FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Penis Hygiene

Penis Hygiene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *AD1068 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ealing

I wanted people's opinion on hygiene around a penis. Basically had a discussion with a friend a while ago which came to mind when reading people's profiles here about clean and hygiene.

When I go loo to have a piss, I sit on the toilet and afterwards i wash and dry my penis thoroughly. And then wrap tissue around it for a few secs before getting rid of the tissue, flush, wash my hands etc. I never use urinals as they splash and in public places don't sit on seat but crouch low. My friend however, just waits till he has finished, shakes his penis and goes. He thought this was clean enough and i am going ott as far as hygiene goes.

I said 90%+ women and 70% of men would say it does make a difference and would prefer what I do.

What's people's thoughts on here about our differing opinions?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *wisted2000Woman  over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

From what I understand (obviously as a women I can only go by hear say) the wait and shake is standard for men, personally I think guys should wipe too especially if they’re expecting it to go in someone’s mouth but that’s just my opinion

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How do you wash your penis in public toilets, In the sink?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Odd.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I agree with your friend

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"How do you wash your penis in public toilets, In the sink?"

Then obviously puts it under a specifically designed penis dryer

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

You wrap tissue around it?

Protect it from splashes of your own urine?

How about, if, instead of that, if you know you are going to have sex, when you shower beforehand, you wash your penis...

Incidentally, it is recommended that you use soap (unperfumed) for this.

Hereford

Just out of curiosity, when you wash your hands, how do you wash them? How many times a day do you wash them?

"How do you wash your penis in public toilets, In the sink?

Then obviously puts it under a specifically designed penis dryer "

Ah times have changed, it's been some time since I was last in a gents toilets

Ginger

Ealing

"How do you wash your penis in public toilets, In the sink?"

I take a bottle with water. Or soak toilet paper so I can squeeze the water. And dry with toilet roll.

Ealing

"Just out of curiosity, when you wash your hands, how do you wash them? How many times a day do you wash them?"

Soap and water. And whenever I go toilet or they get dirty

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Just out of curiosity, when you wash your hands, how do you wash them? How many times a day do you wash them?"

I wonder how many towels he has

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I agree with your friend more than ever

that sounds utterly bizarre, and completely unnecessary to me.

Ealing

"You wrap tissue around it?

Protect it from splashes of your own urine?

How about, if, instead of that, if you know you are going to have sex, when you shower beforehand, you wash your penis...

Incidentally, it is recommended that you use soap (unperfumed) for this. "

I am not talking about when you are going to have sex. But every time.

Hereford

"Just out of curiosity, when you wash your hands, how do you wash them? How many times a day do you wash them?

Soap and water. And whenever I go toilet or they get dirty "

How often do they get dirty?

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

How do you wash your wanger?

Just kind of stick it under the tap?

Do you use soap?

Doesn't the tissue leave flakey bits of tissue paper on you when you wrap it up?

Why do you feel you need to wash it EVERYTIME you wee?

Do you pull back the foreskin too?

So many questions

Ha that's nothing, I pissed up my mates leg last night at the urinals just for a laugh

Think you may need some psychological help there my friend. Did someone accidentally, or otherwise, splash you in a public toilet when you were young? I think you should contact Channel 4, they would do a programme on that, in fact probably an entire series, lol.

Just a little excessive I think.

Then pushed him forward while he was still pissing on my way out without washing my hands.

Can't believe we're both still alive

Slough Windsor ish

[Removed by poster at 17/02/18 19:22:16]

Ealing

"How do you wash your wanger?

Just kind of stick it under the tap?

Do you use soap?

Doesn't the tissue leave flakey bits of tissue paper on you when you wrap it up?

Why do you feel you need to wash it EVERYTIME you wee?

Do you pull back the foreskin too?

So many questions

"

Lol too many questions. Wash with water in bottle while in the toilet and not in sink. Easier when you are sitting. i am circumcised. Which was another topic but I am not going into that.

And Yes every time.

Slough Windsor ish

What do you do when you have a poo?

It all sounds a bit OCD to me tbh.

"What do you do when you have a poo? "

carry round a kids inflatable pool perhaps?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I think you are being very OTT and potentially at risk of over cleaning.

Ealing

"What do you do when you have a poo?

carry round a kids inflatable pool perhaps?"

Ha ha ha. That's for another day

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"It all sounds a bit OCD to me tbh."

this..

hygiene is good but think your friend is right OP..

OMG, I can only imagine, hose, fire extinguisher, dettol, steel wool maybe wire brush.

Slough Windsor ish

Ha ha ha. That's for another day "

No no! I need to know now

salisbury

Ha ha ha. That's for another day

No no! I need to know now "

Agreed.

Bit of piss never hurt anyone.

"I agree with your friend more than ever "

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Just out of curiosity, when you wash your hands, how do you wash them? How many times a day do you wash them?

Did you forget the dettol and a toothbrush

I think the OP is pulling our plonkers ..

"I think the OP is pulling our plonkers .."

Only the ones that have been washed properly

salisbury

How do you get on with cunnilingus op?

Slough Windsor ish

" How do you get on with cunnilingus op?"

Ooh good question! Why didnt i think of that?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

My penis is so dirty.

I don't see that there's anything wrong with what the OP does. If he feels he wants to clean his penis in this way after a piss then that's what he should do. As a female I hate it if I can't wipe my fanny after a piss, so why should a man have to just shake the drips off his cock and put it back into his pants thus risk making them damp. The only reason men are taught to shake their cocks from an early age, is to save toilet paper and so they can use urinals. It would be far better if more men adopted better penis hygiene. I mean come out guys, think of the person washing your smelly per encrusted pants. XXX

By *Cocksucker84Man  over a year ago

newcastle

To be honest I'm a very hygienic person. Always wash my hands after going to toilet and if its anything other than a pee its followed by thorough scrubbing and a hot shower (never use public toilets for anything other than peeing lol). But your method sounds very ocd and I wouldn't say it was the norm. If you're planning a meet then fair enough (but that would entail a bath or shower beforehand too) but the lengths you seem to go to would mean I was in the toilet far longer than I'd expect to be. My personal opinion.

Have you ever tried wiping your own penis with toilet paper, the paper just gets stuck to your old boy.

A penis was made for a shake dry... and windmilling (not in public toilets)

salisbury

"My penis is so dirty."

Do you not use a cotton bud to clean your tube? Dirt boy!

Hereford

"I don't see that there's anything wrong with what the OP does. If he feels he wants to clean his penis in this way after a piss then that's what he should do. As a female I hate it if I can't wipe my fanny after a piss, so why should a man have to just shake the drips off his cock and put it back into his pants thus risk making them damp. The only reason men are taught to shake their cocks from an early age, is to save toilet paper and so they can use urinals. It would be far better if more men adopted better penis hygiene. I mean come out guys, think of the person washing your smelly per encrusted pants. XXX"

There's nothing "better penis hygiene" abut what the OP does. As the owner of a penis, I can assure you that it's perfectly possible to not drip urine into your pants after you go to the loo.

Penises oughtn't be smelly and encrusted - these things can be prevented by washing it in the shower daily.

I seriously wonder if the OP doesn't have slight OCD tendencies and might need to talk to someone, assuming his post is serious.

By *parkle......Woman  over a year ago

Staffordshire

"I wanted people's opinion on hygiene around a penis. Basically had a discussion with a friend a while ago which came to mind when reading people's profiles here about clean and hygiene.

When I go loo to have a piss, I sit on the toilet and afterwards i wash and dry my penis thoroughly. And then wrap tissue around it for a few secs before getting rid of the tissue, flush, wash my hands etc. I never use urinals as they splash and in public places don't sit on seat but crouch low. My friend however, just waits till he has finished, shakes his penis and goes. He thought this was clean enough and i am going ott as far as hygiene goes.

I said 90%+ women and 70% of men would say it does make a difference and would prefer what I do.

What's people's thoughts on here about our differing opinions?"

I think he is a Muslim man?

That's how Muslim men wash their tackles

By *Cocksucker84Man  over a year ago

newcastle

"I don't see that there's anything wrong with what the OP does. If he feels he wants to clean his penis in this way after a piss then that's what he should do. As a female I hate it if I can't wipe my fanny after a piss, so why should a man have to just shake the drips off his cock and put it back into his pants thus risk making them damp. The only reason men are taught to shake their cocks from an early age, is to save toilet paper and so they can use urinals. It would be far better if more men adopted better penis hygiene. I mean come out guys, think of the person washing your smelly per encrusted pants. XXX

There's nothing "better penis hygiene" abut what the OP does. As the owner of a penis, I can assure you that it's perfectly possible to not drip urine into your pants after you go to the loo.

Penises oughtn't be smelly and encrusted - these things can be prevented by washing it in the shower daily.

I seriously wonder if the OP doesn't have slight OCD tendencies and might need to talk to someone, assuming his post is serious. "

Aye this. Something wrong if you're still leaking piss and making your pants crusty. Once you finish and shake anything left would be minimal

Ealing

"I don't see that there's anything wrong with what the OP does. If he feels he wants to clean his penis in this way after a piss then that's what he should do. As a female I hate it if I can't wipe my fanny after a piss, so why should a man have to just shake the drips off his cock and put it back into his pants thus risk making them damp. The only reason men are taught to shake their cocks from an early age, is to save toilet paper and so they can use urinals. It would be far better if more men adopted better penis hygiene. I mean come out guys, think of the person washing your smelly per encrusted pants. XXX"

Thank you for understanding what I am trying to "discuss ". It's not as ocd as people think.

Ealing

" How do you get on with cunnilingus op?

Ooh good question! Why didnt i think of that? "

I enjoy it. I don't think I have ever come across a lady who does not clean herself well enough for me to enjoy pleasuring her.

Hereford

"I don't see that there's anything wrong with what the OP does. If he feels he wants to clean his penis in this way after a piss then that's what he should do. As a female I hate it if I can't wipe my fanny after a piss, so why should a man have to just shake the drips off his cock and put it back into his pants thus risk making them damp. The only reason men are taught to shake their cocks from an early age, is to save toilet paper and so they can use urinals. It would be far better if more men adopted better penis hygiene. I mean come out guys, think of the person washing your smelly per encrusted pants. XXX

Thank you for understanding what I am trying to "discuss ". It's not as ocd as people think. "

It is. To be honest, I think some form of dermatitis is not unlikley if you carry on.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

O wonder if the OP realises that urine is sterile, but toilet paper is not there for he is increasing the germs on his penis by wiping it with toilet tissue .

there for it is better to shake dry it's more hygienic

Ealing

"I wanted people's opinion on hygiene around a penis. Basically had a discussion with a friend a while ago which came to mind when reading people's profiles here about clean and hygiene.

That's how Muslim men wash their tackles "

Correct

It looks very clean on your pic OP. You keep doing whatever you're happy with

Ealing

"It looks very clean on your pic OP. You keep doing whatever you're happy with "

Thank you sexy lady.

By *urlesque!Woman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Correct "

Gets my thumbs up!

Hereford

That's how Muslim men wash their tackles "

Ok so religion makes them unhygenic.

Slough Windsor ish

I enjoy it. I don't think I have ever come across a lady who does not clean herself well enough for me to enjoy pleasuring her."

Would it shock you to know that apart from showering/bathing daily, we/most of us only give it a quick wipe with loo roll after a wee?

Ealing

I enjoy it. I don't think I have ever come across a lady who does not clean herself well enough for me to enjoy pleasuring her.

Would it shock you to know that apart from showering/bathing daily, we/most of us only give it a quick wipe with loo roll after a wee?"

Don't ruin it for me.. Only joking

Yes I was aware. Wiping it still helps clean. I know a few women also wash if they have the opportunity.

This is post any old bollocks for the sake of it thread..............bring back bareback and Squirting threads

salisbury

"This is post any old bollocks for the sake of it thread..............bring back bareback and Squirting threads"

Beards!

"This is post any old bollocks for the sake of it thread..............bring back bareback and Squirting threads

Beards! "

BBW

salisbury

"This is post any old bollocks for the sake of it thread..............bring back bareback and Squirting threads

Beards!

BBW"

Transes!

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

You do all that then you touch the door handle where the dirty wanker before didn’t even was his hands after wiping his arse. Some people are just plain dirty wankers

Ealing

"You do all that then you touch the door handle where the dirty wanker before didn’t even was his hands after wiping his arse. Some people are just plain dirty wankers"

Ha ha ha. I am going to carry hand gel and a box of tissues with me from now on. I can also use it to clean my tackle

Think you have ocd your toilet procedure seems very odd pee and shake it its what most guys do. Wash before sex and it will all be ok.

By *issyme555TV/TS  over a year ago

Motherwell

Hand hygiene is very important. All ways wash and dry my hands thoroughly. As don't want to pass my germs to everything I touch. Also I have to use tissue to dry my penis as if I don't it affects me and my skin cracks also have to be very care full with what I wash it with.

If I was a man. I would clean it in the shower of a morning or if I knew it was getting some action. After a piss I'd just shake it and pop it back in my pants, and wash my hands

Excellent trolling!

Ealing

"Think you have ocd your toilet procedure seems very odd pee and shake it its what most guys do. Wash before sex and it will all be ok."

I did not mean one has to be clean before sex. Just generally all through the day. And night.

But I wonder how many would wash just before sex.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think your cleanliness routine OP is very good.

Ignore the awful comments. Most men are filthy creatures!

Ealing

[Removed by poster at 17/02/18 23:39:49]

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You must go through a lot of toilet roll OP!

Ealing

"I think your cleanliness routine OP is very good.

Ignore the awful comments. Most men are filthy creatures!

"

Lol. Thanks. Much appreciated

Ealing

"You must go through a lot of toilet roll OP!"

A couple of trolls a week. No price for cleanliness.

Especially if you would like a women to play with it.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I sensed with the title 'Penis hygiene' the thread maybe a little OTT.

As a lover of sucking cock, I am completely turned off by excessive cleanliness.

I like sex a little sweaty,dirty,musky etc

For me a cock should smell like a cock..

thank goodness we are all different.I am sure lots of you like clean smelling dicks!!

salisbury

"I sensed with the title 'Penis hygiene' the thread maybe a little OTT.

As a lover of sucking cock, I am completely turned off by excessive cleanliness.

I like sex a little sweaty,dirty,musky etc

For me a cock should smell like a cock..

thank goodness we are all different.I am sure lots of you like clean smelling dicks!!"

Agreed.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think it's better to follow a routine that you're comfortable with op. Your urine should be sterile but afterwards it will be degraded by microbes. Ideally you would all rinse and dry but if you shake and dry, with generally good hygiene, it's no big deal.

Do you label your bottled cock water? Tap? Glass?

Loop the loop - MR OCD

By *4us2Couple  over a year ago

scotland

I almost spat my beer out

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Beards!

BBW

Transes!"

Snog, with tongues

salisbury

Beards!

BBW

Transes!

Snog, with tongues "

Seems fair.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Beards!

BBW

Transes!

Snog, with tongues

Seems fair."

Staffordshire

Ok so religion makes them unhygenic. "

It is how all Muslima should wash their genitals.

They have to wash with water every time they go to the toilet.

It's not OTT or OCD

Ealing

It's not OTT or OCD

"

You are right. Thanks

Genuine question OP, you get up in the middle of the night, half sleepy and you need a wee and you don’t want to ‘wake’ (yes I said wake) fully, you go to the toilet, have a wee, do you really still follow all that and then get back into bed? Also another question, when you go into an urinal and touch the doors etc and loo seat (do men have to put the seat up before hand?) do you wash your hands before touching your penis first? What happens if you haven’t got your bottle of water?.

My first thought (without even looking at his pics) was he must be a Muslim man as I know they take their bathroom hygenie very seriously.

I would say it’s a little over the top but if it works for you, I would say try being a little more relaxed about it if at home, I can understand while out and about but not at home as I imagine everything is spotless!.

Geeky x

It's not OTT or OCD

You are right. Thanks "

but in answer to your question, then it would seem you were wrong, and your friend was right.

There's a world of difference between wiping it with a tissue and taking a bottle if water in with you, to give it a good rinse. I'm sorry, but that does sound obsessive to me.

Not read every post.but theres smells and then theres test n smells lol nothing wrong with going piss n nor washing it after bit if your expecting to slip thst in your girls/guys mouth at lrast wen u pee pull your forskin back if youve got it then shake cos nothing worse than proper looking forward to having it finally to then tasting and smelling stale piss . U wont get the blow job u wanted cos she kinda put off now unless of course stale piss smell is their thing xxx sweaty i can do, musty i can do even fishy at a push lol but stale piss aint just about the smaell its the taste too ewwwww and believe me givin a blow job is my utter most fave but that even puts me off lol x

More than three shakes is a wank

"More than three shakes is a wank"

If your lucky

We use a deluxe Japanese style toilet seat. All fully adjustable sprays and water temps and it blow drys you after. Look up electric toilet seats on eBay. Most public toilets in Japan are this style.

By *blasiansCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

[Removed by poster at 18/02/18 06:45:17]

By *blasiansCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

It's not OTT or OCD

"

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

I have a jet wash / steam cleaner in the van !

well done you guessing this ritual is part of some far reaching religious ceremony

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Moist toilet wipes or baby wipes

..then you have a clean willy.

By *ohnnyPhiveMan  over a year ago

buckingham

"Moist toilet wipes or baby wipes

..then you have a clean willy."

Isn’t that called a prozzy wash lol x

By *am DavisMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Hi how are you doing? I hope you are OK xxx

By *am DavisMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Hi how are you doing? I hope you are OK xxx

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Then obviously puts it under a specifically designed penis dryer "

James Dyson is working on a new air blade design as we speak

I would far rather have intimate contact with a man who is "OTT" about personal hygiene than with one who is not

Then obviously puts it under a specifically designed penis dryer

James Dyson is working on a new air blade design as we speak "

blade and penis in same sentence......just no

"I think the OP is pulling our plonkers ..

Only the ones that have been washed properly "

Of course the OP when he's out and about in public toilets always goes through this ritual at the sink .......nice

Central

Men's lol queues are normally better than women's but would increase if more men used cubicles for a piss and cock wash.

Leeds

"Of course the OP when he's out and about in public toilets always goes through this ritual at the sink .......nice "

No he said he does the ritual at the toilet pan with bottled water.

Personally I think all men should observe this ritual !

"Of course the OP when he's out and about in public toilets always goes through this ritual at the sink .......nice

Personally I think all men should observe this ritual ! "

But you don't think women should?

Problem is us guys have been taught any more thand 3 shakes and a squeeze is wanking in public

Is this done for religious reasons or hygiene????

"Of course the OP when he's out and about in public toilets always goes through this ritual at the sink .......nice

Personally I think all men should observe this ritual ! "

I carry a 3 litre bottle of water with me everywhere I go

I'm guessing from reading through the thread that wiping it on the curtains isn't an acceptable practice

[Removed by poster at 18/02/18 13:20:03]

salisbury

"Use umperfum baby wipers !!!!! Save water !!!!!"

But don't flush them

Use umperfum baby wipes !!!! Save water and put in waste bin !!!!

Leeds

But you don't think women should?"

I didn’t say anything about women. The thread is about men’s hygiene so why are you trying to change topic?

OP, do you carry a bottle of water round with you constantly just to clean your penis?

Leeds

"OP, do you carry a bottle of water round with you constantly just to clean your penis?

"

I’m sure I read further up that he does carry water with him....

Too much time on your hands!

Leeds

"Too much time on your hands! "

And water.....sorry couldn’t resist it...

Central

I'm a little concerned about the use of bottled water - leakage from the bottle into the water can affect health. Not to mention the environmental impact of bottled water.

We already know that mens' sperm health is deteriorating.

Ealing

Too many questions but will try and answer those I can.

Carry water bottle? No. Only if I can get hold of an empty bottle or if i have got one at hand. Or wet toilet roll and squeeze water. I wash the head of the penis and the pee hole area. So am not talking about large amount of water.

In the sink? No in the toilet pan

Using wipes? Yes if they are available. But wrap in toilet roll and throw into bin.

It only takes about 30 secs or so after finishing having a pee. Not a lot of time really.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

"Too many questions but will try and answer those I can.

Carry water bottle? No. Only if I can get hold of an empty bottle or if i have got one at hand. Or wet toilet roll and squeeze water. I wash the head of the penis and the pee hole area. So am not talking about large amount of water.

Using wipes? Yes if they are available. But wrap in toilet roll and throw into bin.

It only takes about 30 secs or so after finishing having a pee. Not a lot of time really.

"

I've read most of the comments but myself and my partner both wash after a wee for obvious reasons but not while we are out only at home

I've read most of the comments but myself and my partner both wash after a wee for obvious reasons but not while we are out only at home"

exactly when out i wash when I can but I'm sorry carrying water with me isn't feasible

Are you circumcised or a complete penis?

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

Digressing slightly...

I have a real issue with opening public toilet doors when leaving. I have to use toilet paper to grab the handle. If I've just washed my hands after doing my business, there's no way I'm grabbing the door handle to open the door to exit without protection. Defeats the purpose of washing your hands in the first place, in my opinion.

Toilet doors should be designed the other way round. Handle to open, push to exit, instead of push to enter and handle to exit.

"Digressing slightly...

I have a real issue with opening public toilet doors when leaving. I have to use toilet paper to grab the handle. If I've just washed my hands after doing my business, there's no way I'm grabbing the door handle to open the door to exit without protection. Defeats the purpose of washing your hands in the first place, in my opinion.

Toilet doors should be designed the other way round. Handle to open, push to exit, instead of push to enter and handle to exit. "

Yes totally agree. Like it when in a pub and some 1 comes in when I am exiting, no need to open door

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

"

I've read most of the comments but myself and my partner both wash after a wee for obvious reasons but not while we are out only at home"

Ah well actually................

Always before a bj or the hope of a bj. But i hope soooo often x

Btw op you are suffering ocd.

Try sometimes not doing the full ritual and see if you suffer if like the rest of us you survive then you have your answer.

Good luck.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

A small packet of wet wipes from a certain shop could do....

My P.A Pablo follows me around carrying my pop up Penis cleaning station just in case I get caught short and can't make it to one of my genitalia sterilisation facilities.

The pop up Penis cleaning station doesn't provide quite such a thorough clean as it doesn't include the chemical peal that the full genitalia sterilisation does.

It's good enough to get me home though until I can get it done properly.

I didn’t say anything about women. The thread is about men’s hygiene so why are you trying to change topic? "

You said you thought all MEN should do this. You didn't say EVERYONE should do it, so I surmised that you don't think women need to. I'm curious about your reasoning. Think of it as expanding on the topic, rather than changing it.

Do you carry a bottle of water for cleaning yourself?

Staffordshire

"

If your a Muslim what are you doing on a sex site?

Haramda kuta!

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

I have a rigorous routine too but I use baby wipes!

Leeds

I didn’t say anything about women. The thread is about men’s hygiene so why are you trying to change topic?

You said you thought all MEN should do this. You didn't say EVERYONE should do it, so I surmised that you don't think women need to. I'm curious about your reasoning. Think of it as expanding on the topic, rather than changing it.

Do you carry a bottle of water for cleaning yourself?"

The thread is about men so I said all men should observe it. That’s my opinion and the forums are about people’s opinions.

I didn’t mention women in my post and I’m not answering your question about women and I’m certainly not answering your question to me about my cleanliness regime

Ealing

Haramda kuta!"

Ha ha ha. I ask myself thst question. Than remember how enjoyable sex is.

I have baby wipes in the car if needed

Ealing

I've read most of the comments but myself and my partner both wash after a wee for obvious reasons but not while we are out only at homeexactly when out i wash when I can but I'm sorry carrying water with me isn't feasible "

As I said I don't go around with water bottle. When I need to go and I find one than great. Otherwise I use toilet roll. In fact I use toilet roll a lot more than a bottle. And if there is no toilet, I always have some tissues on me.

I've read most of the comments but myself and my partner both wash after a wee for obvious reasons but not while we are out only at homeexactly when out i wash when I can but I'm sorry carrying water with me isn't feasible

As I said I don't go around with water bottle. When I need to go and I find one than great. Otherwise I use toilet roll. In fact I use toilet roll a lot more than a bottle. And if there is no toilet, I always have some tissues on me."

So a complete penis? Or Circumsised ??

Leeds

I've read most of the comments but myself and my partner both wash after a wee for obvious reasons but not while we are out only at homeexactly when out i wash when I can but I'm sorry carrying water with me isn't feasible

As I said I don't go around with water bottle. When I need to go and I find one than great. Otherwise I use toilet roll. In fact I use toilet roll a lot more than a bottle. And if there is no toilet, I always have some tissues on me. So a complete penis? Or Circumsised ??"

Why is that relevant?

Ealing

The thread is about men so I said all men should observe it. That’s my opinion and the forums are about people’s opinions.

I didn’t mention women in my post and I’m not answering your question about women and I’m certainly not answering your question to me about my cleanliness regime

"

I agree The thread was about men hygiene. I have no issues with women hygiene. I may be totally naive but I am confident all of them wipe, if not wash. That's why they always smell so nice

As I said I don't go around with water bottle. When I need to go and I find one than great. Otherwise I use toilet roll. In fact I use toilet roll a lot more than a bottle. And if there is no toilet, I always have some tissues on me. So a complete penis? Or Circumsised ??

Why is that relevant? "

OP is preoccupied with Penis hygiene so wondering if he has taken any other measures. Or is he just a complete penis?

Ealing

As I said I don't go around with water bottle. When I need to go and I find one than great. Otherwise I use toilet roll. In fact I use toilet roll a lot more than a bottle. And if there is no toilet, I always have some tissues on me. So a complete penis? Or Circumsised ??

Why is that relevant? OP is preoccupied with Penis hygiene so wondering if he has taken any other measures. Or is he just a complete penis?

"

Already been replied in the thread. Circumcised. From when I was a baby.

Why is that relevant? OP is preoccupied with Penis hygiene so wondering if he has taken any other measures. Or is he just a complete penis?

Already been replied in the thread. Circumcised. From when I was a baby. "

Do you also drink from this bottle of water?

"

Ooooooookay then. You could've saved yourself a lot of typing there, by just saying i was right in my initial assessment.

Leeds

Ooooooookay then. You could've saved yourself a lot of typing there, by just saying i was right in my initial assessment. "

No you weren’t right I suspect you are attention seeking which I’ll now not respond to.

Staffordshire

As I said I don't go around with water bottle. When I need to go and I find one than great. Otherwise I use toilet roll. In fact I use toilet roll a lot more than a bottle. And if there is no toilet, I always have some tissues on me. So a complete penis? Or Circumsised ??"

All muslim men are circumcised from babies

Don't you lot know anything!

All muslim men are circumcised from babies

Don't you lot know anything! "

He dis plays signs of being a complete penis, with the washing.just needed it affirming

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Call me a backwards barbarian but life's too short for that fannying about. I just point, shoot, shake and fuck off.

I have to say I found the post condescending. I have not been circumcised and the need to keep the glans clean is very important as part of the male hygiene routine. Consequently I clean the glans two or three times a year whether it needs it or not.

It can have major drawbacks in not doing so.

Honest

What routine does the op employ after ejaculating? Perhaps a full valet is needed to clean and make all the equipment pristine?

Staffordshire

"What routine does the op employ after ejaculating? Perhaps a full valet is needed to clean and make all the equipment pristine?"

They have to shower or have a bath!

By *asilForty77Man  over a year ago

a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road

Radio rental tissue round your bell end LMAO

"What routine does the op employ after ejaculating? Perhaps a full valet is needed to clean and make all the equipment pristine?

They have to shower or have a bath! "

So if the OP cracks a cheeky one out in the bogs at work accompanied by the Christmas 1998 edition of razzle, readers wives section then he needs to have a bath?

How annoying.

Haramda kuta!"

Is this a sex site? Go on you are having a giraffe

Staffordshire

"What routine does the op employ after ejaculating? Perhaps a full valet is needed to clean and make all the equipment pristine?

So if the OP cracks a cheeky one out in the bogs at work accompanied by the Christmas 1998 edition of razzle, readers wives section then he needs to have a bath?

How annoying."

Muslim men are not allowed to crack a cheeky one

But he isn't a muslim if he is on here

He is a a plastic muslim

Staffordshire

Haramda kuta!

Is this a sex site? Go on you are having a giraffe "

My bad.

How annoying.

He is a a plastic muslim "

He must be you said he was Circumsised therfore confirmation beyond doubt

How annoying.

Are you not getting mixed up with the Catholics?

Apparently it’s a sin to crack one out at anytime that is unless you are a priest then sits fine to bugger the choir

Will you give over looking for brownie points off the ladies as if every time you go for a piss you do that come on mate pull the other leg good lad

My penis is dirtier than it was when I posted on here yesterday. Where are my cotton buds?

Yes my summing up on this thread is that OP is trying to have our pants down .after some deliberation I'm going with line he is not circumcised therfore a complete penis.

I take a bottle with water. Or soak toilet paper so I can squeeze the water. And dry with toilet roll."

OP is this a wind up? Do you ever have anal sex? Do you wash your cock after every thrust just to make sure your clean?!!

OCD in my opinion

Don’t get me wrong we all need to be clean and yes a shower before a meet is a given but doing what you do does sound..... over the top

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

" How do you get on with cunnilingus op?"

Think Marvin sease has an idea for this

salisbury

I take a bottle with water. Or soak toilet paper so I can squeeze the water. And dry with toilet roll.

OP is this a wind up? Do you ever have anal sex? Do you wash your cock after every thrust just to make sure your clean?!!

OCD in my opinion

Don’t get me wrong we all need to be clean and yes a shower before a meet is a given but doing what you do does sound..... over the top"

He's a Muslim. He has to.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

No golden showers for you then!

How annoying.

You say that, but I was chatting to a taxi driver in Egypt a few years ago and he said that he wasn't allowed to have sex before marriage, but.... And this is where it gets interesting. That's why he liked working on Sinai. Because non Muslim tourists are allowed, as they don't count.

It seems that the rule is there to protect the virtue of Muslim girls, but non Muslim girls have none anyway.

Sorry OP. Completely unrelated to the thread. Your religion is irrelevant, as I think most religions have a no sex out of wedlock rule and im sure there are plenty of so called Christians on here too.

How annoying.

He is a a plastic muslim

You say that, but I was chatting to a taxi driver in Egypt a few years ago and he said that he wasn't allowed to have sex before marriage, but.... And this is where it gets interesting. That's why he liked working on Sinai. Because non Muslim tourists are allowed, as they don't count.

It seems that the rule is there to protect the virtue of Muslim girls, but non Muslim girls have none anyway.

Sorry OP. Completely unrelated to the thread. Your religion is irrelevant, as I think most religions have a no sex out of wedlock rule and im sure there are plenty of so called Christians on here too. "

yes well all the wild cats around mean their will be a few ,while Allah is away the cats will play

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Well this penis hygiene thing has certainly got people interested

I wonder why

Lol

"Well this penis hygiene thing has certainly got people interested

I wonder why

Lol"

let me guess because the penis is such a riveting subject because most are manky or because many women can't live without a clean one

By *tressfreeMan  over a year ago

Towcester

For the same reason, should women douche after every piss?

"For the same reason, should women douche after every piss? "
douche ?

Piss is not poison, it is safe to drink and does not contain bacteria so why go to all that effort. Nobody ever died from a few germs anyway, that is what keep our immune system strong. I am more offended by people coughing and sneezing without a hankerchief and those slobs who spit or blow their nose openly in the street, that is disgusting!

It's just smelly water

Does it look clean enough ?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"For the same reason, should women douche after every piss? "

No because that's not where they piss from lol anatomy lesson needed me thinks.

"For the same reason, should women douche after every piss?

No because that's not where they piss from lol anatomy lesson needed me thinks. "

damn you learn something new everyday here