FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > omg I did it. first time

omg I did it. first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *razydriver8 OP   Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

ok just walked into the dress shop, tried on one dress, and charged it to the plastic... no fuss no bother..

as soon as i put it on, i knew, the fabric felt like a lovers touch on my skin, the corest waist held me close like a hug from a best friend and the colour was perfect, i felt like a princess ,

cant say anymore as it is my wedding dress...

but what is wrong with me, i was looking forward to a day of trying on expensive dresses and even more expensive shoes. .. i must be ill... think i need a lie down....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah just go pub with a satisfied smug grin on your face and relax.

thats how i bought mine first one saw tried it bought it married in it lol

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"...as soon as i put it on, i knew, the fabric felt like a lovers touch on my skin, the corest waist held me close like a hug from a best friend and the colour was perfect, i felt like a princess ,..."

Wow. very poetic!!!

plymouth

""...as soon as i put it on, i knew, the fabric felt like a lovers touch on my skin, the corest waist held me close like a hug from a best friend and the colour was perfect, i felt like a princess ,..."

Wow. very poetic!!!"

why thank you..

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

yepp first dress I tried on I bought £54 lol I still have the dress and the receipt 38 years later. Glad you found one you like without hassle.

Thirty four years later and I still have my wedding dress and veil. They knew how to make them to last in the seventies!

They made them of nylon ....... indestructible.

My wedding dress was the first and only one I tried on. Shame the marriage didn't last. But my mum loves needle craft and has used the material in a few of her creations so I am glad it never went to waste

" ok just walked into the dress shop, tried on one dress, and charged it to the plastic... no fuss no bother..

as soon as i put it on, i knew, the fabric felt like a lovers touch on my skin, the corest waist held me close like a hug from a best friend and the colour was perfect, i felt like a princess ,

cant say anymore as it is my wedding dress...

but what is wrong with me, i was looking forward to a day of trying on expensive dresses and even more expensive shoes. .. i must be ill... think i need a lie down.... "

yay i do tht with shoes and underwear all the time

Wow your very lucky i ended up with 3 wedding dresses and still wasnt sure

Hubbie gets a bit miffed with me cos if im dress shopping i can do it for hours and still end up going back to the first one i tried on

I'll shag u in ur weddin dress HSM...u'll love i hug u close and my colours just right..u'll feel like a princess with my jewels bestowed upon u x

plymouth

"I'll shag u in ur weddin dress HSM...u'll love i hug u close and my colours just right..u'll feel like a princess with my jewels bestowed upon u x"

lol Paddy.. ied love to feel your jewels close by can i stroke the shaft and polish the head too..??

"I'll shag u in ur weddin dress HSM...u'll love i hug u close and my colours just right..u'll feel like a princess with my jewels bestowed upon u x

lol Paddy.. ied love to feel your jewels close by can i stroke the shaft and polish the head too..??"

as long as u can perfom a royal wave, while wanking me...but speed it up a bit, Ive n important function to get to!

plymouth

"I'll shag u in ur weddin dress HSM...u'll love i hug u close and my colours just right..u'll feel like a princess with my jewels bestowed upon u x

lol Paddy.. ied love to feel your jewels close by can i stroke the shaft and polish the head too..??

as long as u can perfom a royal wave, while wanking me...but speed it up a bit, Ive n important function to get to!"

of course . i can also be reading a book and planning the tea while doing it ..

» Add a new message to this topic