FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Another no show

Another no show

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arshark OP   Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Is it just me it happens to? Do women get a kick out of this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Are you sure it was a woman?

Not some male pretending.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It was probably a bloke ?!

Were they well verified, did you swap numbers and speak on the phone before arranging the meet ?

Burnley

Just messaged on here. I made the first move tho

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"It was probably a bloke ?!

Were they well verified, did you swap numbers and speak on the phone before arranging the meet ?"

I’m a single woman who meets regularly and never once, in all my years on here have I ever spoken to anyone on the phone beforehand.

You should have a look at your selection process, and whether your profile is attractive to reliable people who are serious about meeting. No it’s not just you, but it’s not everybody who experiences this either.

Mrs

Were they well verified, did you swap numbers and speak on the phone before arranging the meet ?

I’m a single woman who meets regularly and never once, in all my years on here have I ever spoken to anyone on the phone beforehand.

"

That's fair enough, some don't, was just curious if the OP had and how the meet was arranged.

By *llfoursWoman  over a year ago

north east

You’re not the first, and you won’t be the last.

Chances are it’s a bloke.

Burnley

Maybe, but we messaged quite extensively beforehand. A lot of trouble for someone to go to

"Maybe, but we messaged quite extensively beforehand. A lot of trouble for someone to go to"

Were they well verified by meets ?

We’ve had quite a few no shows

If we’re unsure about a profile we arrange to meet at a club so even if they don’t turn up, we still have a good night

"Just messaged on here. I made the first move tho"

I didn't imagine that it was the "her" making initial contact with a cockshot, the silhouette and a couple of lines of text on your profile tbh.

If you didn't speak on the phone = probably a bloke pissing about.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I've never had a "no show". Ive had people cancel on the day, in plenty of time.

I can't recall ever phoning them beforehand, but I often WhatsApp or text because signal is often too bad to get fabs when I'm out and about...

"Maybe, but we messaged quite extensively beforehand. A lot of trouble for someone to go to"

That’s why I won’t meet someone straight from here. I like to chat elsewhere for a bit or on the phone.

Burnley

Yes

"Yes"

Press reply and quote so we know who you are replying to bud.

"Is it just me it happens to? Do women get a kick out of this?"
ive just had the same... feel your pain! Not just women who do it. felt like a right twonk waiting in the pub!

Burnley

"Yes

Press reply and quote so we know who you are replying to bud."

Ok

By *he Silver FuxMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"

Would my effeminate squeaky voice have put you off though Topsy?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Use your experience to refine who you meet with as well as your process. I generally refuse to meet with someone who won't give a number and speak on the phone - it's surprising how many just think they can swap a kik username and you'll all meet up, on a dark night. And I've generally found that if I've just started chatting and someone expects a meet within a day, that they aren't as reliable as taking more time.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Would my effeminate squeaky voice have put you off though Topsy?"

Gawd yeah, shocking voice, a bit like Kenneth Williams.

Mind you, I have the vocal timbre of Barry White...

"Is it just me it happens to? Do women get a kick out of this?"
Are we to believe a woman agreed to meet an empty profile..

"Is it just me it happens to? Do women get a kick out of this? Are we to believe a woman agreed to meet an empty profile.."

I have. I ended up seeing him for nearly four years haha

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

I didn't until I met a man that looked like Daniel Craig but unfortunately sounded like Joe Pasquale! It was almost a physical blow when he opened his mouth: his voice grated on my last nerve.

The fact he kept banging on about his mother nearly made me lose the will.

From that moment on always speak on the phone.

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Love how a high percentage of peeps on this thread cannot believe it was a female and again try to tar males with the naughty brush,I have had no shows from females who ARE female,it's not exclusive to males just accept it.

"Love how a high percentage of peeps on this thread cannot believe it was a female and again try to tar males with the naughty brush,I have had no shows from females who ARE female,it's not exclusive to males just accept it."

I’ve no doubt women mess about just as much as men. However, I do not believe that a woman would be particularly interested in the OPs profile. I suspect that is why people are saying it was a man. And in addition these sites are known for men posing as women preying on naiive men.

Mrs

"Love how a high percentage of peeps on this thread cannot believe it was a female and again try to tar males with the naughty brush,I have had no shows from females who ARE female,it's not exclusive to males just accept it.

I’ve no doubt women mess about just as much as men. However, I do not believe that a woman would be particularly interested in the OPs profile. I suspect that is why people are saying it was a man. And in addition these sites are known for men posing as women preying on naiive men.

Mrs"

This.

Burnley

"Love how a high percentage of peeps on this thread cannot believe it was a female and again try to tar males with the naughty brush,I have had no shows from females who ARE female,it's not exclusive to males just accept it.

Mrs"

We spoke for weeks before the scheduled meeting and swapped various photographs. She had veri’s which Seemed to check out.

Mrs We spoke for weeks before the scheduled meeting and swapped various photographs. She had veri’s which Seemed to check out."

What exactly happened ? Did you swap contact details and arrange a place to meet ? I'm assuming you travelled to the agreed meeting place only for her to not turn up with no contact or excuse. Is she still on here, are you still in contact ?

Mrs We spoke for weeks before the scheduled meeting and swapped various photographs. She had veri’s which Seemed to check out."

Maybe she decided last minute not to meet someone who'd been on here over a year with no veris? Whatever happened, if you arranged a meet and she no showed with no communication then it's out of order but happens sadly. Better luck next time hun.

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Is she still on here? Have you tried asking?

Maybe something came up?

Maybe she just bottled it?

Burnley

Mrs We spoke for weeks before the scheduled meeting and swapped various photographs. She had veri’s which Seemed to check out.

Maybe she decided last minute not to meet someone who'd been on here over a year with no veris? Whatever happened, if you arranged a meet and she no showed with no communication then it's out of order but happens sadly. Better luck next time hun."

Thanks, I’ve since an apology and excuse about falling asleep, phone not working yadda, yadda.

» Add a new message to this topic