FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Request to see friend pictures.

Request to see friend pictures.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

People wanting to arrange a meet and say... but I need to see your friend pictures before I will meet as its a trust thing. At this point I reply, you haven't sent a face picture and you have no friend pictures and you want to see mine. Hahaha. Blocked and moving on to the next time waster.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

best approach - sounds like pic collectors to me.

But someone has to go first with the facepic surely? Unless you just want to meet without caring what they look like...

"But someone has to go first with the facepic surely? Unless you just want to meet without caring what they look like..."

To be fair the OP has a face pic on his profile! It sounds like they wanted access to his Friends only gallery without first offering any pics of their own.

"People wanting to arrange a meet and say... but I need to see your friend pictures before I will meet as its a trust thing. At this point I reply, you haven't sent a face picture and you have no friend pictures and you want to see mine. Hahaha. Blocked and moving on to the next time waster."

Sounds dodgy OP. That one definitely earned their place place on the block list

Pic wankers

"But someone has to go first with the facepic surely? Unless you just want to meet without caring what they look like...

To be fair the OP has a face pic on his profile! It sounds like they wanted access to his Friends only gallery without first offering any pics of their own."

Oops yeah silly me

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

We get sent friend requests all the time with or without a message and usually with out face pics too. Not sure why. We have plenty of pics to look at any way pmsl

"People wanting to arrange a meet and say... but I need to see your friend pictures before I will meet as its a trust thing. At this point I reply, you haven't sent a face picture and you have no friend pictures and you want to see mine. Hahaha. Blocked and moving on to the next time waster."
you sure not not a woman and you've been here 10 years?

Don't have friends only pics. It cuts the random friend requests down to zero per day

"Don't have friends only pics. It cuts the random friend requests down to zero per day "
job done

"People wanting to arrange a meet and say... but I need to see your friend pictures before I will meet as its a trust thing. At this point I reply, you haven't sent a face picture and you have no friend pictures and you want to see mine. Hahaha. Blocked and moving on to the next time waster.you sure not not a woman and you've been here 10 years? "
you're ....... Not not not ffs

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good idea m8

» Add a new message to this topic