FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Snapchat hookers

Snapchat hookers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The amount of women on here selling vids and pics on snapchat is amazing. You report them but they refuse to remove any of them

Admin here are a waste of space. Only block people who offend their little mates.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"The amount of women on here selling vids and pics on snapchat is amazing. You report them but they refuse to remove any of them

Admin here are a waste of space. Only block people who offend their little mates. "

Why do you care?

Do grown-ups actually have snapchat?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This'll go well, if somewhat short.

"This'll go well, if somewhat short. "

It wont. Admin acts like gastapo and blocks people if they are queationed. This place is run that way. You say something they don't like and its block. Their mates run wild and call people names and still are allowed to comment

"The amount of women on here selling vids and pics on snapchat is amazing. You report them but they refuse to remove any of them

Admin here are a waste of space. Only block people who offend their little mates.

Why do you care?

Do grown-ups actually have snapchat?"

I don't but it's annoying when you send a message to someone and then they ask you to pay £35 for their pics. You report it but nothing happens

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Block

Move on

Maybe think twice about using other message platforms... private messaging here is about as secure as it gets

Why do you care?

I don't but it's annoying when you send a message to someone and then they ask you to pay £35 for their pics. You report it but nothing happens "

Report to admin

Don't give them any money

Get on with your life

Simple

"Report

Block

Move on

Maybe think twice about using other message platforms... private messaging here is about as secure as it gets"

I don't use other platforms. They ask for you to pay on here and request you to add them on snapchat

Hereford

"Report

Block

Move on

Maybe think twice about using other message platforms... private messaging here is about as secure as it gets

I don't use other platforms. They ask for you to pay on here and request you to add them on snapchat"

Then don't.

Why is it, in spite of me having been here for several years, nobody has tried to sell me anything?

Why do you care?

I don't but it's annoying when you send a message to someone and then they ask you to pay £35 for their pics. You report it but nothing happens

Report to admin

Get on with your life

Simple "

I don't give money for pics i can get online for free. There seems to be many of these profile. Also women arranging gangbangs and asking for "hotel contributions" which basically means they are hookers

This site is riddled with them

By *ustalittleKinkWoman  over a year ago

in the shadows

I'd say maybe you should review the type of women you're messaging. If it looks too good to be true, it is

Hereford

Why do you care?

Report to admin

Get on with your life

Simple

I don't give money for pics i can get online for free. There seems to be many of these profile. Also women arranging gangbangs and asking for "hotel contributions" which basically means they are hookers

This site is riddled with them"

And again, nobody has ever asked me for one - apart from when I've met someone in a hotel and we've gone halves..

Are we both hookers?

Why do you care?

Report to admin

Get on with your life

Simple

This site is riddled with them"

The site is 'riddled' with all sorts. Just block and move on... drama attracts drama

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin here are a waste of space. Only block people who offend their little mates. "

They disable any scammers if people report them or if they find them. Your post breaks forum rules btw