FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The atic

The atic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there . I'm new to this swingers scene as you can probably tell from my profile. I'm just wondering who goes to the atic ? And who wants to meet ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

You profile is alright really considering how new you are you should see some the shit some put out who have been here years lol

But back to attic yeah loads go myself included a group of us were there last week it's a great club you will love it I'm sure but if you don't mind traveling there are other clubs you can try, I recommend trying them all

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Yeah I agree with Miss Purple, that is where I first met her, it is a good club to get to know people and there's no pressure to play as it's not a dress down club. Just go and make friends, I only live about 10 mins walk away and attend occasionally

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi there . I'm new to this swingers scene as you can probably tell from my profile. I'm just wondering who goes to the atic ? And who wants to meet ? "
Freddie and he does but only once

"Yeah I agree with Miss Purple, that is where I first met her, it is a good club to get to know people and there's no pressure to play as it's not a dress down club. Just go and make friends, I only live about 10 mins walk away and attend occasionally "

It is indeed how you doing Ace?

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Yeah I agree with Miss Purple, that is where I first met her, it is a good club to get to know people and there's no pressure to play as it's not a dress down club. Just go and make friends, I only live about 10 mins walk away and attend occasionally

It is indeed how you doing Ace? "

Absolutely splendid thank you, apart from the fact that ma oven door fell off last night

"Yeah I agree with Miss Purple, that is where I first met her, it is a good club to get to know people and there's no pressure to play as it's not a dress down club. Just go and make friends, I only live about 10 mins walk away and attend occasionally

Absolutely splendid thank you, apart from the fact that ma oven door fell off last night "

oh well that's a shitter don't think I wouldn't notice if mine fell off lol

Absolutely splendid thank you, apart from the fact that ma oven door fell off last night oh well that's a shitter don't think I wouldn't notice if mine fell off lol "

me neither I eat out

Absolutely splendid thank you, apart from the fact that ma oven door fell off last night oh well that's a shitter don't think I wouldn't notice if mine fell off lol me neither I eat out "

Lol

Absolutely splendid thank you, apart from the fact that ma oven door fell off last night oh well that's a shitter don't think I wouldn't notice if mine fell off lol me neither I eat out

Lol "

come join me

Absolutely splendid thank you, apart from the fact that ma oven door fell off last night oh well that's a shitter don't think I wouldn't notice if mine fell off lol me neither I eat out

Lol come join me "

What we eating?

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Gahh, you lot have no sympathy at all ffs

Good job ma grill doubles as a top oven

"Gahh, you lot have no sympathy at all ffs

Good job ma grill doubles as a top oven "

I was feeling your pain mate really

Lol come join me

What we eating?"

sea bass on a bed of mash with seasoned vegetables and a special cauliflower cheese

Lol come join me

What we eating?sea bass on a bed of mash with seasoned vegetables and a special cauliflower cheese "

Well I can honestly say I've never had that before lol

Lol come join me

What we eating?sea bass on a bed of mash with seasoned vegetables and a special cauliflower cheese

Well I can honestly say I've never had that before lol "

you haven't lived its my favourite meal

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I was feeling your pain mate really "

Thank you, my cauliflower cheese brings all the girls to the yard though

Lol come join me

What we eating?sea bass on a bed of mash with seasoned vegetables and a special cauliflower cheese

Well I can honestly say I've never had that before lol you haven't lived its my favourite meal "

You making it?

Thank you, my cauliflower cheese brings all the girls to the yard though "

Eww lol

Lol come join me

Well I can honestly say I've never had that before lol you haven't lived its my favourite meal

You making it?"

nope told you I eat out

Lol come join me

Well I can honestly say I've never had that before lol you haven't lived its my favourite meal

You making it?nope told you I eat out "

So is it as good everywhere you order it?

Lol come join me

You making it?nope told you I eat out

So is it as good everywhere you order it? "

vaughns in Weymouth great chef I know him I eat there a lot

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Eww lol "

I think I've got one veri where someone complimented me on my culinary skills

Lol come join me

You making it?nope told you I eat out

So is it as good everywhere you order it? vaughns in Weymouth great chef I know him I eat there a lot "

Is that a fancy restaurant or a dive? Lol

Eww lol

I think I've got one veri where someone complimented me on my culinary skills "

Ooh I love it when a man cooks for me or anyone for that just so I don't have to lol

Eww lol

Ooh I love it when a man cooks for me or anyone for that just so I don't have to lol"

lol if I didn't eat out id cook for you but as I do just come with me

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Eww lol

Ooh I love it when a man cooks for me or anyone for that just so I don't have to lol"

I prefer to cook for a lady, it gets a bit boring when you live alone and can't decide exactly what you want. I have a freezer full of stuff that I've cooked and can't decide what to eat some evenings

Eww lol

Ooh I love it when a man cooks for me or anyone for that just so I don't have to lollol if I didn't eat out id cook for you but as I do just come with me "

Lol fair enough

Eww lol

Ooh I love it when a man cooks for me or anyone for that just so I don't have to lollol if I didn't eat out id cook for you but as I do just come with me

Lol fair enough "

its a great restaurant

Eww lol

Ooh I love it when a man cooks for me or anyone for that just so I don't have to lol

I prefer to cook for a lady, it gets a bit boring when you live alone and can't decide exactly what you want. I have a freezer full of stuff that I've cooked and can't decide what to eat some evenings "

I really wish I did like to cook I really do but I hate it lol next time I see you I'll take some of them meals off your hands lol

» Add a new message to this topic