hunting", "going ugly early". " Playing the lion ". These are happening in the real world just as much as on fab. I've said it before, men are like electricity, they take the path of least resistance. So either enjoy the attention of people "punching below their weight" or harden up.

Because they wanted a fuck. You said no. Why do you think straight men fuck other men, or women they wouldn't be seen dead with? Because they want to fuck. If you say no, the pretence of attraction ends. "

"Because it's all about female "empowerment" these days, and men's feelings don't matter...."

That's true for some women I am sure but I have a big caring gene so I believe that everyone's feelings matter

(Not on every subject - I'm referring to this one!)

"Because it's all about female "empowerment" these days, and men's feelings don't matter....

That's true for some women I am sure but I have a big caring gene so I believe that everyone's feelings matter

(Not on every subject - I'm referring to this one!) "

So do I, for the record, I was summing up the fab attitude in general. Men aren't in short supply, women are.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"If someone said I was too fat and my tits were saggy and I felt like it described me well then I'd think fair enough,I can't argue with the truth can I.

Ya I see what you mean.. just cover them up already"

Nar that's more reason to have them out. Saggy tits and saggy cocks unite I say!

I thought you were talking about me then

No it’s not acceptable to talk about people that way. X

"Because it's all about female "empowerment" these days, and men's feelings don't matter....

So do I, for the record, I was summing up the fab attitude in general. Men aren't in short supply, women are."

Oh I agree with you

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Neither things are okay.

"

Exactly!

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"If people said this to a woman on the forum all hell would break loose."

People do say this to women on the forum. All the time. Thread upon thread about how women on here are too fat, too up themselves, too slutty, not slutty enough, too discerning, not as pretty/fit/sane as women in The Real World™ etc.

"So why is it ok for people to slag off a man and say he has a small or unappealing cock?"

It isn't. Which is why I don't. Even if the guy has started a thread for that express purpose because he is turned on by SPH.

So do I, for the record, I was summing up the fab attitude in general. Men aren't in short supply, women are.

Oh I agree with you "

I think people who behave in this manner are lacking in basic respect and it's not gender specific - though there are definitely women here who hate men and vice-versa.

salisbury

So do I, for the record, I was summing up the fab attitude in general. Men aren't in short supply, women are."

Which is why you won't see the male version of a "curvy club" night anytime soon. Men prey on the low self esteem of women. This is a fact of life, use to your advantage. But please don't let it take advantage of you.

"If someone said I was too fat and my tits were saggy and I felt like it described me well then I'd think fair enough,I can't argue with the truth can I.

Ya I see what you mean.. just cover them up already

Nar that's more reason to have them out. Saggy tits and saggy cocks unite I say!"

Cant keep the little fella saggy around any tits so we can't unite I'm afraid

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

“If they said it”.... it’s like a morning in my inbox haha

Which is why you won't see the male version of a "curvy club" night anytime soon. Men prey on the low self esteem of women. This is a fact of life, use to your advantage. But please don't let it take advantage of you. "

Oh I agree wholeheartedly, it's all about attitude.

"

Who'd have thought bestiality was a thing, but it's probably as old as the ages.

Attraction is extremely low on the requirement list for some people. The reason a lot of men are nasty and rude is because they struggle being rejected by women below their normal target level.

Oh I agree with you

I think people who behave in this manner are lacking in basic respect and it's not gender specific - though there are definitely women here who hate men and vice-versa."

It makes you wonder (Well makes me wonder) why people think it is OK to behave like this...it does happen in the "real world" too

I was always told that people like that, and bullies etc do what they do because they are jealous of the person they "pick on"... I don't understand that analogy either

Which is why you won't see the male version of a "curvy club" night anytime soon. Men prey on the low self esteem of women. This is a fact of life, use to your advantage. But please don't let it take advantage of you. "

This is a big reason why I don't go to clubs...

salisbury

Who'd have thought bestiality was a thing, but it's probably as old as the ages.

Attraction is extremely low on the requirement list for some people. The reason a lot of men are nasty and rude is because they struggle being rejected by women below their normal target level."

Indeed. But as the knock back is sent, the mask slips and the reason for the charming, attractive, gym honed 30 something still being single is revealed. He's a cunt.

Oh I agree with you

I think people who behave in this manner are lacking in basic respect and it's not gender specific - though there are definitely women here who hate men and vice-versa.

It makes you wonder (Well makes me wonder) why people think it is OK to behave like this...it does happen in the "real world" too

I was always told that people like that, and bullies etc do what they do because they are jealous of the person they "pick on"... I don't understand that analogy either "

It's about bigging themselves up by putting the other person down - the need to do this is rooted in low self-esteem. Jealousy is also about low self-esteem, so although I don't think that analogy is correct in this case, I can see the correlation.

Attraction is extremely low on the requirement list for some people. The reason a lot of men are nasty and rude is because they struggle being rejected by women below their normal target level.

Indeed. But as the knock back is sent, the mask slips and the reason for the charming, attractive, gym honed 30 something still being single is revealed. He's a cunt. "

There's no shortage of attached cunts

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Oh I agree with you

I think people who behave in this manner are lacking in basic respect and it's not gender specific - though there are definitely women here who hate men and vice-versa."

I completely agree.

salisbury

Indeed. But as the knock back is sent, the mask slips and the reason for the charming, attractive, gym honed 30 something still being single is revealed. He's a cunt.

There's no shortage of attached cunts "

True dat!

""Moose hunting", "going ugly early". " Playing the lion ". These are happening in the real world just as much as on fab. I've said it before, men are like electricity, they take the path of least resistance. So either enjoy the attention of people "punching below their weight" or harden up. "

Supply and demand on Fab means that specifically on here the men in question are not punching below their weight though.

That means they are the ones who have to adapt. Their non fab level is way above them when they're prospecting on Fab.

They have to learn to accept rejection with dignity, they already do that with women they percieve to be attractive in the real world.

I quite like it when they do it to me but it’s rare because I’ve usually denigrated myself enough already

#GetYourRetaliationInFirst

"I quite like it when they do it to me but it’s rare because I’ve usually denigrated myself enough already

#GetYourRetaliationInFirst"

Always good to take the wind out of their sails!!

People do say this to women on the forum. All the time. Thread upon thread about how women on here are too fat, too up themselves, too slutty, not slutty enough, too discerning, not as pretty/fit/sane as women in The Real World™ etc.

So why is it ok for people to slag off a man and say he has a small or unappealing cock?

It isn't. Which is why I don't. Even if the guy has started a thread for that express purpose because he is turned on by SPH."

Fair point.

Start a thread with a title like that about a woman 0-175 in record time, occasionally followed up by subsequent thread.

The equivalent for a male will be a drip fed of comments unless said male is a popular / regular poster or exceptionally hot.

""Moose hunting", "going ugly early". " Playing the lion ". These are happening in the real world just as much as on fab. I've said it before, men are like electricity, they take the path of least resistance. So either enjoy the attention of people "punching below their weight" or harden up. "

which is why those type of men get ultra shitty when turned down by women they wouldn’t look twice at in the ‘real world’..

Not all curvy woman have low self esteem. And we know exactly who just wants to fuck anything that moves. To genuine curvy lovers

If you ask me, it's not.

A lot of threads end up with people running men down. It's not acceptable and I make my feelings known. People will come back with the old "It's a forum and we can say what we want" to justify their diatribe. It's getting tedious, even for someone like me, who can usually ignore it.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

It's fab.

Why would it be all right...

After all guys on fab are Neanderthals who are only here for one thing driven exclusively by the small brain unable to string together any message longer than FAF and are onky ever interested in getting their dick wet..

Yes I'm bored this morning of all the usual shallow stereotypes...

Anyway Doris; I see your new here. Welcome to the forums. You will soon get used to the double standards here...maybe D

It's not acceptable to denigrate anyone really is it?

But looking at it objectively, society does vilify certain comments and turn a blind eye to others?

We can publicly scoff at an overweight person or crack jokes about bald men, but poke fun at sexuality or race and expect to be outed.

Fab us just a reflection of society albeit anonymously. Read a person's posts long enough on here and you can work out who they really are. The advantage is you don't have to interact and can even block!!

Men do say things like that, they usually coward behind a private message though instead of saying it in the forum

Who said it was acceptable to offend anybody, Male or Female?!

A social experiment

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Some guys want to be humiliated that’s their kink. As most have already said if you reject someone they sometimes send the insults. It’s easier to block.

There’s something for everyone on here fat, thin, tall, short, well endowed, micro penis, etc. Although rudeness, insults and bad manners will get blocked by me.

We just have to find those that we like.

By *hamboy69Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

Don’t you think?

I think it's what separates the swingers from the "men who joined to get laid". "

That would make an interesting thread in its own but once again defending single men on here I would say it’s not only them that need educating on swinging

huddersfield

Oh I agree with you

I totally agree and sadly in the last couple of years since I joined the site the standard of behaviour as regards respect has dropped noticeably even on the forums.This has led to many experienced swingers not using the site other than to keep in contact with people they already know

Don’t you think?

That would make an interesting thread in its own but once again defending single men on here I would say it’s not only them that need educating on swinging"

Do the thread.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

[Removed by poster at 18/03/18 13:11:39]

"I've noticed that if a single 'average' bloke dares to post on the forum in all innocence, the board clique frequently waste no time on rounding on him like a pack of wolves to tear him down and belittle him.

It tells you all you need to know about forum cliques."

Sometimes happens to females too...

huddersfield

Don’t you think?

That would make an interesting thread in its own but once again defending single men on here I would say it’s not only them that need educating on swinging

Do the thread. "

Ok fine would anyone have a suggestion regards the thread title?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"

View this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NplOAq3VFwI

Some people just need an outlet (perhaps inlet, would have been a better word) for their desires.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

It’s only considered ok by people with appalling manners!

No body shaming is ok whether fat thin male or female

Don’t you think?

Do the thread.

Ok fine would anyone have a suggestion regards the thread title?"

Something serious.

"I've noticed that if a single 'average' bloke dares to post on the forum in all innocence, the board clique frequently waste no time on rounding on him like a pack of wolves to tear him down and belittle him.

It tells you all you need to know about forum cliques.

Sometimes happens to females too... "

Not often. Regular male or female forum posters can get away with posting almost anything. New men are ridiculed and taken the piss out of frequently. New women almost always get sympathy and support- unless it's someone a couple of women have taken exception to.

Not often. Regular male or female forum posters can get away with posting almost anything. New men are ridiculed and taken the piss out of frequently. New women almost always get sympathy and support- unless it's someone a couple of women have taken exception to."

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

View this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NplOAq3VFwI

Some people just need an outlet (perhaps inlet, would have been a better word) for their desires. "

Did anyone enjoy the youtube vid?

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Don't some men post these things as part of a humiliation fetish?

women have the power on this site possibly?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Not often. Regular male or female forum posters can get away with posting almost anything. New men are ridiculed and taken the piss out of frequently. New women almost always get sympathy and support- unless it's someone a couple of women have taken exception to."

It happened to a poor guy yesterday, he was only introducing himself, in the introduction forum.

He didn't ask for profile advise but he received it anyway and was hounded off the site in a matter of hours.

Some seemed really proud of themselves

Onestepoutofthedoor

Not often. Regular male or female forum posters can get away with posting almost anything. New men are ridiculed and taken the piss out of frequently. New women almost always get sympathy and support- unless it's someone a couple of women have taken exception to.

It happened to a poor guy yesterday, he was only introducing himself, in the introduction forum.

He didn't ask for profile advise but he received it anyway and was hounded off the site in a matter of hours.

Some seemed really proud of themselves "

Yeah that was a bit odd I don't know if some posts had been removed though so we only got half the conversation

I think they like to humiliate men with small cocks that me being honest as i not big in manhood size. anyway i think all women married or single are great looking people no matter their looks.

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yeah that was a bit odd I don't know if some posts had been removed though so we only got half the conversation "

Mods normally say when posts have been removed though.

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yeah that was a bit odd I don't know if some posts had been removed though so we only got half the conversation

Mods normally say when posts have been removed though. "

Yeah true,don't know it just felt like some of the conversation was missing to me.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Mods normally say when posts have been removed though. "

Not always

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

When I pointed out somebody hadn’t read our profile so no thank you, I got told I was “chubby and over the hill”.

Nice

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I have been called a Man Utd fan

"

You're right, they are in private. Neither sex has the monopoly on chilish insults. But the difference is how it is perceived on here when such insults are public.

In a lot of ways women are protected and mollycoddled despite having the strength in the main to stand on their own two feet. Men are ridiculed more often in public and it deemed acceptable; it is true.

But Fab users are used to the unspoken rules of Fab. A lot of men are used to insults for their genre regularly on Fab so as such provided they can resist the 'red mist' quite a number of them have, will take it with a pinch of salt and have tougher skins. The essence of "manning up". Whereas aside from the "sour grapes" replies to rejection a lot of women on here won't be used to such insults, eg on the forums. Therefore they're more likely to be broadsided and hurt by such an insult in public and react accordingly. Which means of course allied to them being a precious commodity many others will rush to their defence.

And so it will continue and will never change on Fab. Best thing to do is get used to it and not get offended.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Not always "

PS there was none removed, they just dissected his profile when not allowed

I did say sometimes... To be fair I had quite a lot of stick when I started posting here. Don't know if they were seeing how far I could be pushed but because I didn't retaliate I was then made welcome by most

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

Not always

PS there was none removed, they just dissected his profile when not allowed"

Oh right that explains that.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

Not always

PS there was none removed, they just dissected his profile when not allowed"

Thanks for clarifying and confirming

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I am too fat, and my tits are saggy.

I am also a bloody good kisser, and very, very naughty

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

because most dudes can take a bit of a slagging with no white knights lancelotting into the equation but fat chicks with saggy tits probably can't and the WK's would be there in a flash

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'm just putting out there that I'm fat with saggy tits!! however bullying or looking down at people is an ugly trait to have

» Add a new message to this topic