FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Play and 309's Parade Float

Play and 309's Parade Float

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ryst In Isolde OP   Woman  over a year ago

your imagination

St. Patrick's Day is just a few weeks away, so 309 and I are preparing our Fab float for the parade

If you join us on our float, what will you be wearing and what hidden talents will you be showing off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"St. Patrick's Day is just a few weeks away, so 309 and I are preparing our Fab float for the parade

If you join us on our float, what will you be wearing and what hidden talents will you be showing off?

"

I will wait untill april 23rd to celebrate,but have a good time,my mother usually does

your imagination

"St. Patrick's Day is just a few weeks away, so 309 and I are preparing our Fab float for the parade

I will wait untill april 23rd to celebrate,but have a good time,my mother usually does"

Will she be joining us? Doing a jig perhaps?

By *09309309Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

I will wait untill april 23rd to celebrate,but have a good time,my mother usually does

Will she be joining us? Doing a jig perhaps? "

She's more than welcome!!

Dublin

"

I will not be throwing sweets from the float. I will be throwing chicken wings and slices of pizza. Heads up!

your imagination

I will not be throwing sweets from the float. I will be throwing chicken wings and slices of pizza. Heads up!

"

Just don't forget to stick a slice in my gob every now and then... I might swoon from hunger and errr excitement

Dublin

Just don't forget to stick a slice in my gob every now and then... I might swoon from hunger and errr excitement "

I know last year a few kids caught some wing sauce in the eye, but honest to Christ I've got deadly aim!!! Those brats couldn't catch cotton wool with Velcro gloves.

I’ll be doing that most English of traditions on St Patrick’s day, celebrating someone else’s patron saint by getting rat arsed and wearing a comedy Leprechaun beard and hat.

It’s not really a talent as such but can I join your float anyway?

your imagination

"I’ll be doing that most English of traditions on St Patrick’s day, celebrating someone else’s patron saint by getting rat arsed and wearing a comedy Leprechaun beard and hat.

It’s not really a talent as such but can I join your float anyway? "

Only if you promise to wear a green suit and threaten anyone who tries to steal your lucky charms with a giant inflatable shillelagh ( )

My new massive green dress of course.

I have no Irish talents so I shall set up a bar and make Black Velvets for everyone. It’s also a good way to make sure I don’t drink. I don’t have the constitution for Guiness

your imagination

"My new massive green dress of course.

I have no Irish talents so I shall set up a bar and make Black Velvets for everyone. It’s also a good way to make sure I don’t drink. I don’t have the constitution for Guiness "

Excellent!!! No float would be complete without its own bar!

Just don't give 309 any more than 2 drinks.... She'll drop her juggling pins and fall off her unicycle....

Dublin

"My new massive green dress of course.

I have no Irish talents so I shall set up a bar and make Black Velvets for everyone. It’s also a good way to make sure I don’t drink. I don’t have the constitution for Guiness

Excellent!!! No float would be complete without its own bar!

Just don't give 309 any more than 2 drinks.... She'll drop her juggling pins and fall off her unicycle.... "

I'm sticking to the tricycle this year after last years unfortunate crash and wardrobe malfunction

» Add a new message to this topic