FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Any advice

Any advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On an antisocial neighbour who has a triple drive yet insists on parking over my drive with one vehicle and parks so far on the path with the other that people are forced in the road.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Firstly speak to the neighbor. If no joy then you might want to involve the council x

"Firstly speak to the neighbor. If no joy then you might want to involve the council x"

Neighbour is an obstropulous polish man! Ive asked him numerous times hes not interested

"Firstly speak to the neighbor. If no joy then you might want to involve the council x

Neighbour is an obstropulous polish man! Ive asked him numerous times hes not interested "

Talk to the anti social behaviour unit at your council x best of luck xx

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

"On an antisocial neighbour who has a triple drive yet insists on parking over my drive with one vehicle and parks so far on the path with the other that people are forced in the road."

First off try talking to them, explain calmly and politely how their actions are impacting on you

If it becomes heated walk away.

Keep a diary.. record all incidents, take pics if possible.

Do this over a reasonable period of time to show its not a one off of rare occurance. Take that information to your local council antisocial behaviour team.

Park in his drive if he isn't using it

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

My mate has access to a tow truck. His parents live in Aberdeen

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Park your car up his f*cking arse! I hate neighbours!

By *aenMan  over a year ago

Here and There

"Park your car up his f*cking arse! I hate neighbours!"

And breathe

OP caltrops - if he gets a puncture everytime he parks there he might get the message.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

"On an antisocial neighbour who has a triple drive yet insists on parking over my drive with one vehicle and parks so far on the path with the other that people are forced in the road."

If he / she doesn't want to swing you can't pressurise them.

I did that once got my other neighbour to reverse to his front bumper

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Park your car up his f*cking arse! I hate neighbours!

And breathe

OP caltrops - if he gets a puncture everytime he parks there he might get the message."

then stick it up his arse!

By *naquest321Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Park in his drive if he isn't using it "

Bad Kitty. Bad, Bad Kitty. Lol

Be careful. If it's on your drive or the pavement and there isn't room to get by it might get scratched! You know... accidentally... let's say with a key?

Lets say for arguments sake... a big scratch that looks like this.....WANKER...

And breathe

OP caltrops - if he gets a puncture everytime he parks there he might get the message."

Can these be made?

Here and There

[Removed by poster at 16/02/18 22:03:57]

Here and There

And breathe

OP caltrops - if he gets a puncture everytime he parks there he might get the message.

Can these be made?"

Anything that could cause a puncture would do. You could probably get a blacksmith to make them. I’ve lost count of the number of punctures I’ve got driving over hedge trimmings after a farmer’s flailed his hedge - so blackthorn might do the trick.

Here and There

And breathe

then stick it up his arse! "

I’m sensing a theme here

Sugar in petrol cap if not a locking one

Wear gloves and check for dash cam or house cam

And breathe

Can these be made?

Anything that could cause a puncture would do. You could probably get a blacksmith to make them. I’ve lost count of the number of punctures I’ve got driving over hedge trimmings after a farmer’s flailed his hedge - so blackthorn might do the trick."

might pop to the local bottle bank ??????

By *r on the EdgeMan  over a year ago

accrington

"Park in his drive if he isn't using it "

This is what i was going to suggest, I believe (correct me if wrong) but it isn’t illegal to park on someone’s drive so long as it isn’t obstructing!

By *ilmissplumpyWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

What a knob jockey!

Is it not??? Hmmm might go buy a banger an park it on his drive

[Removed by poster at 16/02/18 22:17:14]

"Park in his drive if he isn't using it

This is what i was going to suggest, I believe (correct me if wrong) but it isn’t illegal to park on someone’s drive so long as it isn’t obstructing! "

You can park anywhere on the road as long as the car is taxed. You cannot park on private property. So if the drive is part of the homeowners land then it’s technically a crime. But the Police have better things to do. It’s a council issue x

Some dickhead parked over my drive a few weeks back. His car somehow got moved about 100 yards down the road.

Onestepoutofthedoor

And breathe

then stick it up his arse!

I’m sensing a theme here "

Yep,it's the only way

[Removed by poster at 16/02/18 22:28:49]

"Some dickhead parked over my drive a few weeks back. His car somehow got moved about 100 yards down the road. "
thats genuinly hilarious

"Some dickhead parked over my drive a few weeks back. His car somehow got moved about 100 yards down the road. thats genuinly hilarious "

I know. My cameras went off at the same time so I couldn’t even say whether the big dent in his bumper had been caused by something like a tow bar on a Transit pushing it. Absolute fucking mystery

"Park in his drive if he isn't using it

This is what i was going to suggest, I believe (correct me if wrong) but it isn’t illegal to park on someone’s drive so long as it isn’t obstructing!

You can park anywhere on the road as long as the car is taxed. You cannot park on private property. So if the drive is part of the homeowners land then it’s technically a crime. But the Police have better things to do. It’s a council issue x"

It was on Jeremy vines show the other its a civil matter. Police have limited powers to do anything. Although he could get a solicitor and take you to court

"Some dickhead parked over my drive a few weeks back. His car somehow got moved about 100 yards down the road. thats genuinly hilarious

I know. My cameras went off at the same time so I couldn’t even say whether the big dent in his bumper had been caused by something like a tow bar on a Transit pushing it. Absolute fucking mystery "

what bad luck that is?

Im off to find a few 6” nails

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Some dickhead parked over my drive a few weeks back. His car somehow got moved about 100 yards down the road. thats genuinly hilarious

I know. My cameras went off at the same time so I couldn’t even say whether the big dent in his bumper had been caused by something like a tow bar on a Transit pushing it. Absolute fucking mystery "

I need to know someone like you!

Here and There

I know. My cameras went off at the same time so I couldn’t even say whether the big dent in his bumper had been caused by something like a tow bar on a Transit pushing it. Absolute fucking mystery

I need to know someone like you!"

Transit tow bar up his arse? You wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to combine these two approaches now, would you

Transit tow bar up his arse? You wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to combine these two approaches now, would you "

No1 deserves a ball in there shitter do they

Onestepoutofthedoor

Transit tow bar up his arse? You wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to combine these two approaches now, would you "

Good thinking Batman!

"Park your car up his f*cking arse! I hate neighbours!"

Go to fishing tackle shop get a pint of maggets and post them thru his letter box do the same every week for 2 months by month 3 he will move out due to the amount of flys in his house maybe earlier

That is the last resort try council first tho

I need to know someone like you!"

Absolutlty Hilarious

"Go to fishing tackle shop get a pint of maggets and post them thru his letter box do the same every week for 2 months by month 3 he will move out due to the amount of flys in his house maybe earlier

That is the last resort try council first tho"

thats not a bad shout anyway of gettin them in the vehicle without havin access

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

And breathe

Much as these suggested options may sound favourable, just think first!

You have to deal with this showing you to ge the Good Guy in this and he is the Bad Guy!

Any retaliatory action from you, directly or indirectly, weakens your defence and moves some sympathy back towards him, no matter how much the provocation so far.

Check your property deeds; that'll show up how far your property extends. If you can't find them, check with the Land Registry and / or your local Council.

Keep records of each issue, right down to when, dates and times their car was parked (start to finish). If anything is said verbally, record it word for word & include what each of you said.

If he gets aggressive, walk away; don't get into a war of words, but record when his aggression occurred.

All the evidence you need is crucial to back up your case. Never let onto him you are detailing every word or action as chances are he ISN'T!

When it comes to any civil action (and above, God Forbid) your detailed records usually sway things in your favour.

You are better than him so don't lower yourself to his level!

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

I would say, grow some bollocks and confront him, if he does like it, put your car against his bumper, or punch fuck out of him and move his car.... or you can be namby bamby and call the council who will do fuck all. It's your home, your castle, sort it bud.

"I would say, grow some bollocks and confront him, if he does like it, put your car against his bumper, or punch fuck out of him and move his car.... or you can be namby bamby and call the council who will do fuck all. It's your home, your castle, sort it bud. "

Maybe that’s what he wants...someone to give him a slap so he can bang in a claim.

Violence should be a last option, much better to get into their heads

» Add a new message to this topic