FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Please, Just Do It!

Please, Just Do It!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Young Frankenstein, one of the best movies ever is on tonight BBC2, 23:15hrs. If you're a fan of old horror movies I promise you'll love this parady....count how many times the clock strikes at the beginning of the movie.. brilliant!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I took the young teens to see the current theatre version a few months ago. I'm not sure I can face it again.

"I took the young teens to see the current theatre version a few months ago. I'm not sure I can face it again.

"

Never seen that, didn't know there was a play, but watch it, I've lost count how many times I have and still find "new" subtle funny references!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Nah, I'm watching Lethal Weapon 3

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I took the young teens to see the current theatre version a few months ago. I'm not sure I can face it again.

Never seen that, didn't know there was a play, but watch it, I've lost count how many times I have and still find "new" subtle funny references! "

Unfortunately, I found all the sexist references and ended up finding it all peurile. I have enjoyed it in the past and I am sure I will again but it's just too soon. The thirteen year old boys enjoyed it enormously.

Never seen that, didn't know there was a play, but watch it, I've lost count how many times I have and still find "new" subtle funny references!

Unfortunately, I found all the sexist references and ended up finding it all peurile. I have enjoyed it in the past and I am sure I will again but it's just too soon. The thirteen year old boys enjoyed it enormously.

"

Hey, at least you used to!

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Missed the start so I’m watching the boxing

» Add a new message to this topic