FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > interaction

interaction

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

having had several conversations with women over the past few months on here, their common complaint about us guys is that we are expecting a meet now quickie.

Of course there are those of us who prefer to get to know the person first, meeting socially to see if there is a connection before taking things any further (and not on the same night), so i’m curious, how many guys on the forums are happy to meet women with very little interaction and just have sex? Surely a connection between the mind as well as the body would be more satisfying, or are some of us just that cold that we don’t care and just want that “quick fix” to satisfy our needs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve made waaaay too many horrific errors in judgement through horniness and my rule is now never to skip the social or do a fuck today. I've been unlucky maybe; One guy was a psycho. Another stank. Another had terrible ugly brown teeth. It’s at your peril but not for me anymore!

I’m with you on this, I prefer to spend some time getting to know someone, ideally with a social beforehand.

But I have also replied to a ‘meet today’ request and met a couple probably 3 hours after I first spoke to them back in the day.

Both can be good but I think it’s better when it’s with someone you know and connect with

Sorry just seen you aimed this at men!!!! D’oh

"I’ve made waaaay too many horrific errors in judgement through horniness and my rule is now never to skip the social or do a fuck today. I've been unlucky maybe; One guy was a psycho. Another stank. Another had terrible ugly brown teeth. It’s at your peril but not for me anymore!"
that does sound like very bad luck

"Sorry just seen you aimed this at men!!!! D’oh"

that’s ok, women’s views also welcomed

The way the OP is worded it makes fuck n go seem like a bad thing, so I doubt anyone would admit to it.

Many people do similar in clubs. It will only be a minutes of chatting - not days - before they go fuck. Presumably people that go to clubs are also cold and just don't care so they can get a 'quick fix'.

"The way the OP is worded it makes fuck n go seem like a bad thing, so I doubt anyone would admit to it.

Many people do similar in clubs. It will only be a minutes of chatting - not days - before they go fuck. Presumably people that go to clubs are also cold and just don't care so they can get a 'quick fix'. "

well yes surely that is why they go ,they like a quick fix

"The way the OP is worded it makes fuck n go seem like a bad thing, so I doubt anyone would admit to it.

Many people do similar in clubs. It will only be a minutes of chatting - not days - before they go fuck. Presumably people that go to clubs are also cold and just don't care so they can get a 'quick fix'. "

sorry i should have been more clearer in my OP, this wasn’t meant for the club environment where indeed it usually is just a few minutes of conversation before any play begins. i was talking about this site.

"I’ve made waaaay too many horrific errors in judgement through horniness and my rule is now never to skip the social or do a fuck today. I've been unlucky maybe; One guy was a psycho. Another stank. Another had terrible ugly brown teeth. It’s at your peril but not for me anymore!"
well yes but its a support network because you read it and believe it sure these rights and wrongs are part of the sub conscious........we know thou shalt not kill and thou shalt not covett thy neighbours wife etc

"I’ve made waaaay too many horrific errors in judgement through horniness and my rule is now never to skip the social or do a fuck today. I've been unlucky maybe; One guy was a psycho. Another stank. Another had terrible ugly brown teeth. It’s at your peril but not for me anymore!well yes but its a support network because you read it and believe it sure these rights and wrongs are part of the sub conscious........we know thou shalt not kill and thou shalt not covett thy neighbours wife etc "
surely

Someone wise once said never go food shopping when you’re hungry, you’ll buy food you don’t need and apply the same principle with fab, never go arranging a meet when you are horny, you’ll end up doing something you regret. Wise words that I always follow.

It’s better to get to know someone a little First and know that both your mind and body are engaged with them. You’ll get a better meet (or series of meets) out of it

I wont even send a face pic untill we have been messaging a while so not overly fussy about meeting now unless asked

"Someone wise once said never go food shopping when you’re hungry, you’ll buy food you don’t need and apply the same principle with fab, never go arranging a meet when you are horny, you’ll end up doing something you regret. Wise words that I always follow.

It’s better to get to know someone a little First and know that both your mind and body are engaged with them. You’ll get a better meet (or series of meets) out of it "

that’s bloody great advice!

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

For me the only time there would be very little interaction would be at clubs/parties, When meeting someone for the first time I would like us to feel comfortable in each others company, I would only get that after chatting for awhile

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"having had several conversations with women over the past few months on here, their common complaint about us guys is that we are expecting a meet now quickie.

Of course there are those of us who prefer to get to know the person first, meeting socially to see if there is a connection before taking things any further (and not on the same night), so i’m curious, how many guys on the forums are happy to meet women with very little interaction and just have sex? Surely a connection between the mind as well as the body would be more satisfying, or are some of us just that cold that we don’t care and just want that “quick fix” to satisfy our needs?"

If I was meeting, which I’m currently not, I would want a connection, at least lots of chatting and minimum of 2 socials, possibly more!

We just organise quick single guy meets when we are horny , we certainly wouldn’t do a social with a single guy first .. we have done socials with couples and then never bothered seeing them again .. so last minute meets are best for us , and we haven’t had any horror stories ..

» Add a new message to this topic