FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Big and tall

Big and tall

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a 6ft 5 well built man. Does that put women off. As I'm usually a good 1ft taller than them... I was told today that I was to tall

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No such thing as too tall

"No such thing as too tall "

Doesn't put me off in the slightest, where as men can be too small,for me.

Am 6ft 3 and weight 18stone mate I don't think so my self

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

I like big men.... i tend not to break them so quickly

Just me. it's the second person to say it to me

"I'm a 6ft 5 well built man. Does that put women off. As I'm usually a good 1ft taller than them... I was told today that I was to tall"

Not at all, I love tall and heavier set or muaclaur yummy

Mrsk

"I'm a 6ft 5 well built man. Does that put women off. As I'm usually a good 1ft taller than them... I was told today that I was to tall"

Doesn't put me off, love very tall and well built men

"tall" is one of my prerequisites.

By *arlo82Couple  over a year ago

the gym and random places

No such thing as too tall! I'm forever on the hunt for tall men. 6ft is shortest I prefer anything above works

I am 6’6”, and had some women telling me they felt intimidated...

I certainly prefer guys taller than me ,many shorter guys in the passed have asked me to rake off my heels lol so I’m not so tall ,must feel intimidated lol

6ft well built sounds like perfection to me

Sorry 6ft 5

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve going Fab friend who is 6’ 7”. He’s a lot of fun. Never too tall.

Tall men

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

[Removed by poster at 25/02/18 22:40:50]

Never been with a man taller than me unless they’ve been stood on the bed

Hiding in the shadows

Oooh!

There's not many men I hace to look upto

Exactly the same as me. In fact the OP could almost be saying the same thing...I’ve been told I’m too tall as well (by a 5footer) yet I’ve been out with one as well as my ex FB who was nearly 6ft... though must admit I do prefer the tall and curvy ladies my ‘good’ self

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Ooooo love tall men xx

Decided now I must live in the wrong part of the uk. They don't appreciate tall men here

Not too tall for me as I am 5'11"... Love a tall well built man to take control of me

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Tall guys are my favourites

Height has never been an issue that I've been concerned with. I'm as happy to meet someone who is my height or taller. It's of no odds. I do like someone who is well built also. So that would not put me off, personally OP. I'm more a sucker for a handsome a face and a witty sense of humour .

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I like tall men - you don't have any pics though to see what you mean by 'well built'. Perhaps a pic or two would help people decide if you were too much to handle

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I like a tall guy but I am a short arse and petite but I can assure people us little people don't fucking break! So I wish this shit is stopped being sprouted

Tall guys do me a favour, where you getting clothes? 32/34 trousers/jeans, are hard work it's a pain in the arse to find them

Hiding in the shadows

"Tall guys do me a favour, where you getting clothes? 32/34 trousers/jeans, are hard work it's a pain in the arse to find them "

I have to buy mens jeans 36/37" leg!

Only one shop I've found so far, in The Lanes in Brighton

once laid down it does not matter

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Nah women go moist for a tall one usually. Just check out dating sites, loads looking for a tall one.

It's Anthropological tying into bigger men being better protectors.

By *s ParisWoman  over a year ago

My Dungeon Room

I'm 6ft tall in my bare feet i prefer men taller than me in the bed room who are carrying 18-22stone of solid body on them with nice long thick cock now that's the kind of men I know I won't break......mmmnmmm....drools

By *apascouseMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Im 6 5 and i feel similar, like im too tall and look a bit weird or odd. I get shit about it all the time

Hell no!! I think it’s very attractive

Liverpool

A lot of the time i feel quite intimidating when arpund people as i tower over them. Not an image i want to portray

"A lot of the time i feel quite intimidating when arpund people as i tower over them. Not an image i want to portray "

I was with someone who was 6ft 8".... Not everyone feels intimidated by height. You can't change it, so why not embrace it? I think shorter men have a bigger problem with meeting some on here. There are some who have 6ft plus only, on their profile. You'll be fine

Liverpool

"A lot of the time i feel quite intimidating when arpund people as i tower over them. Not an image i want to portray

I was with someone who was 6ft 8".... Not everyone feels intimidated by height. You can't change it, so why not embrace it? I think shorter men have a bigger problem with meeting some on here. There are some who have 6ft plus only, on their profile. You'll be fine "

Maybe. But thats just me it is a conversation starter too

"A lot of the time i feel quite intimidating when arpund people as i tower over them. Not an image i want to portray

I was with someone who was 6ft 8".... Not everyone feels intimidated by height. You can't change it, so why not embrace it? I think shorter men have a bigger problem with meeting some on here. There are some who have 6ft plus only, on their profile. You'll be fine

Maybe. But thats just me it is a conversation starter too "

Exactly. See it as a positive lovely

Liverpool

Exactly. See it as a positive lovely "

It can be either women usually feel what i assume some sort of a safety instinct but guys tend to dislike me because of my size

It can be either women usually feel what i assume some sort of a safety instinct but guys tend to dislike me because of my size"

Hmmm... I wonder why men don't like it...

Liverpool

It can be either women usually feel what i assume some sort of a safety instinct but guys tend to dislike me because of my size

Hmmm... I wonder why men don't like it... "

Well

By *ig_eric_tionMan  over a year ago

IPSWICH

I'm 6ft3 which now sounds positively diminutive on this thread I wouldn't want to be taller for practical /headache reasons. I have been told I'm too tall by a lady before. But I do like standing up straight and being head and shoulders above others.

Liverpool

"I'm 6ft3 which now sounds positively diminutive on this thread I wouldn't want to be taller for practical /headache reasons. I have been told I'm too tall by a lady before. But I do like standing up straight and being head and shoulders above others. "

It us beautiful being able to just see over a crowd easily

no as long as u have a big sausage go with it lol

"I'm 6ft3 which now sounds positively diminutive on this thread I wouldn't want to be taller for practical /headache reasons. I have been told I'm too tall by a lady before. But I do like standing up straight and being head and shoulders above others. "

It's especially fun when you can sit on their shoulders at a gig. You can be a t the back and still see everything

Liverpool

"I'm 6ft3 which now sounds positively diminutive on this thread I wouldn't want to be taller for practical /headache reasons. I have been told I'm too tall by a lady before. But I do like standing up straight and being head and shoulders above others.

It's especially fun when you can sit on their shoulders at a gig. You can be a t the back and still see everything "

IPSWICH

"I'm 6ft3 which now sounds positively diminutive on this thread I wouldn't want to be taller for practical /headache reasons. I have been told I'm too tall by a lady before. But I do like standing up straight and being head and shoulders above others.

It us beautiful being able to just see over a crowd easily"

Do you find you're always the one the one that has to let people through when they're walking through a crowd? It's like I'm some sort of beacon.

IPSWICH

It's especially fun when you can sit on their shoulders at a gig. You can be a t the back and still see everything "

You can sit on my shoulders anytime.

Liverpool

Do you find you're always the one the one that has to let people through when they're walking through a crowd? It's like I'm some sort of beacon. "

Yeah we are reference points.

"Right meet at the dead tall guy right of the bassist"

really annoys me

Liverpool

Do you find you're always the one the one that has to let people through when they're walking through a crowd? It's like I'm some sort of beacon. "

Also sick of people askinf to compare height with them and im like shit man im only 6'5

It's especially fun when you can sit on their shoulders at a gig. You can be a t the back and still see everything

You can sit on my shoulders anytime. "

Be careful what you offer. I may take you up on that

I'm 6'1" and women seem to prefer it to short dudes

IPSWICH

You can sit on my shoulders anytime.

Be careful what you offer. I may take you up on that "

Fine by me.. Especially if your facing one way and I'm facing the other.

IPSWICH

Do you find you're always the one the one that has to let people through when they're walking through a crowd? It's like I'm some sort of beacon.

Also sick of people askinf to compare height with them and im like shit man im only 6'5"

No one asks how much someone weighs, how old they are or even how tall you are if you're short.... But if you're tall.....

We are all similar hight laying down

"I'm a 6ft 5 well built man. Does that put women off. As I'm usually a good 1ft taller than them... I was told today that I was to tall

no as long as u have a big sausage go with it lol beside that my nephew is 6ft 10" tall"

IPSWICH

really annoys me"

Step to the left and back to the right.... And again.. Suddenly I'm dancing.... What's that about??

Liverpool

really annoys me

Step to the left and back to the right.... And again.. Suddenly I'm dancing.... What's that about?? "

Good exercise

really annoys me

Step to the left and back to the right.... And again.. Suddenly I'm dancing.... What's that about?? "

Let's do the time warp again

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Ha! I’m 6ft so anything above 6’3 means I can wear my heels and still tilt my head slightly up for a kiss. Definitely no such thing as too tall for me!

Liverpool

"Ha! I’m 6ft so anything above 6’3 means I can wear my heels and still tilt my head slightly up for a kiss. Definitely no such thing as too tall for me!

"

Wow thats hot

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

There's no such thing as too tall

And we're all the same height lying down

I’m 6ft 2 and very broad shoulders and built for pleasure

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Tall and well built are my favourite flavour.

I'm a big girl and i need a bigger guy

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I love a big chunky guy.....they can make a chubby girl feel little and dainty

I'm 6foot and 3inches

But those are separate measurements

[Removed by poster at 26/02/18 06:11:08]

"No such thing as too tall "

Tell that to James Dean

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"I'm 6foot and 3inches

But those are separate measurements "

I don't get it...

By *inky pWoman  over a year ago

leicester

Carnt beat a tall, broad,guy wrapping his arms an legs round ya,to make ya feel safe an cosy,not to mention the fact they can still throw us fattys around easily ?? love em

"I'm 6foot and 3inches

But those are separate measurements

I don't get it... "

I do

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

I love big tall men, and I am only 4'9". But then being tall is only a good start - there are other things I look for in a man.

» Add a new message to this topic