FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are we a country of poorly educated, fast food dependant mingers?

Are we a country of poorly educated, fast food dependant mingers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

The KFC "crisis" seems to suggest we are.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im probably poorly educated but im not a fast food dependent minger, never eaten a KFC. Rarely eat any other fast food either.

It does amuse me that it's one of the biggest news stories this week

I like KFC from time to time. Not bothered that some will be shut until the end of the week though. It will give them a chance to clean their kitchens and restaurants!!

What bothers me is their piss poor business decision! A distribution centre shut down, hundreds out of work just to get cheap delivery. Well they got what they paid for. DHL deliver parcels not food!

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Yes.

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

The news allways makes things seem worce than thay realey are.

Note thay have Onley showen the interviews with the people that "almost live" in K.F.C. Haven't seen anyone say... O dear k.f.c is shut but it don't matter as i do my own cooking.

"The news allways makes things seem worce than thay realey are.

Note thay have Onley showen the interviews with the people that "almost live" in K.F.C. Haven't seen anyone say... O dear k.f.c is shut but it don't matter as i do my own cooking. "

Note thay have Onley showen the interviews with the people that "almost live" in K.F.C. Haven't seen anyone say... O dear k.f.c is shut but it don't matter as i do my own cooking. "

You mean the media are manipulating a story to push their own agenda? Surely not!!

I iz off to da maccys 4 a brekfast iznt i innit

It says more about our media than anything,why make it into a story when there isnt one

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I'm good at learning stuff and like to cook but one out of three ain't bad.

Yup. I'm sat at McDonald's drive thru wearing a paper bag with a couple of holes to see out of as I type this

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"It says more about our media than anything,why make it into a story when there isnt one"

To be fair, a major company cocking up so badly is pretty newsworthy.

The story is actually about poor business decisions swapping from a dedicated food delivery service to a cheaper odd job man company rating hundreds of job losses and resulting in the forced closure of hundreds of stores. Doesn't matter what type of shop it was, that's reportable.

The fact that it then gave the great British a platform to display their stupid is just the cherry on the top for them.

I got stung by the crisis on Sunday but do you know what I did? Went and had a nando's instead and it was lovely. No social media outburst, no call to the police, no tantrum (well maybe a little one but I was in my car and no one saw )

"Yup. I'm sat at McDonald's drive thru wearing a paper bag with a couple of holes to see out of as I type this"

I served you!!!

I work for the ambulance service, the increase in work on the "larger" patients is telling!! We also spend alot if time in a McDonalds car park on standby (Free wifi and free coffee) and I am amazed just how busy it gets in there!! The drive through is constantly queuing and at times is out of the carpark. So yoh question does seem a valid one sadly!!

Personally believe KFC have "manufactured" this supply issue for free publicity.

As for the question, yes to all apart from mingers, the population is getting fatter no doubt but not uglier.

"Yup. I'm sat at McDonald's drive thru wearing a paper bag with a couple of holes to see out of as I type this

I served you!!!"

And took advantage of my poor education by short changing me!! How rude!!

Reference the decision to change suppliers to make things more lean.... ive worked for businesses who have done the same... it is always the customer that suffers.... then when the customers disappear... the staff suffer....

This is why I don’t buy a paper or watch the news. KFC makes me ill. Now a mcChicken with mayo mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I dont know I cant think for myself.... but ive got a face like a welders bench and I is very hungry for burgers.....

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"I like KFC from time to time. Not bothered that some will be shut until the end of the week though. It will give them a chance to clean their kitchens and restaurants!!

What bothers me is their piss poor business decision! A distribution centre shut down, hundreds out of work just to get cheap delivery. Well they got what they paid for. DHL deliver parcels not food! "

Yes

It was on the telly box so it must be true...

All those KFC Junkies going cold turkey on mass... things could get nasty. Keep your heads down and don't make eye contact. Hope they get their fix soon poor bastard's.

"It says more about our media than anything,why make it into a story when there isnt one"

Same reason they go on about terrorists ...or world war 3... or butter being the devil incarnate.

"I'm good at learning stuff and like to cook but one out of three ain't bad."

"It says more about our media than anything,why make it into a story when there isnt one

Same reason they go on about terrorists ...or world war 3... or butter being the devil incarnate. "

Ooooh that buttery deliciousness is evil I tells ya!... Evillllll!!!

It's a great filter... just don't talk to anyone that is outraged by this. Job done

" The KFC "crisis" seems to suggest we are."
A lazy nation where women can't cook or won't cook guess

" The KFC "crisis" seems to suggest we are. A lazy nation where women can't cook or won't cook guess"

Women?? The 1950s called. They want they're attitude back.

People phoned the police about there local KFC veing closed ffs

Urgh - this is one of the reasons I don't have a TV or read trashy newspapers - is because I don't care about nonsense like this

[Removed by poster at 21/02/18 07:53:15]

All fast food companies produce should be subject to the same excise duty as tobacco and alcohol as the shite the purport to be food is as damaging to health as the aforementioned.

I know I am a fast food dependent minger.

You seem to think it's a bad thing. Just going to get my Mcfriedflurryburger and fries.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

No we're not, but there are plenty of us who like to look down on others and feel superior...

"No we're not, but there are plenty of us who like to look down on others and feel superior..."

" The KFC "crisis" seems to suggest we are. A lazy nation where women can't cook or won't cook guess"

Are you too thick and lazy to know how to cook then and need a woman to cook for you?

You forgot to add overweight, unfit, lazy and workshy

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"No we're not, but there are plenty of us who like to look down on others and feel superior... "

KFC in Blackburn there chickens are Halal apparent it seems suppose it's across the nation and also I remember there was a protest or a blockade or other to do.

"KFC in Blackburn there chickens are Halal apparent it seems suppose it's across the nation and also I remember there was a protest or a blockade or other to do. "

Wrong story dude. Keep up.

I must've missed the news about KFC! Tend to try and shy away from fast food as it is, plus I find cooking really enjoyable

evesham

"KFC in Blackburn there chickens are Halal apparent it seems suppose it's across the nation and also I remember there was a protest or a blockade or other to do. "

As scarlet says.... Wrong story bit they aren't all halal across the nation, just in certain areas where there are high Muslim population. There are signs in the doors to tell people and it can be looked up in their website.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Majorca

Im more of a Nandos kinda girl

you may be a minger but I'm not and I don't eat KFC or McDonalds or burger king hope they survive whatever the problem is for the sake of the eastern European workforce that mans them

"Im more of a Nandos kinda girl"

what's the difference a bird is a bird

No, it is a culture thing and personal choice. I wouldnt eat such food as I am into health and fitness

"KFC in Blackburn there chickens are Halal apparent it seems suppose it's across the nation and also I remember there was a protest or a blockade or other to do.

As scarlet says.... Wrong story bit they aren't all halal across the nation, just in certain areas where there are high Muslim population. There are signs in the doors to tell people and it can be looked up in their website. "

no need to

"No, it is a culture thing and personal choice. I wouldnt eat such food as I am into health and fitness "

Really? I had no idea

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

lanark

"Yes."

evesham

"KFC in Blackburn there chickens are Halal apparent it seems suppose it's across the nation and also I remember there was a protest or a blockade or other to do.

As scarlet says.... Wrong story bit they aren't all halal across the nation, just in certain areas where there are high Muslim population. There are signs in the doors to tell people and it can be looked up in their website. no need to"

No need to what?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Majorca

"Im more of a Nandos kinda girl

what's the difference a bird is a bird "

Some birds are more classy

So it isn’t just me that sits and thinks “there is absolutely no need to be that lazy, that disgusting and that big”? Ok I understand some people can’t help it, sometimes it’s a medical reason, but to be in that state, THEN, walk into a fast food place, shows no self respect or control... the above may divide opinions, I’m not being mean. And I’m not being mean when I say this, but it’s all stemmed from being too easy claim benefits, laziness.... apologies if I offend anyone.

I’m in a mcds now, I am by no means an oil painting, but I refuse to be a slob.

Some people are possibly fast food dependant, some are poorly educated & some are mingers ~ not sure if all 3 go hand in hand, unless of course you’ve witnessed this whilst buying your bargain bucket...

evesham

"So it isn’t just me that sits and thinks “there is absolutely no need to be that lazy, that disgusting and that big”? Ok I understand some people can’t help it, sometimes it’s a medical reason, but to be in that state, THEN, walk into a fast food place, shows no self respect or control... the above may divide opinions, I’m not being mean. And I’m not being mean when I say this, but it’s all stemmed from being too easy claim benefits, laziness.... apologies if I offend anyone.

I’m in a mcds now, I am by no means an oil painting, but I refuse to be a slob.

"

I'm fat and never claimed benefits in my life. I also am not a slob. You are being mean and making massive sweeping statements that show you for who you are.

salisbury

"Im more of a Nandos kinda girl

what's the difference a bird is a bird

Some birds are more classy"

I think the difference there is that Nando's are registered off sure for the tax avoidance.

" The KFC "crisis" seems to suggest we are.you may be a minger but I'm not and I don't eat KFC or McDonalds or burger king hope they survive whatever the problem is for the sake of the eastern European workforce that mans them "

Its mostly young people and students that work in kfc and mcdonalds where i live

Worked in mcds when i was in my last year at school ... most fun i ever had in a job

salisbury

"People phoned the police about there local KFC veing closed ffs "

This is the most worrying part imo.

Why do people assume that everyone that eats fast food is an uneducated, over weight moron? That's total bull!!!

People from all different walks of live partake in eating fast food or take always from time to time.

I for one can't afford most of it. It's a treat for me and mine.

Don't suppose you're outside your local Indian or Chinese with your "fat, lazy fucker" placards? They are just as bad for you!

As scarlet says.... Wrong story bit they aren't all halal across the nation, just in certain areas where there are high Muslim population. There are signs in the doors to tell people and it can be looked up in their website. no need to

No need to what? "

scroll websites I'm busy.

" The KFC "crisis" seems to suggest we are.you may be a minger but I'm not and I don't eat KFC or McDonalds or burger king hope they survive whatever the problem is for the sake of the eastern European workforce that mans them

Its mostly young people and students that work in kfc and mcdonalds where i live

Worked in mcds when i was in my last year at school ... most fun i ever had in a job

"

Awwwww that's great jobs are meant to be fun

"Why do people assume that everyone that eats fast food is an uneducated, over weight moron? That's total bull!!!

People from all different walks of live partake in eating fast food or take always from time to time.

Don't suppose you're outside your local Indian or Chinese with your "fat, lazy fucker" placards? They are just as bad for you! "

as a skint singleton it's cheaper to fast food it then start the electric oven lol

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"Personally believe KFC have "manufactured" this supply issue for free publicity.

As for the question, yes to all apart from mingers, the population is getting fatter no doubt but not uglier."

I agree

salisbury

"Personally believe KFC have "manufactured" this supply issue for free publicity.

As for the question, yes to all apart from mingers, the population is getting fatter no doubt but not uglier."

Ah ok. Where im from the term "minger" isn't reserved for the ugly.

Poorly educated, yes, but fast food is a treat about once a month for me. And today will be McDonald's as KFC is shut!

By *ANDA2Couple  over a year ago

Henley Arden

"Why do people assume that everyone that eats fast food is an uneducated, over weight moron? That's total bull!!!

Don't suppose you're outside your local Indian or Chinese with your "fat, lazy fucker" placards? They are just as bad for you! as a skint singleton it's cheaper to fast food it then start the electric oven lol"

No that’s why your skint.

Fast food so soooooooo expensive. Visit Youtube for cheap healthy cooking recipes and how to videos.

Thread goal achieved - (tick)

As for the question, yes to all apart from mingers, the population is getting fatter no doubt but not uglier.

Ah ok. Where im from the term "minger" isn't reserved for the ugly. "

What does it mean where you’re from, similar to chav?

"No, it is a culture thing and personal choice. I wouldnt eat such food as I am into health and fitness

Really? I had no idea"

I know, the gym is my 2nd home.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I like a bit of fast food now and again. So shoot me.

salisbury

What does it mean where you’re from, similar to chav?"

Yes. Kind of a tracksuit wearing slob. The sort that goes shopping in a onesie. Or has to feed their children McDonald's over the school fence when jamie Oliver is trying to get them to eat healthily.

salisbury

What does it mean where you’re from, similar to chav?

Yes. Kind of a tracksuit wearing slob. The sort that goes shopping in a onesie. Or has to feed their children McDonald's over the school fence when jamie Oliver is trying to get them to eat healthily. "

In fact the sort of person who phones the police when KFC runs out of chicken....

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

It does rather!

But well before that, Brexit here, and Trump’s victory in the states - confirmed how poorly educated and easily manipulated the masses are!

As to growing obesity - we’re ‘little America’ - if they die of diseases related to morbid obesity then we’ll be following fast at their heels!

Perhaps we should have been ‘fans’ of some of our better educated and healthier European counterparts instead?

salisbury

" The KFC "crisis" seems to suggest we are.

It does rather!

But well before that, Brexit here, and Trump’s victory in the states - confirmed how poorly educated and easily manipulated the masses are!

As to growing obesity - we’re ‘little America’ - if they die of diseases related to morbid obesity then we’ll be following fast at their heels!

Perhaps we should have been ‘fans’ of some of our better educated and healthier European counterparts instead?

"

Ah yes the French diet conundrum!

It is no longer KFC. It is KF....We’re not sure yet lol

You tell me?

What are your thoughts??

Cooking for the family inviting the neighborhood round killing and cooking the livestock from the families field.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

It does rather!

"

The trouble is most aren’t clever enough to work that bit out. Believe everything you read is the norm lol

I don't eat KFC.

Not a minger

"Cooking for the family inviting the neighborhood round killing and cooking the livestock from the families field. "

That's rural living. You can't kill livestock from the green across the road and my neighbours barely talk to me.

It does rather!

Ah yes the French diet conundrum! "

Have you seen the way French people eat their meat?

Because people are sick of Brexit news and celebrities are being boring at the moment.

salisbury

It does rather!

Have you seen the way French people eat their meat? "

Go on..?

Prestonish

It does rather!

Ah yes the French diet conundrum! "

Ok - but I actually meant countries like Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland etc for an education model - and the Mediterranean for a healthy diet model!

salisbury

It does rather!

Ok - but I actually meant countries like Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland etc for an education model - and the Mediterranean for a healthy diet model! "

Trouble is we're not people. We're consumers. Real choice has been taken away. Yes there's choice, you could have McDonald's, burger king,kfc or pizza hut. But at the end of the day you're still eating fast food. Next time you're in the supermarket step back and really try and look at what you can buy. Your choices are being taken away. You can buy what ever you like...... as long as it's profitable.

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I think it suggests the lamentable standard of journalism and the mass media in this country.

Prestonish

It does rather!

Ok - but I actually meant countries like Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland etc for an education model - and the Mediterranean for a healthy diet model!

Trouble is we're not people. We're consumers. Real choice has been taken away. Yes there's choice, you could have McDonald's, burger king,kfc or pizza hut. But at the end of the day you're still eating fast food. Next time you're in the supermarket step back and really try and look at what you can buy. Your choices are being taken away. You can buy what ever you like...... as long as it's profitable. "

If we’re on obesity - in my opinion there’s one fail-safe way to stop it in its tracks - which is to make food tech (cookery lessons) compulsory every week from primary level to age 18! If kids could cook delicious food at half the price of a takeaway by the age of 14 it’d stop junk food peddlers in their tracks - and they’d teach their parents to cook too!

As it is - the opposite is happening! Most high school kids only take food tech for around 8 weeks per year! My son is choosing his options this year. He tells me almost every kid will be chooseing foodtech as an option as it’s the ‘most interesting ‘ - but out of 250 kids in his year, only 30 will get to take it as the school has only one kitchen!

That says it all really!

Blessing in disguise.

Teenagers might have to go home straight away and actually get a normal meal cooked.

Just wish we could ween society off the current junk food excess

It may seem quite trivial this time around,we can all survive somehow without KFC for a little while but,it does demonstrate what a knife edge our society can be on. The supply chain for all sorts of commodities operates on a 'just in time' basis and a small glitch can lead to shortages. This time it's KFC,maybe next time something more important.

And it's not just KFC and DHL that work this way,pretty much the entire retail sector does.There are not huge warehouses storing back up supplies in case of emergency and a genuine food shortage would be a real problem.Let's hope that lessons have been learned.

By *carlet_heavenWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in the sticks

We are a glowing example of a globalised consumerist economy emnedded within the heart of capitalism.

& destruction will inevitably come from within rather than without-absolutely nothing to do with chickens ???????

It does rather!

"

That is right with brexit, 51% of the population was sold a lie and they believed it lol.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"

Trouble is we're not people. We're consumers. Real choice has been taken away. Yes there's choice, you could have McDonald's, burger king,kfc or pizza hut. But at the end of the day you're still eating fast food. Next time you're in the supermarket step back and really try and look at what you can buy. Your choices are being taken away. You can buy what ever you like...... as long as it's profitable. "

What nonsense. You can buy all the fruit, vegetables, fresh food you want. You can cook every meal you eat from scratch if you like.

And wow, you can only buy things that shops can make a profit on. Amazing. You just discovered capitalism

It does rather!

Go on..?"

They don't cut any fat off It! my boeuf bourgignon was still alive and smothered in fat

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Urgh - this is one of the reasons I don't have a TV or read trashy newspapers - is because I don't care about nonsense like this

"

You don't have a TV ?? What do you do in the evenings lol ??

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Probably but I can't even remember the last time I had KFC so I didn't eleven realise when they were shut. I saw ig posts about it lol

salisbury

It does rather!

Go on..?

They don't cut any fat off It! my boeuf bourgignon was still alive and smothered in fat "

Exactly. That's the conundrum! How does a nation who eat more fatty foods and drink more wine than us have a lower obesity rate? Probably because its not processed.

It does rather!

Trouble is we're not people. We're consumers. Real choice has been taken away. Yes there's choice, you could have McDonald's, burger king,kfc or pizza hut. But at the end of the day you're still eating fast food. Next time you're in the supermarket step back and really try and look at what you can buy. Your choices are being taken away. You can buy what ever you like...... as long as it's profitable.

If we’re on obesity - in my opinion there’s one fail-safe way to stop it in its tracks - which is to make food tech (cookery lessons) compulsory every week from primary level to age 18! If kids could cook delicious food at half the price of a takeaway by the age of 14 it’d stop junk food peddlers in their tracks - and they’d teach their parents to cook too!

As it is - the opposite is happening! Most high school kids only take food tech for around 8 weeks per year! My son is choosing his options this year. He tells me almost every kid will be chooseing foodtech as an option as it’s the ‘most interesting ‘ - but out of 250 kids in his year, only 30 will get to take it as the school has only one kitchen!

That says it all really! "

Says the fast food addict!!!! Can’t cook won’t cook Mrs ... mustard ...horseradish

It does rather!

"

I'm sorry but amongst every community their will be ignorance ......minging ignorance is another question entirely and the crap British people eat is also an imponderable ,respect your body and it will look after you its not rocket science

By *eedsandyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

No. It's just that the chav class who depend on KFC over-react.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I think there may be certain correlations in this from those that moan.

Not had it for years make my own healthier variant using the so called leaked recipe.

Can't believe some topics discussed on here haven't you all got Facebook pages to go on

Leeds

The debate is better on here than Fbook where everyone simply acts like sheep and are incapable of independent thought.

"Can't believe some topics discussed on here haven't you all got Facebook pages to go on "

No. I delete myself if someone adds me to a Facebook page.

Are we only supposed to talk about sex on here?

i bet chickens are chuffed

It does rather!

Go on..?

They don't cut any fat off It! my boeuf bourgignon was still alive and smothered in fat

Exactly. That's the conundrum! How does a nation who eat more fatty foods and drink more wine than us have a lower obesity rate? Probably because its not processed. "

I'd agree with that. Their patisseries are amazing too.

"i bet chickens are chuffed "

Where is all the missing chicken?

"i bet chickens are chuffed

Where is all the missing chicken? "

cant say . They are safe with me

Not good enough for Meatloaf.....2out 3 ain't bad!

salisbury

"i bet chickens are chuffed

Where is all the missing chicken? "

Rotting.

It does rather!

The trouble is most aren’t clever enough to work that bit out. Believe everything you read is the norm lol"

Lemmings spring to mind!

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Are we poorly educated? Have you seen much of the world?

Leeds

I think he means in relation to food choices. The rest of the poorly educated world have little choice in what food to eat.

salisbury

"I think he means in relation to food choices. The rest of the poorly educated world have little choice in what food to eat."

That, and phoning the police to complain about it...

Leeds

That pretty much proves their lack of education.

"I think he means in relation to food choices. The rest of the poorly educated world have little choice in what food to eat.

That, and phoning the police to complain about it..."

I bet you can count the number of cases of ringing the police about it on one hand, possibly one finger! Still, let’s not let that fact stop a mahoosive generalisation hey?

Leeds

If there was only one, then the Police would not have put out a plea for people to stop phoning about the issue, would they?

They get more than one or 2 crank calls everyday.

For the Police to issue the plea, it was clearly a large number of people doing it.

salisbury

"I think he means in relation to food choices. The rest of the poorly educated world have little choice in what food to eat.

That, and phoning the police to complain about it...

I bet you can count the number of cases of ringing the police about it on one hand, possibly one finger! Still, let’s not let that fact stop a mahoosive generalisation hey? "

Well I've seen at least 2 police forces have had to tweet to ask people to stop.

"If there was only one, then the Police would not have put out a plea for people to stop phoning about the issue, would they?

For the Police to issue the plea, it was clearly a large number of people doing it."

They haven’t said how many did, so I guess we’ll never know. But ANY crank call is one too many, of course, and can impact others in desperate genuine need. I still suspect the number was small and not representative of the population as a whole, which the OP alluded to!

By *av_55Man  over a year ago

NE

'What have we become?'

Said the mother to her half-ton son

Chicken wings have replaced the thumb

That's what we've become

'What have we become?'

Second row in some free market scrum

These pizza boxes blocking out the sun

That's what we've become

And it's outlet after outlet after outlet after mall

Burgers and T-bones and coffee is all

Hello convenience, goodbye market stall

When the eagle has landed, three lions must fal

l

Lyrics the great mr Paul Heaton,,,

Leeds

"If there was only one, then the Police would not have put out a plea for people to stop phoning about the issue, would they?

For the Police to issue the plea, it was clearly a large number of people doing it.

They haven’t said how many did, so I guess we’ll never know. But ANY crank call is one too many, of course, and can impact others in desperate genuine need. I still suspect the number was small and not representative of the population as a whole, which the OP alluded to! "

Perhaps, but it is concerning that any calls were made at all.

They haven’t said how many did, so I guess we’ll never know. But ANY crank call is one too many, of course, and can impact others in desperate genuine need. I still suspect the number was small and not representative of the population as a whole, which the OP alluded to!

Perhaps, but it is concerning that any calls were made at all."

On that we agree!

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Personally believe KFC have "manufactured" this supply issue for free publicity."

Given the number of franchise holders who are no longer making money, paying rent, paying off business loans, employing staff (including ZHC staff), and the quantity of chicken that is no longer fit for human consumption in DHL Rugby warehouse that's a pretty stupid idea.

This is the sort of situation, and consequent publicity, that closes businesses down.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

"I like KFC from time to time. Not bothered that some will be shut until the end of the week though. It will give them a chance to clean their kitchens and restaurants!!

What bothers me is their piss poor business decision! A distribution centre shut down, hundreds out of work just to get cheap delivery. Well they got what they paid for. DHL deliver parcels not food! "

It is all the craze, cutting costs at the expense of a lot of other things.

"'What have we become?'

That's what we've become

'What have we become?'

That's what we've become

l

Lyrics the great mr Paul Heaton,,, "

Almost every shop that closes in my area becomes a fast food outlet; usually chicken based.

By *ydrewMan  over a year ago

lanark

"'What have we become?'

That's what we've become

'What have we become?'

That's what we've become

l

Lyrics the great mr Paul Heaton,,,

Almost every shop that closes in my area becomes a fast food outlet; usually chicken based. "

No wonder kfc is struggling to find chicken if all the shops on your high street are taking it lol

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Note thay have Onley showen the interviews with the people that "almost live" in K.F.C. Haven't seen anyone say... O dear k.f.c is shut but it don't matter as i do my own cooking.

You mean the media are manipulating a story to push their own agenda? Surely not!! "

Yes thay are. It's shoking isoint it.

What bothers me is their piss poor business decision! A distribution centre shut down, hundreds out of work just to get cheap delivery. Well they got what they paid for. DHL deliver parcels not food!

It is all the craze, cutting costs at the expense of a lot of other things."

yes sex drugs and rock n roll

It is all the craze, cutting costs at the expense of a lot of other things."

“But it doesn’t work and is impacting both customer service and revenue!”

“Shut up, it takes 1% out of our cost base!”

» Add a new message to this topic