FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Forskins....should they stay or should they go?

Forskins....should they stay or should they go?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Pros and cons to having forskin. Also does it look bigger once chopped?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep it if nature wanted rid you would be born without it

I was born without a foreskin. True story.

I digress. As long as it’s clean I don’t have a preference but I don’t think removing a bit makes it look bigger.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

There are no cons to having a foreskin unless medical reason say otherwise......and mine is staying right where it is.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Pros and cons to having forskin. Also does it look bigger once chopped? "

Looks 3 times bigger without, fact. I know as I did a survey with science and science showed proof of minimum 3 times increase in un foreskinned cock due to *increased air, bloodflow, more honey's sucking la-erectus and the penis bone being able to gain full height. However, them that had foreskin seemed to get served faster in queues , were better at Ikea flatpacks and regularly 'took exercise' in fffffm activities.

Real pros and con's as you can see.

You're born with it so it's meant to be, unless it has to go for medical reasons.

Having it removed as a baby is no different to what happens to the girls in Africa, it's genital mutilation and it shouldnt happen to either sex, in my opinion.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Forskins....should they stay or should they go?

Surely that decision belongs to the foreskin? Who are we to make their decisions for them,

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"You're born with it so it's meant to be, unless it has to go for medical reasons.

Having it removed as a baby is no different to what happens to the girls in Africa, it's genital mutilation and it shouldnt happen to either sex, in my opinion."

Unless, as you said, it was for medical reasons.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Mine is staying right where it is, thank you

Apart from when I get a hard-on, then it seems to slide backwards..........

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"You're born with it so it's meant to be, unless it has to go for medical reasons.

Having it removed as a baby is no different to what happens to the girls in Africa, it's genital mutilation and it shouldnt happen to either sex, in my opinion."

Stupid statement. It's ENTIRELY different to what happens to girls as a consequence of FGM. They can't feel sexual pleasure as all afterwards as the clitoris is mutilated or removed. Men can still orgasm after being circumcised.

I prefer the look of circumcised cocks - but aesthetics is no reason for it to be done. Neither is religion. If it's for medical reasons then that's a different thing altogether.

forskins harbour odour

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Mine is staying right where it is.

As mentioned above, unless of a medical reason, especially in children I dont think it should be snipped.

Having it removed as a baby is no different to what happens to the girls in Africa, it's genital mutilation and it shouldnt happen to either sex, in my opinion.

Stupid statement. It's ENTIRELY different to what happens to girls as a consequence of FGM. They can't feel sexual pleasure as all afterwards as the clitoris is mutilated or removed. Men can still orgasm after being circumcised.

I prefer the look of circumcised cocks - but aesthetics is no reason for it to be done. Neither is religion. If it's for medical reasons then that's a different thing altogether."

Regardless of the consequences of either procedure, a part of the body, that your born with, is removed.

By *olieandSlaveCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

[Removed by poster at 18/02/18 12:14:06]

By *olieandSlaveCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

The removal of foreskin is a form of geneital mutilation and the fact it is acceptable for religious reasons when FGM is abhorred is a dispicable double standard. For men, the frenulum is a very sensitive part of the penis and important as far as pleasure is concerned. Circumcision can have complications too with scar tissue flaring up and causing discomfort. The foreskin also provides a function during sex, it can be gripped tight allowing the penis to still move freely. The absence of a foreskin can reduce sexual pleasure for both men and their partners.

MGM is no more justified than FGM and both procedures should only be conducted in a medically safe environment with consent of the person the genitals belong too.

Slave

What ever reason it's done for it shouldn't be done to anyone until they're an adult and can make their own decisions on the matter. Certainly shouldn't be done to children unless it's for medical reasons.

Can't give any pros and cons as I've only experienced the one. I like mine the way it is so it's staying.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

If there is no medical reason to remove it, it should stay.

Mutilating children is abhorrent.

I had mine remove as it was causing problems as it was very tight.

I have to say that the ladies seem to enjoy the fact i have no foreskin and have said it looks bigger.

"Pros and cons to having forskin. Also does it look bigger once chopped? forskins harbour odour "
only if you're a dirty sod and don't wash properly

Hubby is foreskin less (medical reason) I quite like it.. but I equally like cock with a foreskin

By *issyme555TV/TS  over a year ago

Motherwell

At the age of 30 and looks as tho I may have no choice but to get rid of it for medical reasons. Not because I want to.

All men should carry when travelling a 3 litre bottle of water and detergent with them to wash their appendage in the privacy of a toilet cubicle

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I prefer a foreskin on a cock

"Pros and cons to having forskin. Also does it look bigger once chopped? forskins harbour odour "

So do mouths!

"Pros and cons to having forskin. Also does it look bigger once chopped? forskins harbour odour

So do mouths!"

true two well known facts in one thread

By *.gerri.xTV/TS  over a year ago

North west

Circumcised cocks look so defenceless,and when wanking them I feel like I could hurt the bellend. That smooth slippy slide over the bellend thing the foreskin does seems better than the circumsised ones.

"if you're both with it, then you're supposed to have it"

Never heard of the tonsils or appendix? Largely useless but still born with it.

By *issyme555TV/TS  over a year ago

Motherwell

"Circumcised cocks look so defenceless,and when wanking them I feel like I could hurt the bellend. That smooth slippy slide over the bellend thing the foreskin does seems better than the circumsised ones."

To be fair you can do damage. As I said I am going to have to have my for skin removed because unsure of name but the skin attaching from the tip to the for skin snapped when being overly vigerous now when playing sometimes my forskin cracks and it so pain full. Any one had it done at a late age.

By *.gerri.xTV/TS  over a year ago

North west

"Circumcised cocks look so defenceless,and when wanking them I feel like I could hurt the bellend. That smooth slippy slide over the bellend thing the foreskin does seems better than the circumsised ones.

To be fair you can do damage. As I said I am going to have to have my for skin removed because unsure of name but the skin attaching from the tip to the for skin snapped when being overly vigerous now when playing sometimes my forskin cracks and it so pain full. Any one had it done at a late age. "

Banjo string

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

""if you're both with it, then you're supposed to have it"

Never heard of the tonsils or appendix? Largely useless but still born with it."

Are you seriously suggesting the foreskin serves no purpose?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Having the labia stitched together in young girls cannot begin to compare with circumcision.

Guys can at least still urinate and have sex after being circumcised whereas these young girls encounter very painful issues with infections, urinating, etc.

We live in the UK where circumcision isn’t fine routinely. In other countries it would be normal. A tight foreskin can be very painful for a guy and this can be loosened without being circumcised.

Both cut and uncut penises can be fun as long as you know how to handle them. They can’t be treated the same way and I’m sure most guys know what works for them.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think it's probably right for children to grow up with them, unless there's a medical reason. They can then decide as adults whether they wish to keep it.

There's been a big drive in the US, where formerly almost every kid lost them, to having an increasing number of parents who prefer their kids to keep them. It's the 69th amendment.

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Never heard of the tonsils or appendix? Largely useless but still born with it."

The tonsils have a significant role in immunology, and defence of the respiratory and gastrointestinal systems from bacteria and viruses.

The appendix doesn't exist in other mammals, and for years has thought to be a vestigial remnant, but research has demonstrated that endocrine (hormonal) cells develop there from the 10th week of foetal development.

Aside from removing the foreskin for medical reasons (repeated infections, scarring, phimosis), removal may reduce HIV transmission as the foreskin does appear to vulnerable to HIV ingress; this may be due to the presence of other bacteria and fungi. Note; only for the male penetrating the anus of a HIV positive person.

Presence of a foreskin may, also, be associated with a very slight increase in the risk of bacterial vaginosis in unprotected sex.

Generally speaking, don't post something as a scientific fact if the source of your information isn't research based.

By *osabellaWoman  over a year ago

London

In the US they are almost nonexistent

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

"forskins harbour odour "

So does your balloon knot, should we get that stitched up and replaced with a colostomy bag?

(or for a simple solution, you could just have a shower)

I do find it odd that people think that mutilating (and that's what it is) a boy isn't as bad as a girl. Granted it's clearly worse what they do to these young girls. But again if it's not for medical reason, then the act is appalling for both sexes.

Where would they keep their cheese?

Finger nails should they stay or go they get germs and dirt unter them

Male nipples stay or go cant feed a baby with them

Im sure theres more examples but cant be arsed

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

It tends to shrivel, as it dries out.

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"In the US they are almost nonexistent "

Absolutely all of them should go! We all know that the USA know best in all things and that the rest of us should all follow their example in all things

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I prefer foreskin unless there’s lots of excess skin. Personally disagree with the practice of circumcision unless it’s a medical need. Same as FGM.

There’s a lot of falsities about circumcision.

The main being it’s more hygienic. No keeping yourself clean is hygenic. (Never with soap just warm water as soap can give you trust in the man parts and even women if you haven’t rinsed properly.

One thing that is true is the constant contact with fabrics can lead to less sensation and make sex last longer without as big a pay off.

So for me... keep it like a safety hat being worn until it’s play time.

Having a foreskin can be a huge drawback

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

From a female perspective, they make handjobs and blowjobs far easier so I’d vote uncut every time. I prefer the sensation inside me too.

"Pros and cons to having forskin. Also does it look bigger once chopped? forskins harbour odour only if you're a dirty sod and don't wash properly"
I wash i take a bottle of water everywhere I go and douche

"Where would they keep their cheese? "
in their joke box

By *kbloke_11Man  over a year ago

Hockley

I'm very attached to mine!

Male circumcision does not effect your ability to have sex or the pleasure you get from sex, whereas FGM does.

You can debate about a parents right to make choices for a child but there is nothing medically or sexually 'wrong' about male circumcision.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"In the US they are almost nonexistent "

We've changed that in recent years, with more parents not getting their sons cut.

» Add a new message to this topic