FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Full of it

Full of it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Always noticed that people who tell you they're funny are not funny. They are usually the try hards that tell a load of jokes without any of them being funny.

Starting to notice this on fab. Anyone that claims to be really experienced and is overly picky and demanding has not been worth the meet. However, those with modest profiles who come across as nice people have been amazing in the bedroom! Maybe it's just me but anyone else notice this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not sure. I tend to avoid those types of people.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

We avoid folk who big themselves up so not sure if they are all that.

"Always noticed that people who tell you they're funny are not funny. They are usually the try hards that tell a load of jokes without any of them being funny.

Starting to notice this on fab. Anyone that claims to be really experienced and is overly picky and demanding has not been worth the meet. However, those with modest profiles who come across as nice people have been amazing in the bedroom! Maybe it's just me but anyone else notice this?"

I'd say you're right here.

I tend to apply most of my real life rules on here and it's served me well so far...I'm not drawn to flashy, overly confident people as fiends or sexual partners.

Friends!

"I'm not sure. I tend to avoid those types of people. "
because they blend in and don't stand out in the crowd do you mean ?

"I'm not sure. I tend to avoid those types of people. because they blend in and don't stand out in the crowd do you mean ? "

No the opposite. Loud shout look at me I'm great type people tend to intimidate me and turn me off.

"I'm not sure. I tend to avoid those types of people. because they blend in and don't stand out in the crowd do you mean ?

No the opposite. Loud shout look at me I'm great type people tend to intimidate me and turn me off. "

Ahhh ok yes suppose they can

I tend to find that those that have to tell you how magnificently endowed they are with any particular thing, whether it be attractiveness, intelligence, compassion or whatever, are usually not quite as endowed with it as they’d like you to think!

Anyway, on a totally different subject, just to let all you ladies know that I’m really, really, REALLY, good at sex!

"Always noticed that people who tell you they're funny are not funny. They are usually the try hards that tell a load of jokes without any of them being funny.

Starting to notice this on fab. Anyone that claims to be really experienced and is overly picky and demanding has not been worth the meet. However, those with modest profiles who come across as nice people have been amazing in the bedroom! Maybe it's just me but anyone else notice this?

I'd say you're right here.

I tend to apply most of my real life rules on here and it's served me well so far...I'm not drawn to flashy, overly confident people as fiends or sexual partners. "

Yeah you're right there. Generally those you've described are attention seekers and more concerned about themselves than others

I find people that harp on about how amazing they are REALLY annoying

The new thing amongst some of my work colleagues is being a gym bore.

Going on and on about what they did and how long they did it for, counting calories and macros, wearing gym leggings just incase anyone didn't hear them shout about spinning class and generally being really fucking boring!

But back on to the OP....

"I find people that harp on about how amazing they are REALLY annoying

The new thing amongst some of my work colleagues is being a gym bore.

Going on and on about what they did and how long they did it for, counting calories and macros, wearing gym leggings just incase anyone didn't hear them shout about spinning class and generally being really fucking boring!

But back on to the OP....

"

To be fair I love sports and the endorphins released after exercise. One of the very few forms of meditation I can accomplish... but yeah I definitely know what you mean! We used to get it with works football teams: the guys hyping themselves up and turn up with all the latest kit were always shite. The humble guy that just says he used to play when he was younger but isn't all that usually ends up playing like messi

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

NEVER trust somebody who a) claims to be a sex god, b) has no sense of humour about sex.

People who are po-faced about sex and unable to be self-deprecating are compensating for lack of confidence IMHO.

"NEVER trust somebody who a) claims to be a sex god, b) has no sense of humour about sex.

People who are po-faced about sex and unable to be self-deprecating are compensating for lack of confidence IMHO."

My friend once said that he doesn't like anyone that doesn't make him laugh, either intentionally or not, but they have to make him laugh in some way. I agree with him on this one. Guess it's easy to swing (pardon the phrasing) too far the other way and over compensate for your insecurities

By *itch and TwatCouple  over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"NEVER trust somebody who a) claims to be a sex god, b) has no sense of humour about sex.

People who are po-faced about sex and unable to be self-deprecating are compensating for lack of confidence IMHO."

Yes this. We love to have flirty, funny friends who can do comedy grumpiness, laugh at themselves and the absurdity of life (in particular fab)...these people tend to be so much fun in and, importantly, out of the bedroom...

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I’m loud. Really loud. I was born without volume control.

But, I’m not *that* bad

"I’m loud. Really loud. I was born without volume control.

But, I’m not *that* bad "

Not sure I believe you... especially after what's been discussed prior in the thread. Blowing your own trumpet a bit too 'loud' I reckon.

People who are po-faced about sex and unable to be self-deprecating are compensating for lack of confidence IMHO.

Yes this. We love to have flirty, funny friends who can do comedy grumpiness, laugh at themselves and the absurdity of life (in particular fab)...these people tend to be so much fun in and, importantly, out of the bedroom..."

Yeah if you can confidently laugh at yourself whilst naked that says a lot about you.... not sure what but it's sexy either way

But, I’m not *that* bad

Not sure I believe you... especially after what's been discussed prior in the thread. Blowing your own trumpet a bit too 'loud' I reckon."

Wish I could blow my own trumpet - my horn’s not big enough

But, I’m not *that* bad

Not sure I believe you... especially after what's been discussed prior in the thread. Blowing your own trumpet a bit too 'loud' I reckon.

Wish I could blow my own trumpet - my horn’s not big enough "

I... do not. Leave the trumpet blowing to others

» Add a new message to this topic