FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ignored messages

Ignored messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At the risk of sounding 'entitled', is it generally a female thing to just ignore or delete messages without a 'no thanks'?

While I appreciate the high ratio of men to women, surely it only takes a second to reply 'no thanks'? I appreciate the volume of messages is frustrating but deleting just seems rude and a quick answer to a high volume of messages, without making just the smallest amount of effort to be friendly.

Or maybe it's just me, I don't know...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From the faq section....

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I also ignore the PPI emails. I ignore the double glazing flyers. If I didn’t ask for it I’m entitled to do nothing.

If that makes me a bitch then alrighty then

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd never call anyone a bitch lol. But thanks for your reply all the same xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Some people reply, some don't, if you accept this your time on the site will be more enjoyable