FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cheddar man

Cheddar man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un-guy212 OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

Any one watch this tonight... about the first man in Britain... he was from the Middle East and would have had dark skin... very interesting

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Black guy with blue eyes, who'd have thought it.

"Any one watch this tonight... about the first man in Britain... he was from the Middle East and would have had dark skin... very interesting "

I missed it

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Marvel Superheroes ain't what they used to be. What next? Broccoli Boy?

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Cheddar man? All sounds a bit cheesy to me...

I was a bit confused as articles I read stated there was a 70% chance he had dark skin, yet it seems to have been accepted as fact. I have no problem if our ancestors were dark skinned but 70% in a sample of one still leaves room for doubt no?

I always assumed that at some point in time all our ancestors would have been black as we originated from Africa and the Middle East.

I think it was the blue eyes that surprised me more. I would have expected them to be brown!

I know 3 black guys who have blue eyes and

1 older female, it's not really so unusual and incredibly striking when you see it.

By *imandher84Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"I always assumed that at some point in time all our ancestors would have been black as we originated from Africa and the Middle East.

I think it was the blue eyes that surprised me more. I would have expected them to be brown!"

This i always presumed the same. But when all said and done it will make little difference to peoples attitude's overall.

Pillocks will still pillock.

"I always assumed that at some point in time all our ancestors would have been black as we originated from Africa and the Middle East.

I think it was the blue eyes that surprised me more. I would have expected them to be brown!

This i always presumed the same. But when all said and done it will make little difference to peoples attitude's overall.

Pillocks will still pillock."

I agree. It will though have an effect on some and more importantly on educating future generations.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

It turns out the first man in the country was David Dickinson

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"Any one watch this tonight... about the first man in Britain... he was from the Middle East and would have had dark skin... very interesting "

I was surprised they didn't find out that he was actually a she.

"I know 3 black guys who have blue eyes and

1 older female, it's not really so unusual and incredibly striking when you see it. "

Apparently everybody would have had brown eyes until about 10 thousand years ago when a genetic mutation occurred. There are some really striking images of black people with blue eyes on the internet. Every day's a school day.

"I know 3 black guys who have blue eyes and

1 older female, it's not really so unusual and incredibly striking when you see it.

Apparently everybody would have had brown eyes until about 10 thousand years ago when a genetic mutation occurred. There are some really striking images of black people with blue eyes on the internet. Every day's a school day."

How do they know these things?

» Add a new message to this topic