FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > In Mourning

In Mourning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ce Winger OP   Man  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

When I first moved to the flat that I currently reside in, I inadvertently managed to break one of the hinges on ma oven door. That was nearly 5 years ago, but last night it gave up the ghost and just dropped off

I suppose it was on borrowed time anyway, but what appliances, be they mechanical or electrical, are you pushing to the limits?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don’t want to say in case I jinx it. But it’s got to be about 10 years old now and I just hope it keeps washing x

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

My washing machine is being an arse. It locked last weekend with all my work clothes inside it and I had to have an engineer out.

Now once the cycle has finished the drum is slowly starting to fill with water

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have been pushing the limits of all of mine. The fridge gave up last year and had to be replaced.

The washing machine had been on borrowed time for approximately a year with an error message that I had to keep resetting it several times mid wash.

The freezer had been making a weird noise and the seal was broken.

The oven was loud, cooked one side of everything more than the other (and in dire need of a clean).

I replaced them all in the January sales and the next day my microwave blew up.

I can’t really complain as they all came with my flat and I’ve been here 15 years. They didn’t owe me anything.

Now I’m loving my nearly new kitchen. Currently making a pot of soup and cooking a roast in my SELF CLEANING oven!

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I don’t want to say in case I jinx it. But it’s got to be about 10 years old now and I just hope it keeps washing x "

I kept my washer going 2 years on from an error message and being frustrated non stop

so last November finally bought a new one but can’t get the app to work so I can operate it from my phone!

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"My washing machine is being an arse. It locked last weekend with all my work clothes inside it and I had to have an engineer out.

Now once the cycle has finished the drum is slowly starting to fill with water "

I once bought a second hand washer out of the local paper, it worked fine for about 18 months, then the seal on the door decided it didn't want to play anymore.

My original professional GHD hair straighteners. 18 years old and they've had the flex repaired and plug replaced, but they're still better than anything on the market now

My washing machine is relatively new but it goes for a dander when it spins. Ends up a few feet away from where it started. I have the bin wedged in front of it for now so that I can still use it. I'm not allowed to do anything strenuous for a few weeks, but I think I need to put a mat or something underneath it to stop it dancing, that or its posessed.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"My washing machine is relatively new but it goes for a dander when it spins. Ends up a few feet away from where it started. I have the bin wedged in front of it for now so that I can still use it. I'm not allowed to do anything strenuous for a few weeks, but I think I need to put a mat or something underneath it to stop it dancing, that or its posessed."

Try a little wedge of wood or one of those rubber doorstops.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"My original professional GHD hair straighteners. 18 years old and they've had the flex repaired and plug replaced, but they're still better than anything on the market now "

I have a pair of clippers that are about 30 yrs old, they have been maintained properly and know more about ma bollocks than I do

"My washing machine is relatively new but it goes for a dander when it spins. Ends up a few feet away from where it started. I have the bin wedged in front of it for now so that I can still use it. I'm not allowed to do anything strenuous for a few weeks, but I think I need to put a mat or something underneath it to stop it dancing, that or its posessed.

Try a little wedge of wood or one of those rubber doorstops. "

I will give it a go, don't know how I was going to get it neatly onto a mat

"I don’t want to say in case I jinx it. But it’s got to be about 10 years old now and I just hope it keeps washing x

I kept my washer going 2 years on from an error message and being frustrated non stop

so last November finally bought a new one but can’t get the app to work so I can operate it from my phone! "

Mine is going well so I’m keeping my fingers crossed. X

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"My washing machine is relatively new but it goes for a dander when it spins. Ends up a few feet away from where it started. I have the bin wedged in front of it for now so that I can still use it. I'm not allowed to do anything strenuous for a few weeks, but I think I need to put a mat or something underneath it to stop it dancing, that or its posessed.

I will give it a go, don't know how I was going to get it neatly onto a mat "

It maybe overloaded? All the clothes sticking to one side seem to cause this

I will give it a go, don't know how I was going to get it neatly onto a mat

It maybe overloaded? All the clothes sticking to one side seem to cause this "

It does it more with less clothes, maybe not enough weight in it.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

My microwave must be 15 years old, I only used it to defrost meat which is pretty often.

My washing machine....sounds like the drum is on its way out but I wouldn't know if there's an error message. Somehow the little screen decided to turn into Spanish!!!!

My oven spontaneously turns itself on at least once a day

"My original professional GHD hair straighteners. 18 years old and they've had the flex repaired and plug replaced, but they're still better than anything on the market now "

Same here. Mine are held together with electricians tape. I haven’t found a better pair.

By *ANDA2Couple  over a year ago

Henley Arden

"I don’t want to say in case I jinx it. But it’s got to be about 10 years old now and I just hope it keeps washing x

so last November finally bought a new one but can’t get the app to work so I can operate it from my phone! "

WTF

Why do need an app to operate the washing machine ?

For safety You should never have a washing machine operating in an empty house.

Just wont to meet a nice couple for sexual plesure i am a genuine guy

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"My oven spontaneously turns itself on at least once a day "

I hope you like baked potatoes

This laptop screen is about to drop off one hinge anytime no.....

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Just wont to meet a nice couple for sexual plesure i am a genuine guy"

Awww bless, don't we all

» Add a new message to this topic