FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Latex heaven AND great music - you must see

Latex heaven AND great music - you must see

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello shiny skimpy outfit lovers - have you seen the footage of Tina Turner Proud Mary live at Wembley? ... Hear me out

Backing singers, gorgeous and dancing around in the sexiest latex outfits I've ever seen.

Please, look, and report back.

Great show too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well I had to look, I’m not a Tina Turner fan but I can see why latex lovers would like the dancing girls!

But you watch that and think why do people wonder why some men sexualise women?

I really want to get some bespoke latex dresses so I can have something that works with my boobs, if anyone comes to this thread and has recommendations for where is a good place to look - fantastic, let me know. I’m bigger but want something that shows off every curve.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I really want to get some bespoke latex dresses so I can have something that works with my boobs, if anyone comes to this thread and has recommendations for where is a good place to look - fantastic, let me know. I’m bigger but want something that shows off every curve. "

I'm sure you'll look amazing.

Shame I'm allergic to latex

"I really want to get some bespoke latex dresses so I can have something that works with my boobs, if anyone comes to this thread and has recommendations for where is a good place to look - fantastic, let me know. I’m bigger but want something that shows off every curve.

I'm sure you'll look amazing.

Shame I'm allergic to latex "

Oh darn! You can just look then!!

Yes I love latex - so comfortable and flattering (though somewhat difficult to get on and off)!

"I really want to get some bespoke latex dresses so I can have something that works with my boobs, if anyone comes to this thread and has recommendations for where is a good place to look - fantastic, let me know. I’m bigger but want something that shows off every curve. "

If you get some be sure to share

"Yes I love latex - so comfortable and flattering (though somewhat difficult to get on and off)! "

Yes ... Once you're in it, is best to make the most of it

"Well I had to look, I’m not a Tina Turner fan but I can see why latex lovers would like the dancing girls!

But you watch that and think why do people wonder why some men sexualise women? "

I confess - I admired their energy, their dancing, their singing .... And my god would I like to play musical chairs with them all!!!

» Add a new message to this topic