FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dildos

Dildos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *artyman99 OP   Man  over a year ago

CHIPPENHAM

Looking to explore dildos here. Any advice about which ones to try? Use etc. Bisexual bloke here, always been top before with blokes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I love my Ann Summers blue vibrating butt plug...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd say it all depends on what you'd like to achieve/experience. Would you like to stretch your bumhole and see if you'd enjoy a cock in there? There is a whole range of toys you could try, starting with just butt plugs to get you used to the sensation. And then, if you still want more, start with relatively thin dildos and build yourself up. It takes time to be able to take bigger ones. And good lube- that's a must!

Try Bondara or Lovehoney for their range of toys, or even just Amazon. I got my ejaculating dildo from the last one.

"I'd say it all depends on what you'd like to achieve/experience. Would you like to stretch your bumhole and see if you'd enjoy a cock in there? There is a whole range of toys you could try, starting with just butt plugs to get you used to the sensation. And then, if you still want more, start with relatively thin dildos and build yourself up. It takes time to be able to take bigger ones. And good lube- that's a must!

Try Bondara or Lovehoney for their range of toys, or even just Amazon. I got my ejaculating dildo from the last one. "

What does it ejaculate?

"I'd say it all depends on what you'd like to achieve/experience. Would you like to stretch your bumhole and see if you'd enjoy a cock in there? There is a whole range of toys you could try, starting with just butt plugs to get you used to the sensation. And then, if you still want more, start with relatively thin dildos and build yourself up. It takes time to be able to take bigger ones. And good lube- that's a must!

Try Bondara or Lovehoney for their range of toys, or even just Amazon. I got my ejaculating dildo from the last one.

What does it ejaculate?"

Chilli sauce

"What does it ejaculate?

Chilli sauce "

Lol. I'm not that cruel lol.

You can get special lube that looks and feels like cum- it's actually called Spunk

Maybe start with a small one ?

» Add a new message to this topic