FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Time wasters and Messers !!!

Time wasters and Messers !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *endoverhappy OP   Man  over a year ago

Darlington

Do you not find that there is alot of time wasters and fake profile on this site that spoil it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Do you not find that there is alot of time wasters and fake profile on this site that spoil it ?

"

nope..... but if you keep running across them, change your processes and change the way you try and find playmates....

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

How do you define a timewaster?

Someone who says they’ll meet you but doesn’t show up?

Or someone you think you’ve clicked with, who you think should want to meet you, but they resist setting a date?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

What is your definition of time waster op?

Anyone who chats for a while, decides you're not for them and drops you, is a good honest user, for example.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Do you not find that there is alot of time wasters and fake profile on this site that spoil it ?

nope..... but if you keep running across them, change your processes and change the way you try and find playmates...."

Darlington

Interesting thoughts and views on the subject people thanks,

may I ask what you mean by your processes

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Interesting thoughts and views on the subject people thanks,

may I ask what you mean by your processes

"

I'm assuming that they'll mean what specific things you do here and how you do them.

Eg. How you select people, your searching and filtering, your expectations, how you communicate, arrange to meet etc.

Also, I'm curious about people's definition of time waster, what percentage of people they're chatting with they expect to meet, how quickly they expect to meet etc? Do their views match those that they're chatting with?

There's a fair bit on this thread and others on this topic but not much from the op.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not so many time wasters but so many fakes. Fab needs to restrict messaging to combat them

"

not had one here

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Not so many time wasters but so many fakes. Fab needs to restrict messaging to combat them"

Really ...

And how would that work?

Or do you think fab has a secret list of profiles that have signed up as fake...

Love a logic deficit.

"

fakes - more than ever

I'm not a time waster I turn up to all my arranged meets yet I have just been called one by some bloke because he we had been talking for a day and he was reluctant to send a photo even though I have sent him a face photo quite early on, eventually he sent me a face photo to which I wasn't attracted to him so I politely decline but offered to still chat at which point he has become overly aggressive and abusive because he considers it a waste of his time

By *eanus 2000Man  over a year ago

Marlborough

"I'm not a time waster I turn up to all my arranged meets yet I have just been called one by some bloke because he we had been talking for a day and he was reluctant to send a photo even though I have sent him a face photo quite early on, eventually he sent me a face photo to which I wasn't attracted to him so I politely decline but offered to still chat at which point he has become overly aggressive and abusive because he considers it a waste of his time "

Well of coarse from his point of view you have wasted his time but have you? He didn't send a face photo until he had to so actually he wasted his own time as you would have pulled the plug much sooner in the process had he sent a photo sooner. Either way there is no reason or excuse to be aggressive or rude when a person your communicating with decides to not meet.

Darlington

What i mean by time wasters and Messers is there seem to be alot of people who are very interesting in a meet with no face photos as soon as you ask for one then nothing gets sent and then of course nothing actually happens

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"What i mean by time wasters and Messers is there seem to be alot of people who are very interesting in a meet with no face photos as soon as you ask for one then nothing gets sent and then of course nothing actually happens

"

Are you reading profiles or using g the scattergun approach?

"What i mean by time wasters and Messers is there seem to be alot of people who are very interesting in a meet with no face photos as soon as you ask for one then nothing gets sent and then of course nothing actually happens

"

Probably a man wanking or a woman cock teasing to boost her ego.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Then don’t chat to anyone without exchanging face pictures first.

Do you not find that there are a lot of moaners on this site that spoil it ?

"Not so many time wasters but so many fakes. Fab needs to restrict messaging to combat them

Really ...

And how would that work?

Or do you think fab has a secret list of profiles that have signed up as fake...

Love a logic deficit. "

Simple really. Restrict messages to 2 a day for sending or recieving if they arnt at least pic varied. Hard to pose as a couple or a femail if no picture sent into fab. Also most fakes wont be site supported. Restictions. True swingers will stick to rules.

» Add a new message to this topic