FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why do you never see men in hot pics

Why do you never see men in hot pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok. So why do you never see mens pics in hot pics or most fabbed. Come on girls dont you fab us men. Lets see if i can be the first. Men or laddys. Fab a picture.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Simple reason that there are more men on the site than women - therefore it stands to reason that women's pics get more Fabs as a result of that imbalance.

Add to that that women are a lot more aesthetically pleasing to look at and can use lingerie etc to enhance their pics further and you start to get the picture.

You do occasionally see a male pic in the top 10 pages of the overall hot pics though just never with the 500+ fabs required to get to page 1

By *llfoursWoman  over a year ago

north east

The ratio of men to women on here doesn’t help. I fab plenty of men’s pics

"Simple reason that there are more men on the site than women - therefore it stands to reason that women's pics get more Fabs as a result of that imbalance.

Add to that that women are a lot more aesthetically pleasing to look at and can use lingerie etc to enhance their pics further and you start to get the picture.

You do occasionally see a male pic in the top 10 pages of the overall hot pics though just never with the 500+ fabs required to get to page 1 "

yes you right but lets change that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Eentsy bitsy fabs for fellas compared to ladies may have something to do with it.

Come on! Play fair ladies!

"The ratio of men to women on here doesn’t help. I fab plenty of men’s pics "

The main reason is that men outnumber women tv/ta and couples roughly 10:3. Then you can expect women to get far more Fabs than men. Also many men Fab in the hope that they get noticed and therefore are more prolific fabbers than couples and women. The result is women are predominant in the hot pics charts.

But men have their own hot pics charts so if you want to see lots of big cocks that’s where to look

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Ok. So why do you never see mens pics in hot pics or most fabbed. Come on girls dont you fab us men. Lets see if i can be the first. Men or laddys. Fab a picture."

I’ve fabbed a few men’s pics, if I think a pic is hot I’ll Fab it....

"The main reason is that men outnumber women tv/ta and couples roughly 10:3. Then you can expect women to get far more Fabs than men. Also many men Fab in the hope that they get noticed and therefore are more prolific fabbers than couples and women. The result is women are predominant in the hot pics charts.

But men have their own hot pics charts so if you want to see lots of big cocks that’s where to look "

Do you have to be so bloody right Doc?!

By *edoriartyCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

It's tricky enough to get on page 1 of the men's hot pics if you don't pack 10" and a six pack let alone overall hot pics page 1.

Aim for men's page 1 as that is doable with a little thought and effort.

"It's tricky enough to get on page 1 of the men's hot pics if you don't pack 10" and a six pack let alone overall hot pics page 1.

Aim for men's page 1 as that is doable with a little thought and effort. "

Really?!!... Without an appendage that can do a fair impersonation of a table leg?!

"Simple reason that there are more men on the site than women - therefore it stands to reason that women's pics get more Fabs as a result of that imbalance.

You do occasionally see a male pic in the top 10 pages of the overall hot pics though just never with the 500+ fabs required to get to page 1

yes you right but lets change that"

Not sure how you propose to change that unless you're going on a recruitment drive to get several thousand more women to sign up to the site whilst preventing more men from joining?

And even then I'm not sure it'd make a difference - a lot of women are reluctant or selective fabbers for fear of it being taken as something more than just an appreciation of a good picture

I'm too busy fapping to them rather than fabbing them.

"It's tricky enough to get on page 1 of the men's hot pics if you don't pack 10" and a six pack let alone overall hot pics page 1.

Aim for men's page 1 as that is doable with a little thought and effort. "

Or go for the comedy angle - worked for me and the Doc

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've seen the odd guy in hot pics, but it's rare!

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Nothing wrong with ambition

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

What differance does it really make and why is it such a big thing. If I see a guys picture I like then Im happy to fab it.

"The main reason is that men outnumber women tv/ta and couples roughly 10:3. Then you can expect women to get far more Fabs than men. Also many men Fab in the hope that they get noticed and therefore are more prolific fabbers than couples and women. The result is women are predominant in the hot pics charts.

But men have their own hot pics charts so if you want to see lots of big cocks that’s where to look

Do you have to be so bloody right Doc?! "

It makes a change to be honest

Or go for the comedy angle - worked for me and the Doc "

Four times

Cos they be cold man....

It makes a change to be honest "

Nah! You're always honest. That's why you get in trouble

Nah! You're always honest. That's why you get in trouble "

Nah I believe in truth but lie a lot

Nah I believe in truth but lie a lot"

Peterborough

Really?!!... Without an appendage that can do a fair impersonation of a table leg?! "

Lol, well mine only bares a resemblance to a table leg if we are talking Sylvanian Families and I've made it on a few times.

M

Really?!!... Without an appendage that can do a fair impersonation of a table leg?!

Lol, well mine only bares a resemblance to a table leg if we are talking Sylvanian Families and I've made it on a few times.

M"

Yeah, well, without sounding too fab straight, you take a good pic geezer

Peterborough

M

Yeah, well, without sounding too fab straight, you take a good pic geezer "

You were my inspiration, fab straight enough?

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

M

Yeah, well, without sounding too fab straight, you take a good pic geezer "

Mirror mirror on the wall

M

Yeah, well, without sounding too fab straight, you take a good pic geezer

You were my inspiration, fab straight enough? "

I'll give you the fiver at the social as agreed, okay?

Nah I believe in truth but lie a lot"

You feel the pain from the push and shove?

No tits or minge...simple reason.

"No tits or minge...simple reason."

Ah feck!!...

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I only tend to see pics if they pop up on my 'friends updates' (I don't have a hotlist and I simply don't have time to trawl through profiles on 'pic fabbing' threads anymore).

If I see a pic I like in my friend updates though... something tasteful, seductive and appealing, I'll definitely Fab it

Peterborough

"No tits or minge...simple reason."

They make the world go round

I fab the ones I like a lot. It would be great if men could hit the general hot pics, but the ratio between men and women on the site, would make it nigh on impossible. You need to reach out to the men if you want a lot of fabs OP

Nah I believe in truth but lie a lot

You feel the pain from the push and shove?"

But I still believe in love

"No tits or minge...simple reason.

They make the world go round "

Ha!! They do indeed

They make the world go round "

Thought that was fat bottomed girls?

They make the world go round

Thought that was fat bottomed girls?"

Just the rocking world

By *ogisticalBigManMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

You know if you go onto the hot pics and change the drop down box to men....hey presto

"Ok. So why do you never see mens pics in hot pics or most fabbed. Come on girls dont you fab us men. Lets see if i can be the first. Men or laddys. Fab a picture."
They think we'll stalk them if they fab us, either that or they can't be bothered

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

If a man gets 7 fabs on his pic, only 1 will be from a woman.

There are more men than women on the site, and the women that are on the site use fabbing a photo not as a sign they like the photo, but a sign of interest, so they wont fab the photo if they have no interest, even if they like it, cause they dont want the guy pestering them.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"If a man gets 7 fabs on his pic, only 1 will be from a woman.

There are more men than women on the site, and the women that are on the site use fabbing a photo not as a sign they like the photo, but a sign of interest, so they wont fab the photo if they have no interest, even if they like it, cause they dont want the guy pestering them."

Not quite sure that is correct. I Fab a man’s picture because I like the picture, doesn’t mean I’m interested in him for sex.

Easy way to deal with a pest is to block, report and filter.

» Add a new message to this topic