FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pics please

Face pics please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Amazing how many people on here get annnoyed and SHOUT at me when i send them a message

so many reply dont you read profiles properly ,no face pic and we will delete you bla bla bla

These people all on here over a year , surely they must know my pics and most peoples pics are in there public profile

or do they literally mean i have to attach face pics to my message .?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you have them on your profile then what’s the issue with attaching one to your message?

Most females and couples get hundreds of messages a day on here, they literally haven’t got the time to look up everyone that messages them.

If you can’t do what they ask at the message stage what makes you think they can trust you to do what they want during a meet?

my point is there suggesting ive no face pics in my profile , there in my public gallery,no need to attach them .

in fact there not even asking me to attach them

there replies are always

"face pics please "

"If you have them on your profile then what’s the issue with attaching one to your message?

Most females and couples get hundreds of messages a day on here, they literally haven’t got the time to look up everyone that messages them.

If you can’t do what they ask at the message stage what makes you think they can trust you to do what they want during a meet?"

omg , so theyve got time to read my message ,but havent got time to look at my profile pics ? heellooooooooo

If a profile says something along the lines of "no face pic no reply" I would assume they meant attached to the message.

If I was a single guy on here and happy to share my face pic (which I assume you are if you have it on your profile) then I would attach it to every initial message I sent.

"If you have them on your profile then what’s the issue with attaching one to your message?

If you can’t do what they ask at the message stage what makes you think they can trust you to do what they want during a meet?

omg , so theyve got time to read my message ,but havent got time to look at my profile pics ? heellooooooooo"

They probably don’t even read your message. It shows when a pic is attached... I’m confused as to why you have an issue with attaching pics if you have them on your profile?

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

Horses for courses my friend.. If it’s a requirement, it’s a requirement.

Look at it this way, you may have written the greatest message every but without that pic before it some people aren’t going to even open it let alone read it. If the paper clip is there it always sparks a little more intrigue.

Maybe try it and then you wouldn’t need a thread like this that puts you even further down peoples list...

"If a profile says something along the lines of "no face pic no reply" I would assume they meant attached to the message.

If I was a single guy on here and happy to share my face pic (which I assume you are if you have it on your profile) then I would attach it to every initial message I sent. "

This exactly! It’s hard enough to stand out as one of hundreds of guys messaging, so anything you can do to help should be a no brainer

I don't know, all the pandering to grotty messages like that would irritate me to I think. I could never make it as a single man on here.

Simple enough to add a photo to your message I suppose but if you reply and say theyre on the profile that should be enough.

"Horses for courses my friend.. If it’s a requirement, it’s a requirement.

Look at it this way, you may have written the greatest message every but without that pic before it some people aren’t going to even open it let alone read it. If the paper clip is there it always sparks a little more intrigue.

Maybe try it and then you wouldn’t need a thread like this that puts you even further down peoples list..."

I'd agree with this too. I don't have any kinda rules about messaging me but on days where I have a lot of mail I sometimes just delete the ones without pics (especially if there's no avatar either). I figure it's going to be easier for me to see if there's a spark with any of the ones I can see rather than have to ask and wait.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

omg , so theyve got time to read my message ,but havent got time to look at my profile pics ? heellooooooooo"

Goodbyeeeeeee xxx Suzi

Just bear in mind that those quick to ask for face pics can be either rude, abrupt, nosey or fake as well. Be very careful sending face pics as not is all it seems (don't be conned here).

Also note if there are any aggressive to replies to this then you know the saying......guilty conscience.

"Just bear in mind that those quick to ask for face pics can be either rude, abrupt, nosey or fake as well. Be very careful sending face pics as not is all it seems (don't be conned here).

Also note if there are any aggressive to replies to this then you know the saying......guilty conscience."

OP if they can't be arsed to look at your profile why bother with them?

Lots of women and couples have inflated egos and think that people should bow down to their demands. Would you really want to fuck someone like that?

"my point is there suggesting ive no face pics in my profile , there in my public gallery,no need to attach them .

in fact there not even asking me to attach them

there replies are always

"face pics please ""

Have to say that many people including myself won’t bother opening a mail from a silhouette therefore wouldn’t look at your pics or profile.

OP I get that it bugs you. But moaning on here won't do you any good either! As you have so much competition, I'd have thought changing how you message people to increase your chances would be the most positive step?

Personally I'd move on to the next guy if someone messaged me with not even an avatar!

my point is why would i attach a pic to a message if there clearly open to public viewing on my profile .

not as if there newbies to the site , been here a year , its like they dont know how to view in public profile ,

ie comments like we like your profile but face pic please..........

"OP I get that it bugs you. But moaning on here won't do you any good either! As you have so much competition, I'd have thought changing how you message people to increase your chances would be the most positive step?

Personally I'd move on to the next guy if someone messaged me with not even an avatar! "

hey im not moaning , just curious as to why they cant just look at my profile pics . obviously id fully understand if all my pics were set to private ..

when i get a message saying face pic ? i just reply "in my profile "

not rocket science lol

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"Just bear in mind that those quick to ask for face pics can be either rude, abrupt, nosey or fake as well. Be very careful sending face pics as not is all it seems (don't be conned here).

Also note if there are any aggressive to replies to this then you know the saying......guilty conscience.

Lots of women and couples have inflated egos and think that people should bow down to their demands. Would you really want to fuck someone like that? "

This totally.

I do the face pic friday thing. Anyone asks nicely to see my ugly mush they get to. Anyone demanding can jog on. I see profiles that say if no profile face pics please attach to your message. That is absolutely fine. I will choose to send a facey from time to time regardless. There are plenty of profiles from couples and single ladies who flat out say they will never send face pics as well. A lot would prefer to do a quick cam just to see what each other looks like rather than send a piccy. In your situation op i would bypass them.

Some people can't be bothered to look through a profile for face pics. They have a full time job reading their 1000 messages, uploading their own pics and messaging profiles, they don't have time for anything else.

Just attach it to all your messages. Problem solved

"OP I get that it bugs you. But moaning on here won't do you any good either! As you have so much competition, I'd have thought changing how you message people to increase your chances would be the most positive step?

Personally I'd move on to the next guy if someone messaged me with not even an avatar!

hey im not moaning , just curious as to why they cant just look at my profile pics . obviously id fully understand if all my pics were set to private ..

not rocket science lol"

Because they can't be bothered.

"Some people can't be bothered to look through a profile for face pics. They have a full time job reading their 1000 messages, uploading their own pics and messaging profiles, they don't have time for anything else."

Ah well.

"Some people can't be bothered to look through a profile for face pics. They have a full time job reading their 1000 messages, uploading their own pics and messaging profiles, they don't have time for anything else."

I wonder if it's a well paid job.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Maybe make your avatar a face pic at least, then they will see it with your message

"Maybe make your avatar a face pic at least, then they will see it with your message "

I am sure you won't be taking this advice OP.

If I message them I always attach a face pic to my messages, if they messaged me first I will send a face pic if they sent me one but most of all only if I’m interested in them. Usually there’s not much need of me sending a pic as 9/10 times I have face pics in public pics so assuming they perved my pics before they message me, they would see me!

"If I message them I always attach a face pic to my messages, if they messaged me first I will send a face pic if they sent me one but most of all only if I’m interested in them. Usually there’s not much need of me sending a pic as 9/10 times I have face pics in public pics so assuming they perved my pics before they message me, they would see me! "

I think having perved your pics is a fair assumption to make.

I ask for a face pic as I have my face showing on my profile and I feel it is fundamental for me to start a conversation with someone.

If I get a message without a face pic I will always check out the profile to see if there is one there. I don't care how I see your face as long as I see it!

I currently have 900+ messages in my inbox - new female profile!!! but I'll always check for a face pic for messages I get to read

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

"Amazing how many people on here get annnoyed and SHOUT at me when i send them a message

so many reply dont you read profiles properly ,no face pic and we will delete you bla bla bla

These people all on here over a year , surely they must know my pics and most peoples pics are in there public profile

or do they literally mean i have to attach face pics to my message .?"

When we looking to meet a guy, we always ask for them to send face pics or no reply. This isn't blind date there needs to be an attraction. The whole process is sped up this way, and if they too shy to send a face pic how are they going to be at the meet. We will send ours back to the folk we interested in a poss meet with. G

chelmsford

"Maybe make your avatar a face pic at least, then they will see it with your message

I am sure you won't be taking this advice OP."

I thought it was a sensible suggestion

By *jl1972Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

If I was getting a huge amount of messages I would have to filter them somehow and the ones who attached a pic to their message would go to the top of the pile.

Not that I have that problem of course!

"I ask for a face pic as I have my face showing on my profile and I feel it is fundamental for me to start a conversation with someone.

If I get a message without a face pic I will always check out the profile to see if there is one there. I don't care how I see your face as long as I see it!

I currently have 900+ messages in my inbox - new female profile!!! but I'll always check for a face pic for messages I get to read "

Forget the face pic issue I am giving up smoking and buying a waistcoat! Welcome back to fab and to my hotlist lol

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Lots of women and couples have inflated egos and think that people should bow down to their demands. Would you really want to fuck someone like that? "

If being sub was your thang they'd be perfect.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

not rocket science lol"

And not much by way of a positive and appealing attitude either.

"Maybe make your avatar a face pic at least, then they will see it with your message

I thought it was a sensible suggestion "

Personal choice but as we know there are many people in this World that will jump at the chance to ruin someone's life. A face pic for all and sundry on the net to see. I would never ever do that.

chelmsford

I thought it was a sensible suggestion

Personal choice but as we know there are many people in this World that will jump at the chance to ruin someone's life. A face pic for all and sundry on the net to see. I would never ever do that. "

Hi, that was addressed to the OP, who has public face pics. My suggestion was to put one as his avatar, so when he sends a message, they can see his face pic without having to go onto his profile and no, we wouldn't put up face pics either.

» Add a new message to this topic