FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexism

Sexism

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itofamouthfull OP   Man  over a year ago

bristol/cotswolds

Don’t like to rant but I’m peee’d off -

Have been on tinder and have enjoyed chatting with new people on there so uploaded a newer photo today of the top half of my body (same one in my pics) and I’ve been banned as it violates their terms of service???

So a mans 2pack (dad bod) is crude but a woman in tight yoga pants with camel toe showing and boobs all but falling out is ok? Worlds gone mad!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Don’t like to rant but I’m peee’d off -

Have been on tinder and have enjoyed chatting with new people on there so uploaded a newer photo today of the top half of my body (same one in my pics) and I’ve been banned as it violates their terms of service???

So a mans 2pack (dad bod) is crude but a woman in tight yoga pants with camel toe showing and boobs all but falling out is ok? Worlds gone mad! "

Its to do with tinders no nudity policy. If a female was topless that would not be band.

Its not sexism just life

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I go into Asda and rant to customer services about the prices in Tesco all the time.

Sexism is both discrimination based on gender and the attitudes, stereotypes, and the cultural elements that promote this discrimination.

bristol/cotswolds

Tinder don’t have a no nude policy as my original photo was of me topless as well as there are many other male profiles I’m sure with similar pictures, my point was that if someone finds a topless man picture lewd then why is a naked leg on a lady not classed in the same way or pictures of woman in bikinis? As much flesh is shown as what is shown in mine but that doesn’t violate their terms of use? Seems a bit unfair to me

bristol/cotswolds

"I go into Asda and rant to customer services about the prices in Tesco all the time. "
and so you should you’ll get cheaper prices! problem is you can’t complain to tinder so might as well rant on here! Lol prob get a slapped wrist from the powers above on here now

"Tinder don’t have a no nude policy as my original photo was of me topless as well as there are many other male profiles I’m sure with similar pictures, my point was that if someone finds a topless man picture lewd then why is a naked leg on a lady not classed in the same way or pictures of woman in bikinis? As much flesh is shown as what is shown in mine but that doesn’t violate their terms of use? Seems a bit unfair to me"

But its still not sexist. Have you messaged tinder to ask why its been removed at all.

bristol/cotswolds

Appreciate your point but Surely though if you allow a female to show of all of her naked body except a small part covered by beachwear, then a man should be allowed the same? If it’s it’s acceptable for a woman but not a male then you are making the judgement based on the gender of he person which could be classed as sexism. By all that I’ve read about the matter no point trying, lol just have to accept it’s all over! lol

" Appreciate your point but Surely though if you allow a female to show of all of her naked body except a small part covered by beachwear, then a man should be allowed the same? If it’s it’s acceptable for a woman but not a male then you are making the judgement based on the gender of he person which could be classed as sexism. By all that I’ve read about the matter no point trying, lol just have to accept it’s all over! lol"

No all i am saying unless you have had reasons from tinder as to why the picture was taking down you are simply assuming things.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

" Appreciate your point but Surely though if you allow a female to show of all of her naked body except a small part covered by beachwear, then a man should be allowed the same? If it’s it’s acceptable for a woman but not a male then you are making the judgement based on the gender of he person which could be classed as sexism. By all that I’ve read about the matter no point trying, lol just have to accept it’s all over! lol"

Next time wear a bikini

"I go into Asda and rant to customer services about the prices in Tesco all the time. "

Why you do that?!

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"I go into Asda and rant to customer services about the prices in Tesco all the time.

Why you do that?!"

Because she doesn’t live close enough to Waitrose

Oh well, such is life. I wouldn't let something that in the grand scheme of life is so insignificant bother me.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I go into Asda and rant to customer services about the prices in Tesco all the time.

Why you do that?!

Because she doesn’t live close enough to Waitrose "

Shush... I shop in M&S food hall don’t you know!

» Add a new message to this topic