FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It's not Thursday, but...

It's not Thursday, but...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I feel the slight urge to rant.

If someone went to their doctor's surgery with a serious physically debilitating illness they'd be able to get seen quite quickly, yet if it's a mentally debilitating illness it seems quite acceptable to be sent away again with an appointment in three weeks' time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry to hear that, in my doctors surgery it’s s nightmare getting an appointment for any ailment quickly unless you’re able to get an emergency cancellation - have you tried the first thing in the morning call?

I hope you get seen soon!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Sorry to hear that, in my doctors surgery it’s s nightmare getting an appointment for any ailment quickly unless you’re able to get an emergency cancellation - have you tried the first thing in the morning call?

I hope you get seen soon! "

It's arranged now, there's not much else I can do. Aside from arranging to have a bad patch two to three weeks in advance next time.

Docs are useless been coughing blood and other black stuff cant sleep and always up 3 or 4 times to pee in night phoned last Monday for appointment can see my doc on 8th march don't know why we pay national insurance

Hope you manage to get a cancellation or they can fit you in earlier

"Docs are useless been coughing blood and other black stuff cant sleep and always up 3 or 4 times to pee in night phoned last Monday for appointment can see my doc on 8th march don't know why we pay national insurance

Hope you manage to get a cancellation or they can fit you in earlier "

Please get to a walk-in center failing that a&e xx

By *hatterbox 2Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Please get that checked if they cant fit you in tell them you want a callout n if by magic they will have an appointment

"Docs are useless been coughing blood and other black stuff cant sleep and always up 3 or 4 times to pee in night phoned last Monday for appointment can see my doc on 8th march don't know why we pay national insurance

Hope you manage to get a cancellation or they can fit you in earlier

Please get to a walk-in center failing that a&e xx"

Indeed

If you are coughing up stuff that nasty, why on earth are you on here?

You should be in A and E!

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I feel the slight urge to rant.

If someone went to their doctor's surgery with a serious physically debilitating illness they'd be able to get seen quite quickly, yet if it's a mentally debilitating illness it seems quite acceptable to be sent away again with an appointment in three weeks' time. "

That is terrible, does your surgery operate a triage system, where someone will call you back and assess you?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Hope you manage to get a cancellation or they can fit you in earlier "

I agree with others, you need to go to A and E or at least call the NH helpline.

» Add a new message to this topic