FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nope not doing it any more!

Nope not doing it any more!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rontier Psychiatrist OP   Man  over a year ago

Coventry

Those stupid web atricles where the stroy is drip fed over numerous pages. It's really starting to enrage me to click on an intresting link to find a picture, a few words and a next button. Then to find out the small article is spread out over 20 pages of the same format.

Well I'm not doing it anymore. I refuse. They can get fucked! I don't care intresting the subject matter is, how sexy the title, I am no longer playing this game.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Click bait!

Although I do love a diply list for some reason

By *iversong321Woman  over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"Those stupid web atricles where the stroy is drip fed over numerous pages. It's really starting to enrage me to click on an intresting link to find a picture, a few words and a next button. Then to find out the small article is spread out over 20 pages of the same format.

Well I'm not doing it anymore. I refuse. They can get fucked! I don't care intresting the subject matter is, how sexy the title, I am no longer playing this game."

Oh you will lol. I just did a 35 pager. I will never get that time back! Annoying as!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I did that once. Never again, it's never worth it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Advertising revenues increase on the number of clicks on a website, so spreading one article over 35 clicks boosts the click count 35 times compared to doing it all on one page!

I stopped doing them AGES ago!

I usually get to the third page and get bored so don’t bother

By *olieandSlaveCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

That boy needs therapy....

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Click bait!

Although I do love a diply list for some reason "

Oh I hate myself for liking these! It’s when they say “10+ funniest tweets about...” and then there’s about 100! I waste hours looking at that shit

Read the comments, someone usually posts the gist of the story so that people don't have to click the link.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Click bait!

Although I do love a diply list for some reason

Oh I hate myself for liking these! It’s when they say “10+ funniest tweets about...” and then there’s about 100! I waste hours looking at that shit "

And they get progressively worse as you go through!

Drive me potty!

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"Those stupid web atricles where the stroy is drip fed over numerous pages. It's really starting to enrage me to click on an intresting link to find a picture, a few words and a next button. Then to find out the small article is spread out over 20 pages of the same format.

Well I'm not doing it anymore. I refuse. They can get fucked! I don't care intresting the subject matter is, how sexy the title, I am no longer playing this game."

Yup. With you there.

By *rontier Psychiatrist OP   Man  over a year ago

Coventry

"Advertising revenues increase on the number of clicks on a website, so spreading one article over 35 clicks boosts the click count 35 times compared to doing it all on one page!

I stopped doing them AGES ago! "

So it's even more important we make a stand in solidarity brothers and sisters. Let's not take this bull shit anymore. Selling our presious time for nothing so fat cats can grow fatter of the fruit of clicks. I urge you for the sake of your children, and your children's children, and your children's children's children and your children's children's children's children, and for .... well you get the point. The revolution starts here! It is we who hold the power if stay strong and united.

» Add a new message to this topic