FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bigger, The Better??? (Fact or Fiction)

Bigger, The Better??? (Fact or Fiction)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We’ve just recently made a few purchases to widen our play with dildos and extenders of different sizes.

We never used toys before, but however one of Mr Herks close female friend told him not to get anything bigger then him.

As apparently Mrs Herk would not want him anymore, He said “ I thought size doesn’t matter”.

His friend said “Oh yes it does, women only say it to keep Men happy”

So ladies is that statement true???? We’d like to know before you do start to boarden our play in case it cause any problems in our relationship.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We have a 16 inch toy with 8 inch girth. Hasn't made me want hubby any less.

Don't listen to rubbish and decide for yourself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have a 16 inch toy with 8 inch girth. Hasn't made me want hubby any less.

Don't listen to rubbish and decide for yourself."

This

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Speaking as a non female I would have t say no my experience of two big 10 plus is they were ok but nothing compared to a standard issue 6 to 8 The bigger ones for me just didn’t get hard. Just hung thier smacking me over the face

I like a big fella. But its girth not length for me. A 16 inch toy just wouldn't do it for me. But a nice thick heat adjustable toy and id be happy

By *uratoMan  over a year ago

Monmouthshire

We've got into using more toys recently, and got a pretty thick 9" dildo and a cock sleeve that's as long but even thicker.

Can definitely say that my partner always asks me to put them down after a few minutes and just fuck her hard with my own cock.

According to her it just doesn't feel as good...

I wouldn't worry too much about those massive dildos, it that magic-wand vibrator you should be worried about

We where so excited to try our our new toys not now really nervous and wonder if we’ve just wasted a lot of money if it ruins our relationship

it that magic-wand vibrator you should be worried about

Oh I love mine. Who needs a man!!

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"We where so excited to try our our new toys not now really nervous and wonder if we’ve just wasted a lot of money if it ruins our relationship "

I think you're worrying about nothing. It's meant to be fun

" it that magic-wand vibrator you should be worried about

Oh I love mine. Who needs a man!!"

That’s in our new selection tooo can’t wait to try it all out ahahah

Thanks everyone

"We’ve just recently made a few purchases to widen our play with dildos and extenders of different sizes.

We never used toys before, but however one of Mr Herks close female friend told him not to get anything bigger then him.

As apparently Mrs Herk would not want him anymore, He said “ I thought size doesn’t matter”.

So ladies is that statement true???? We’d like to know before you do start to boarden our play in case it cause any problems in our relationship."

thats a ridiculous comment for them to make to you.. females are designed to stretch to HUUUge proportions compared to your dick...after babies arrive - women dont suddenly feel the need to go and by 7-10 " girth dildos - to fill the space they are now 'permanently' stretched to...........

Sounds like a load of crap. I've had big and small toys and both are equally as pleasurable. Same goes for cocks. It's all down to the guy it's attached too.

"Sounds like a load of crap. I've had big and small toys and both are equally as pleasurable. Same goes for cocks. It's all down to the guy it's attached too."

Or women ahaha

By *uratoMan  over a year ago

Monmouthshire

" it that magic-wand vibrator you should be worried about

Oh I love mine. Who needs a man!!"

To be honest, I love it myself... It gets her super wet, and we keep using it during penetration so my entire cock is vibrating inside her as well!

Feels awesome for everyone, would definitely recommend.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"We’ve just recently made a few purchases to widen our play with dildos and extenders of different sizes.

So ladies is that statement true???? We’d like to know before you do start to boarden our play in case it cause any problems in our relationship."

It's bollocks. Toys simply fill a hole, a need, but sec with an actual person is always better (OK.... Maybe not always).

If problems occur after she uses a big dildo I'd wager the problems aren't to so with the size of your dick.

I prefer clit stimulation rather than pumping dildos x

» Add a new message to this topic