FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lols in the bedroom

Lols in the bedroom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Met up with a friend were both in the mood for some fun, was receiving a fantastic BJ (she's got a cold) looked up at me and the next second a snot bubble appears from her nose!!! Both nearly passed out through laughing What's you funniest bedroom incident you've had???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Having sex with the radio on and "Mr Bombastic" came on. He tried to keep up the rhythm but we had to give up cos of the laughing.

Pmsl

We were away for my birthday last year...by the end of the night I'd d*unk a fair bit of rum...fell off the bed and got wedged between the end of the bed and the wall

Jeff just stood and laughed

It was hilarious

"Having sex with the radio on and "Mr Bombastic" came on. He tried to keep up the rhythm but we had to give up cos of the laughing. "

Epic!!

"Pmsl

We were away for my birthday last year...by the end of the night I'd d*unk a fair bit of rum...fell off the bed and got wedged between the end of the bed and the wall

It was hilarious "

I did a similar thing in my uni days but ended up falling through a wardrobe

"Pmsl

It was hilarious I did a similar thing in my uni days but ended up falling through a wardrobe "

Good effort!

many years ago when I was a lad about town, I was shagging my then girlfriend on the floor by the light of the TV, just as I announced that I was going to cum, her mum and dad walked into the room from there night out , I naturally jumped up , just as my hefty load shot out over her tits and face , her dads face was a picture !!

"many years ago when I was a lad about town, I was shagging my then girlfriend on the floor by the light of the TV, just as I announced that I was going to cum, her mum and dad walked into the room from there night out , I naturally jumped up , just as my hefty load shot out over her tits and face , her dads face was a picture !!"

Holy crap, I bet her parents was pissed!!

the relationship ended soon after , her mum didn't say a thing though !!!

» Add a new message to this topic