FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The reasons YOU have cancelled a meet.

The reasons YOU have cancelled a meet.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I haven't cancelled many play meets.

I have changed my mind about a few coffees after the dickhead has said something which made it clear they were a dickhead, but all in all I haven't cancelled many meets once they have been arranged.

I have had to cancel a meet because of an injury picked up during a previous meet.... feckin people who clip their nails immediately before a meet! OUCH!

I can probably count the number of meets I have cancelled in the last 7-8 years on one hand..... I am pretty damn reliable. But I have to admit.... I cancelled one meet because two hours before we were due to meet I had farted.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

thrush.....

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

House surrounded by armed Police.

(charges later dropped,lack of evidence)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1. Job inter_iew

2. Spot on nose.....

3. Full moon

Can't ever remember cancelling one xx

Her moustache was bigger than mine...

I cancelled one last week as after we arranged to meet he asked for body pics and if I was married. I would have thought you would have asked for this information before arranging to meet. I just thought it was odd and it didn't feel right. I did give him plenty of notice

New pic uploaded which contained an Arsenal shirt

[Removed by poster at 16/10/11 15:46:38]

After the Mrs found out.

"New pic uploaded which contained an Arsenal shirt"

That's perfectly understandable

I've cancelled when they've become annoying.

Some men just can't resist phoning and texting every minute that you're sick to the back teeth of them. You then question yourself, and wonder what the hell were you thinking!

Once I hear my phone ring, see their name and roll my eyes, I call them and tell them getting on my tits is not endearing so I will not be meeting.

"New pic uploaded which contained an Arsenal shirt"

I cancelled after the new pic was a football shirt, those silly novelty hat and a pint in his hand...just put me off!

"I've cancelled when they've become annoying.

Some men just can't resist phoning and texting every minute that you're sick to the back teeth of them. You then question yourself, and wonder what the hell were you thinking!

Once I hear my phone ring, see their name and roll my eyes, I call them and tell them getting on

my tits is not endearing so I will not be meeting.

"

Send me ya number xx

"New pic uploaded which contained an Arsenal shirt

I cancelled after the new pic was a football shirt, those silly novelty hat and a pint in his hand...just put me off! "

*Makes a mental note to never send you a pic*

That's my default dresscode

Mostly to be fair because of things like kids suddenly being ill... or I have come down with a bad tummy once... and then time of month arriving unexpectedly ( joys of the implant)

Oh and once or twice because Master could not get on cam.. but now mostly I just record it and we watch it later on.

Thats about it...

Cali x

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

Normally for us, its because of babysitters letting us down at the last minute

Edinburgh

"Normally for us, its because of babysitters letting us down at the last minute

"

I LOVE fucking the babysitter!

It's a bitch when she doesn't turn up though, huh?

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

"Normally for us, its because of babysitters letting us down at the last minute

I LOVE fucking the babysitter!

It's a bitch when she doesn't turn up though, huh?"

(Mrs here) ...Isn't it just

Cancelled once because we'd had a massive argument! Not us and the other couple, just us. We had a big domestic a couple of hours before we were due to meet and had to cancel, I felt awful as it was so last minute. It would have been so awkward though if we'd gone ahead what with us not speaking to eachother! x

By *rummpsMan  over a year ago

thanet

"

I cancelled one meet because two hours before we were due to meet I had farted."

Really?

Thats another illusion smashed.

_rummps x

Edinburgh

"Cancelled once because we'd had a massive argument! Not us and the other couple, just us. We had a big domestic a couple of hours before we were due to meet and had to cancel, I felt awful as it was so last minute. It would have been so awkward though if we'd gone ahead what with us not speaking to eachother! x"

Sound like you both missed the perfect opportunity to flick two fingers across the room at each other behind your meets backs as you were boning/being boned by someone else.

1. Time of the month...... (damn just exposed myself as a single woman pretending to be a single man..........)

2. Husband came home (bugger now they know I am cheating)

Lol yeah suppose, never looked at it like that x

Edinburgh

"Lol yeah suppose, never looked at it like that x"

*taps side of head*

"Always thinking love, always thinking..."

"

I cancelled one meet because two hours before we were due to meet I had farted.

Really?

Thats another illusion smashed.

_rummps x "

It was no ordinary fart though _rummps…. it was a monster guff and had an odour which could strip paint. That type of bum blast never travels alone… something that gruesome is rarely over and done with in one hit.

Sure enough as the evening progressed I was releasing enough gas to fill a moderate sized bouncy castle and as predicted it was an omen … a warning sign of things to come. By 11 o’clock I was incarcerated in the bathroom, a martyr to the toilet seat… as the contents of my colon exploded out.

An orgasm at the wrong time would have resulted in one pebble-dashed bed and a rather unhappy playmate.

It's one thing for people to think you are a crap shag... it's another if they have the stains on their socks to prove it.

" "

I'm laughing and feeling a bit queasy at the same time.

I'll thing I'll leave dinner 'til later

"

I'll thing I'll leave dinner 'til later "

Will you be having gravy on it?

"

I'll thing I'll leave dinner 'til later

Will you be having gravy on it?"

I'm gonna have me my first dry Sunday roast today

Oh and I cancelled a meet when I won 79 million on the eurolottery, but to be fair, I was about excited as I could get, anymore adrenaline and I might have died

"Can't ever remember cancelling one xx "

Ermmm 2020

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

i canx a meet due to the guy changing the time to meet up 3 times after i txt just to ensure everything was ok .hadnt heard a thing before that lol ! another one i canx as heard nothing on the day from the guy after txt to confirm still ok . heard back from him 3 days later ..hed been out on the piss lol ! made no odds as when i canx i just txt another friend and had a fantastic night !

Forum Mod

I can't remember the last time we had to cancel a meet,I know we have rearranged a couple of times,the snow last yr was one time,possibly when Rob was ill a couple of yrs ago was another time

Thankfully we've never had to cancel last minute,I would feel awful

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Usually if i cancel a meet its just posponed cause im not well.

I never give out my actual address until the very last minute.

Two meets i can think of over the years that i have cancelled for other reasons have been

A guy who i fixed a date and time with and then proceeded to tell me the next time we met (hadnt had the first meet) he would bring his wife and we could have a threesome (first id heard of it)

Another one decided to tell me he was vegan and "prefered" me not to wear makeup or perfume and liked the "natural" smell. which made me think he didnt use deodrant. Thats the only twice i can think off

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Usually if i cancel a meet its just posponed cause im not well."

Ditto.

If I cancel (and its a big if), it will be because of illness (me or child), early (or late) period, or my intuition telling me its a really bad idea. If its the first two I always rearrange. I still feel guilty about it though.

I have only every cancelled a meet once and that was because my little girl fell off the trampoline and cut her leg open about half hour before i was due to leave for said meet

The guy was horrible to me when i called him to explain and demanded i told him what hospital i was going to so he could make sure i was there, when i said no he called me a lair and said if i was telling the truth id have no problem tell him to confirm my story!

My dog was ill, meet was next day, apologised 24hrs in advance, fully explained it etc, bannished into their lovely block list for ever.

Dont think anyone would ignore any kinda suffering to what? Get a meet?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I have only every cancelled a meet once and that was because my little girl fell off the trampoline and cut her leg open about half hour before i was due to leave for said meet

The guy was horrible to me when i called him to explain and demanded i told him what hospital i was going to so he could make sure i was there, when i said no he called me a lair and said if i was telling the truth id have no problem tell him to confirm my story! "

Ah well, at least you got to see his true colours. Hope your daughter was alright.

"Cancelled once because we'd had a massive argument! Not us and the other couple, just us. We had a big domestic a couple of hours before we were due to meet and had to cancel, I felt awful as it was so last minute. It would have been so awkward though if we'd gone ahead what with us not speaking to eachother! x"

Well if that happens again when you come to meet me I hope one of you will come and meet me anyway, we can go out, have a great time and the other one can stay home and sulk till they realise that whatever you were fighting about really wasn't worth fighting about at all, comes to join us with cap in hand and big puppy dog eyes and then we all go home and have great sex!!

"My dog was ill, meet was next day, apologised 24hrs in advance, fully explained it etc, bannished into their lovely block list for ever.

Dont think anyone would ignore any kinda suffering to what? Get a meet?"

some do

I remeber talking to a guy once, i hadnt agreed to meet him so didnt cancel but we had been talking and i saw him on msn and he asked if i was free tomorrow night, so i said i couldnt meet as my cat was ill, he'd been shot with a pellet gun and had quite a major op that day to repair the damage so i wanted to keep an eye on him for a few days

The reply i got was.....what your turning down sex for a cat?

called me a time waster and blocked me lol

like cause my lifes going to end because one single guy on here got pissed with me lol

Had a group thing arranged once, lady had to cancel, car broke down, all guys were cool, apart,,,,,,from one!

Ohh he wanted to know where she was broken down, was going to pick her up etc,(never met before),asked him, "and you ask her what when shes stood there with the AA man"?

Daft.

If I feel anyone is getting too pushy I tend to cancel and I have done that a few times with single guys, I just don't like feeling pressured.

A more genuine one was good old mother nature paying me an early visit!

By *rummpsMan  over a year ago

thanet

"

It was no ordinary fart though _rummps…. it was a monster guff and had an odour which could strip paint. That type of bum blast never travels alone… something that gruesome is rarely over and done with in one hit.

Sure enough as the evening progressed I was releasing enough gas to fill a moderate sized bouncy castle and as predicted it was an omen … a warning sign of things to come. By 11 o’clock I was incarcerated in the bathroom, a martyr to the toilet seat… as the contents of my colon exploded out.

An orgasm at the wrong time would have resulted in one pebble-dashed bed and a rather unhappy playmate.

"

I know someone who would have captured the first one in a polythene bag and sent it to the guy as a keepsake! Seriously.

_rummps x

Cancelled 1 meet because the guy wanted me to cancel a meet I had with another guy cpls days before him to meet him my fault shouldn't have told him I was meeting someone else.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"It's one thing for people to think you are a crap shag... it's another if they have the stains on their socks to prove it."

OMG, laughing out loud here!!!

"Cancelled once because we'd had a massive argument! Not us and the other couple, just us. We had a big domestic a couple of hours before we were due to meet and had to cancel, I felt awful as it was so last minute. It would have been so awkward though if we'd gone ahead what with us not speaking to eachother! x

Well if that happens again when you come to meet me I hope one of you will come and meet me anyway, we can go out, have a great time and the other one can stay home and sulk till they realise that whatever you were fighting about really wasn't worth fighting about at all, comes to join us with cap in hand and big puppy dog eyes and then we all go home and have great sex!! "

Now that sounds like a plan!!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

It was a bit rainey.

I cancelled (with notice) a meet with a guy the day I found out my mate had terminal cancer.

He hasn't spoken to me since, despite having already met previously and the fact I sent a couple of messages to re-arrange.

I can understand his cynicism - it's just sad that a few less than genuine people make a rod for all our backs.

I try and stick to the following rule of thumb :

Fail to turn up once = benefit of the doubt.

Fail to turn up twice = too much like hard work !

Then again, I don't meet in hotels etc so it's never great shakes for me in terms of organisation or expense.

Son admitted to hospital one weekend and the following weekend it was me. Both unconnected events and pure coincidence .

I've not had to cancel yet, i did do a social meet that he was expecting more but it wasn't going to happen but that's about it. I have been lucky but i also like to think i am a good judge too.

» Add a new message to this topic