FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotel Recommendations in Pattaya

Hotel Recommendations in Pattaya

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inzi L OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I'm hoping to be in Pattaya towards the end of March, April and as it's my first visit, I'd like some recommendations for hotels/appartments and things to do, see (apart from the obvious)!

Any info gratefully received.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

After an avalanche of advice from everyone...

All I can say is, Thank God we have internet!

I've sussed most of the answers I was looking for but any tips or pointers will still be gratefully received.

[Removed by poster at 25/02/18 23:18:23]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm hoping to be in Pattaya towards the end of March, April and as it's my first visit, I'd like some recommendations for hotels/appartments and things to do, see (apart from the obvious)!

Any info gratefully received. "

I stayed in a lovely little hotel called Chada Thai Resort. in a quiet little side street away from the hustle and bustle,it was just a short walk to the seafront and all it's attractions.

I have to confess that Pattaya was my least favourite part of Thailand so far.I found it just to be one vast sprawling red light district,not much there for a single woman although you may find it different.

There is a zoo,apparently,but I didn't go and a beach.

I'm not saying I had a bad time there ,it just wasn't for me.

As a guy or as a TV,you may find it more entertaining,all the go go bars down Walking Street and surrounding areas should be fun for you,and the seafront is thronging at night with young Thai,Vietnamese and Cambodian ladies,eager to 'chat' to western tourists.Be nice to them,please.

All the usual seaside touristy stuff is available too.

Enjoy.

» Add a new message to this topic