FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When people say must be fit and hung

When people say must be fit and hung

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I fined it funny that some people on here go on about haw thy won’t meet unless you are like a bodybuilder and hung with a 10inch cock but there hardly gym fit there self actually am in better shape then them the hypocrites Mind you there is plenty on here thoughts ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Preference.

I agree that a lot of woman on here especially have very high standards but are not a reflextion of that themselves.

Unfortunately they are in the majority. But there are a few diamonds out there who are genuinely nice so keep plugging away!

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

If that's what they want, it's what they want, it's their choice.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Want doesn’t always get

By *hatterbox 2Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Its not just women who have high standards its guys n couples too ie looking for slim fit attractive couples like ourselves x guess that puts me out but at least im all real may be a bbw but im beautiful on the inside as well as the out

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Not sure how it's hypocritical OP? Everyone is entitled to their preferences and personal tastes and I don't ever remember seeing anything that says you are only allowed to be attracted to someone of the same body type as your own.

The cynic in me can't help but wonder if this is just butt hurt because you've been ruled out by such profiles? If so, no point worrying - am sure you also have your own preferences perhaps look for someone who matches them, and you theirs

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Some folk are here to fulfil fantasy (I fit into that category). Some wish to get their hands on the perfect body. Some have a fetish to work through. It’s all good. Don’t get hung up on those you don’t fit, find those you do and go have some fun We’re all beautiful on the inside until proved otherwise...

By *issyme555TV/TS  over a year ago

Motherwell

"I agree that a lot of woman on here especially have very high standards but are not a reflextion of that themselves.

Unfortunately they are in the majority. But there are a few diamonds out there who are genuinely nice so keep plugging away!"

I got told I had high standard the other day. I just replied with not as high as my heels hehe. To be fair tho big guys do see to get over looked for fit gym types. I am a big guy and I like bug guys. Sorry a little off topic I no.

By *hatterbox 2Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

It makes no difference to me if they dont like us jog on

I'm a dog but I still don't want men with tiny cocks. I wouldn't specify huge or fit but I have asked for decent size.

That's my preference. Why waste my time with something/one I don't want to play with?

"Some folk are here to fulfil fantasy (I fit into that category). Some wish to get their hands on the perfect body. Some have a fetish to work through. It’s all good. Don’t get hung up on those you don’t fit, find those you do and go have some fun We’re all beautiful on the inside until proved otherwise..."
am simple just seeing what pepole think am not hung up on anything ore anyone for that matter lol I do get meets am just saying why do most lady’s on here have must be fit must be hung like a 12 inch cock I mean really lol

In all fairness have you ever seen a ladies profile that states must be of average to poor intellect, preferably a bit ugly, obese preferred and hung like a church mouse is front of the queue?

"In all fairness have you ever seen a ladies profile that states must be of average to poor intellect, preferably a bit ugly, obese preferred and hung like a church mouse is front of the queue?"
no you don’t see many then Egan you don’t see that meany that just ask to meet nice guy that average ether

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"I fined it funny that some people on here go on about haw thy won’t meet unless you are like a bodybuilder and hung with a 10inch cock but there hardly gym fit there self actually am in better shape then them the hypocrites Mind you there is plenty on here thoughts ?"

It's not hypocrisy. It's basic supply and demand.

About 75% of the profiles on here are men and about 5% are women. Thus, in broad and simplistic terms, not so hot women can have the pick of really hot men.

Look at it the other way. If you had fifteen women competing to have sex with you, would you feel obliged to pick the one most similar to you in terms of levels of attractiveness or would you pick the most attractive?

I've seen mens profiles stating no sizes over a 14, no one over 5.5ft,no tattoos, etc etc. But I don't get butt hurt over it, I move on and look for profiles where we meet each others preferences better.

People aren't going to fuck people they aren't attracted to, and you definitely can't please everyone on this site.

"I'm a dog but I still don't want men with tiny cocks. I wouldn't specify huge or fit but I have asked for decent size.

That's my preference. Why waste my time with something/one I don't want to play with? "

I personally go for personality. But most women on here appear to be shallow. The female of the species is more deadly than the male etc.

The swinging scene is not reality. I think this site, even less so. It puts the ladies at an advantage because of scarcity in numbers. It is what it is, until you see an end to the paitriarchy, it ain’t gonna change soon.

I now think the majority of people on here are actually not looking for casual sex. But some kind of meaningful relationship and friendship on their own terms. But that’s pretty difficult to contrive. I’ve had fuckbuddies that became meaningful. But I didn’t go looking for that.

Also a lot of people don’t want their sex life to spill out into the rest of their lives. If your a schoolteacher, do you really want the hot wife winking at you on parents evening? Asking why their little darling didn’t get an A? I really get why people only want to meet at clubs.

If you walk down the street the amount of males that tick all the boxes I’ve seen people want are minimal, so that will be mean even smaller numbers on a site like this. Average male height is 5’ 8”. When I walk down the street i tower over most blokes. But yeah so many of the adverts want 6ft+.

My reasoning is that females are subconsciously still prisoners of gender conditioning. It’s hard to escape that. So it’s easier to discount people because they aren’t ticking every single box. Browsing Fab becomes like looking through a next directory of cock. It’s harmless fun I guess.

I’m willing to bet you’d have more casual sex from a month on a conventional dating site. Because there’s no expectation and also, it’s not seen as wrong by wider society.

"I fined it funny that some people on here go on about haw thy won’t meet unless you are like a bodybuilder and hung with a 10inch cock but there hardly gym fit there self actually am in better shape then them the hypocrites Mind you there is plenty on here thoughts ?"

I don't find it funny their body and they can pick who they want! You may think you fit , but people are entitled to make their own choice.

"I fined it funny that some people on here go on about haw thy won’t meet unless you are like a bodybuilder and hung with a 10inch cock but there hardly gym fit there self actually am in better shape then them the hypocrites Mind you there is plenty on here thoughts ?

It's not hypocrisy. It's basic supply and demand.

I see what you mean put I wood go for the one I had a better connection with then who’s hotter but that’s me

About 75% of the profiles on here are men and about 5% are women. Thus, in broad and simplistic terms, not so hot women can have the pick of really hot men.

Look at it the other way. If you had fifteen women competing to have sex with you, would you feel obliged to pick the one most similar to you in terms of levels of attractiveness or would you pick the most attractive? "

"I'm a dog but I still don't want men with tiny cocks. I wouldn't specify huge or fit but I have asked for decent size.

That's my preference. Why waste my time with something/one I don't want to play with?

I personally go for personality. But most women on here appear to be shallow. The female of the species is more deadly than the male etc. "

personality ? Some people you will never see again ! Shallow because they have their preference ?

By *imandher84Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Some folk are here to fulfil fantasy (I fit into that category). Some wish to get their hands on the perfect body. Some have a fetish to work through. It’s all good. Don’t get hung up on those you don’t fit, find those you do and go have some fun We’re all beautiful on the inside until proved otherwise... am simple just seeing what pepole think am not hung up on anything ore anyone for that matter lol I do get meets am just saying why do most lady’s on here have must be fit must be hung like a 12 inch cock I mean really lol "

Because that's who they want to fuck??

I always find these topics a little worrying it comes across as if (especially in your first post)you feel these people shouldn't have the ability to choose whom they want to have sex with as they don't look like what they are looking for..so what they should stick in there own league?

We personally don't look for specific types but respect those that do.

You may want to remember though that those that are looking for the gym fit donkey dicks may well be getting just what they want from these guys so why shouldn't they look for them?

Wow. Is it bash the women's right to preference day? Thought it was Valentine's Day?

Not all or even a high percentage of women on here are only wanting body builders with massive cocks! We are also not all shallow!

We are also not all on here to find a boyfriend!

I'm not going to waste my time meeting just anyone. If I don't find you physically attractive, your not getting in my pants. It's called having standards.

I personally am not looking for a "nice guy". I want someone who I find physically attractive to fuck! If he's also nice then that's a bonus

"In all fairness have you ever seen a ladies profile that states must be of average to poor intellect, preferably a bit ugly, obese preferred and hung like a church mouse is front of the queue? no you don’t see many then Egan you don’t see that meany that just ask to meet nice guy that average ether "

This is probably because most single women don't state a body/cock size preference! You only notice the ones that piss you off because they have stated a preference that isn't you. And by your thinking, the ripped, gym bods are hypocrites if they are asking to meet a bbw! Different people are attracted to different people. Also, this site is used to fulfill fantasises so ya know, suck it up n get on with your own shit instead of whining about something ya can do sod all about, it is very unbecoming!

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I am hung like a hamster and I am Burger King fit and my inbox is open

If that's what people want that's what they want simple stop moaning !

" am just saying why do most lady’s on here have must be fit must be hung like a 12 inch cock I mean really lol "

I think "most" is a gross over exaggeration to be honest - yes you see some profiles that ask for fit and hung but as Sin-derella pointed out you see men's profiles that ask for big boobs, or not over a certain dress size, or indeed over a certain dress size.

It's preference plain and simple OP - your own profile rules out people over 60 is that any different from someone asking for fit and hung?

"Some folk are here to fulfil fantasy (I fit into that category). Some wish to get their hands on the perfect body. Some have a fetish to work through. It’s all good. Don’t get hung up on those you don’t fit, find those you do and go have some fun We’re all beautiful on the inside until proved otherwise... am simple just seeing what pepole think am not hung up on anything ore anyone for that matter lol I do get meets am just saying why do most lady’s on here have must be fit must be hung like a 12 inch cock I mean really lol

I always find these topics a little worrying it comes across as if (especially in your first post)you feel these people shouldn't have the ability to choose whom they want to have sex with as they don't look like what they are looking for..so what they should stick in there own league?

You may want to remember though that those that are looking for the gym fit donkey dicks may well be getting just what they want from these guys so why shouldn't they look for them?"

not what am saying everyone has the rite to pick who thy want am just saying why is it a large amount of lady’s just want the fit hung with 6 pack guys if you don’t like the thread you can all ways move on you now lol ??

Why must they be fit in order to ask for fit guts?

They can have any preferences. I love nice large tits but I don't have them. I do like them though

By *urlesque!Woman  over a year ago

Gloucester

I can be black and have a preference for white or vice versa?

I personally go for personality. But most women on here appear to be shallow. The female of the species is more deadly than the male etc. "

Again "most" is a gross exaggeration - yes some women are shallow, but you know what? A heck of a lot more men are if some of the posts on the forum are anything to go by.

There are a lot of lovely people of both genders on here that get the site and how it works, have realistic expectations and don't spend their time looking for anyone but themselves to blame for any perceived lack of success or blaming other people's preferences on them being shallow.

" am just saying why is it a large amount of lady’s just want the fit hung with 6 pack guys if you don’t like the thread you can all ways move on you now lol ?? "

There you go again exaggerating - have you got anything to back up this misconception that a "large amount of ladies are looking for fit hung guys"? Because certainly it's not my experience that that is the case - and when I do come across a profile asking for that I just accept they won't be for me and move on

I personally go for personality. But most women on here appear to be shallow. The female of the species is more deadly than the male etc.

Again "most" is a gross exaggeration - yes some women are shallow, but you know what? A heck of a lot more men are if some of the posts on the forum are anything to go by.

There are a lot of lovely people of both genders on here that get the site and how it works, have realistic expectations and don't spend their time looking for anyone but themselves to blame for any perceived lack of success or blaming other people's preferences on them being shallow. "

like I keep repeating in my throats I’m just asking I do meet people on here I’m simply wondering that is all don’t like it move along lol

All I'm feeling here is a whole lotta butt hurt...

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"All I'm feeling here is a whole lotta butt hurt..."

Yep me too

Your post is as dumb as someone saying that white people can only have sex with other white people otherwise they're hypocrites.

Not me,I say it alot in clubs too.love a bloke who can make me laugh,love a guy with a beard and tatts tho.Deffo don't want a 10 inch cock.....

There are a lot of lovely people of both genders on here that get the site and how it works, have realistic expectations and don't spend their time looking for anyone but themselves to blame for any perceived lack of success or blaming other people's preferences on them being shallow. like I keep repeating in my throats I’m just asking I do meet people on here I’m simply wondering that is all don’t like it move along lol "

The thing is your "wondering" appears to be based on a misconception that most women ask for "fit and hung" (some do sure, but a vast majority don't) and a lack of understanding/acceptance that people have preferences and are entitled to them.

"In all fairness have you ever seen a ladies profile that states must be of average to poor intellect, preferably a bit ugly, obese preferred and hung like a church mouse is front of the queue? no you don’t see many then Egan you don’t see that meany that just ask to meet nice guy that average ether "

If a woman put that on her profile a million men would think they were getting sex. There has to be something that makes a man stand out from the average men.

There are a lot of lovely people of both genders on here that get the site and how it works, have realistic expectations and don't spend their time looking for anyone but themselves to blame for any perceived lack of success or blaming other people's preferences on them being shallow. like I keep repeating in my throats I’m just asking I do meet people on here I’m simply wondering that is all don’t like it move along lol

The thing is your "wondering" appears to be based on a misconception that most women ask for "fit and hung" (some do sure, but a vast majority don't) and a lack of understanding/acceptance that people have preferences and are entitled to them."

It's also very bitter sounding when you run women down because you don't fit their preferences.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

There are a lot of lovely people of both genders on here that get the site and how it works, have realistic expectations and don't spend their time looking for anyone but themselves to blame for any perceived lack of success or blaming other people's preferences on them being shallow. like I keep repeating in my throats I’m just asking I do meet people on here I’m simply wondering that is all don’t like it move along lol "

why don't you move along from the profiles that are not interested in your type rather than start a thread about it?

If a fat ugly woman in her 60s wants a 25 yr old hung stud the fair enough,wether she gets one or not.......

"I fined it funny that some people on here go on about haw thy won’t meet unless you are like a bodybuilder and hung with a 10inch cock but there hardly gym fit there self actually am in better shape then them the hypocrites Mind you there is plenty on here thoughts ?

Your post is as dumb as someone saying that white people can only have sex with other white people otherwise they're hypocrites."

didn’t say that tho did I if I new so many were going to cry about it i wooden or bothered all I was doing was asking and some people just start getting funny

Gloucester

"If a fat ugly woman in her 60s wants a 25 yr old hung stud the fair enough,wether she gets one or not......."
Maybe that 25 year old stud fancies that fat ugly woman in her sixties...? So win-win

Bollocks do you go for personality. Why have you set an age range then if it's personality you go for? Shallow or what

Bollocks do you go for personality. Why have you set an age range then if it's personality you go for? Shallow or what "

Pmdl

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Where's the difference in (for example) a fit guy looking for a BBW when he's not large himself, or a woman looking for BBC when she's white?

NEWS FLASH! This swinging malarky is about preference, fantasy and making fantasy a reality. Deal with it.

It's not a game of snap where you're trying to match an 8 of hearts with an 8 of diamonds.

"If a fat ugly woman in her 60s wants a 25 yr old hung stud the fair enough,wether she gets one or not.......Maybe that 25 year old stud fancies that fat ugly woman in her sixties...? So win-win"

Damn i never thought of that!!!

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"If a fat ugly woman in her 60s wants a 25 yr old hung stud the fair enough,wether she gets one or not.......Maybe that 25 year old stud fancies that fat ugly woman in her sixties...? So win-win

Damn i never thought of that!!!"

Because it's not the real world

"If a fat ugly woman in her 60s wants a 25 yr old hung stud the fair enough,wether she gets one or not.......Maybe that 25 year old stud fancies that fat ugly woman in her sixties...? So win-win

Because it's not the real world "

So it will never happen?

By *hingy2Woman  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Not me,I say it alot in clubs too.love a bloke who can make me laugh,love a guy with a beard and tatts tho.Deffo don't want a 10 inch cock....."

"If a fat ugly woman in her 60s wants a 25 yr old hung stud the fair enough,wether she gets one or not......."

Well fat, ugly women in their mid 40s do...and yes those guys actually fancy her too! Weird huh?!?

"If a fat ugly woman in her 60s wants a 25 yr old hung stud the fair enough,wether she gets one or not.......

Well fat, ugly women in their mid 40s do...and yes those guys actually fancy her too! Weird huh?!? "

Not really weird, i like older women and im 54

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Because it's not the real world

So it will never happen? "

I have no idea and I give up even trying to work it all out Dash.

This. Exactly this.

I agree with you OP

I see huge shopping lists of wants and demands by 4/10 girls on here, who in the normal world high street bars would not get a look in. Its always been like that, as for some reason men fall for it. Supply and demand ensures it will continue xx

Gloucester

"If a fat ugly woman in her 60s wants a 25 yr old hung stud the fair enough,wether she gets one or not.......

Well fat, ugly women in their mid 40s do...and yes those guys actually fancy her too! Weird huh?!?

Not really weird, i like older women and im 54"

Out of interest (Im chuckling here) what is an older woman to you? Does she qualify to be an older woman if she is a year older?

Women are in short supply here, and many men tend to not be particularly fussy when it comes to NSA sex partners, thus women can in general demand what they like and they will get it. Who can blame them really?

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

For us its about limiting the amount of mail we get, if we left it as all comers welcome we would be swamped with mail (more so than we already are)

"I agree with you OP

I see huge shopping lists of wants and demands by 4/10 girls on here, who in the normal world high street bars would not get a look in. Its always been like that, as for some reason men fall for it. Supply and demand ensures it will continue xx"

well at least someone does lol makes a change x

People are often on this site to fulfil fantasies and if they do who are we to knock it

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"For us its about limiting the amount of mail we get, if we left it as all comers welcome we would be swamped with mail (more so than we already are)

"

I like well built guys who are at least my height and reasonably well equipped and I state this so I dont get thin or small guys wasting their time mailing me.

If and when im out I wouldnt flirt with guys who aint my type and I wouldn't reapond to advances from guys who aint my type

Out of interest (Im chuckling here) what is an older woman to you? Does she qualify to be an older woman if she is a year older? "

Im going to contradict myself here and say i couldnt go with a woman 20 years older than me,as thats same age as my mother!!

Leeds

"Some folk are here to fulfil fantasy (I fit into that category). Some wish to get their hands on the perfect body. Some have a fetish to work through. It’s all good. Don’t get hung up on those you don’t fit, find those you do and go have some fun We’re all beautiful on the inside until proved otherwise... am simple just seeing what pepole think am not hung up on anything ore anyone for that matter lol I do get meets am just saying why do most lady’s on here have must be fit must be hung like a 12 inch cock I mean really lol

You may want to remember though that those that are looking for the gym fit donkey dicks may well be getting just what they want from these guys so why shouldn't they look for them? not what am saying everyone has the rite to pick who thy want am just saying why is it a large amount of lady’s just want the fit hung with 6 pack guys if you don’t like the thread you can all ways move on you now lol ?? "

You know you asked for peoples thoughts when you started this thread right? Or was i supposed to blindly agree with you, is that how a discussion works in your house..

When I was looking for guys I only wanted guys over 6 foot with a penis minimum 7" in length and 5.5 circumference, dark hair, big eyebrows and extreme facial attractiveness. It would take a while to find guys that had the level of attractiveness that I like but every now and then one would pop up. But I'd also pull the same guy on a night out so my standards are always consistently high.

Gloucester

Out of interest (Im chuckling here) what is an older woman to you? Does she qualify to be an older woman if she is a year older?

Im going to contradict myself here and say i couldnt go with a woman 20 years older than me,as thats same age as my mother!! "

I was only being a tad facetious there and I totally get what you are saying

You may want to remember though that those that are looking for the gym fit donkey dicks may well be getting just what they want from these guys so why shouldn't they look for them? not what am saying everyone has the rite to pick who thy want am just saying why is it a large amount of lady’s just want the fit hung with 6 pack guys if you don’t like the thread you can all ways move on you now lol ??

You know you asked for peoples thoughts when you started this thread right? Or was i supposed to blindly agree with you, is that how a discussion works in your house.. "

look just saying sounded like you was getting pissed of so I said move on if don’t like it

"When I was looking for guys I only wanted guys over 6 foot with a penis minimum 7" in length and 5.5 circumference, dark hair, big eyebrows and extreme facial attractiveness. It would take a while to find guys that had the level of attractiveness that I like but every now and then one would pop up. But I'd also pull the same guy on a night out so my standards are always consistently high. "

How do you know the circumference of a guy’s penis on a night out?

"In all fairness have you ever seen a ladies profile that states must be of average to poor intellect, preferably a bit ugly, obese preferred and hung like a church mouse is front of the queue? no you don’t see many then Egan you don’t see that meany that just ask to meet nice guy that average ether

If a woman put that on her profile a million men would think they were getting sex. There has to be something that makes a man stand out from the average men.

A sharp suit ?

Or TWeed?"

Cashmere sweater

Im going to contradict myself here and say i couldnt go with a woman 20 years older than me,as thats same age as my mother!! "

Yet, my 36 year old partner says he'll still be fucking me when I'm in my 80s. People like different things. Including fit, hung men liking fat older women (that's me btw).

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

It’s not hypocritical, guess it’s just down to preference, and the fairer sex hold the power in the scene. I do find it funny though.

"When I was looking for guys I only wanted guys over 6 foot with a penis minimum 7" in length and 5.5 circumference, dark hair, big eyebrows and extreme facial attractiveness. It would take a while to find guys that had the level of attractiveness that I like but every now and then one would pop up. But I'd also pull the same guy on a night out so my standards are always consistently high.

How do you know the circumference of a guy’s penis on a night out? "

Gropage?

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

"When I was looking for guys I only wanted guys over 6 foot with a penis minimum 7" in length and 5.5 circumference, dark hair, big eyebrows and extreme facial attractiveness. It would take a while to find guys that had the level of attractiveness that I like but every now and then one would pop up. But I'd also pull the same guy on a night out so my standards are always consistently high.

How do you know the circumference of a guy’s penis on a night out? "

Is the "length" easier to tell on such a night?

By *urreyguy34Man  over a year ago

Weybridge

I’m not gym fit , I’m not the best looking and I’m not hung like a donkey !

If you Have a personality, a laugh and a bit of charm

You can get to meet women here

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

For some this is fantasy: why be bitter if you're excluded?

You realise you don't have universal appeal right? You do realise people will have preferences that exclude you right? You do realise being a cry baby because your sense of entitlement is not met I'd unattractive right?

Seeing you've started this thread my questions are rhetorical.

London

"Not sure how it's hypocritical OP? Everyone is entitled to their preferences and personal tastes and I don't ever remember seeing anything that says you are only allowed to be attracted to someone of the same body type as your own.

The cynic in me can't help but wonder if this is just butt hurt because you've been ruled out by such profiles? If so, no point worrying - am sure you also have your own preferences perhaps look for someone who matches them, and you theirs "

Spot on!!!

The thing is OP - you asked for people's thoughts on a fairly ridiculous statement you made in which you suggested people were being hypocritical for having a preference and which inferred that people are only allowed to be attracted to people with a similar body shape to themselves.

Now people have expressed those thoughts you don't appear to like it because they disagree with you and have pointed out, quite rightly, that people are entitled to whatever preference they like - if you can't take people disagreeing with you then perhaps you should think more carefully before posting a thread based on misconception and misunderstanding

London

"Some folk are here to fulfil fantasy (I fit into that category). Some wish to get their hands on the perfect body. Some have a fetish to work through. It’s all good. Don’t get hung up on those you don’t fit, find those you do and go have some fun We’re all beautiful on the inside until proved otherwise... am simple just seeing what pepole think am not hung up on anything ore anyone for that matter lol I do get meets am just saying why do most lady’s on here have must be fit must be hung like a 12 inch cock I mean really lol "

You come across as bitter and insecure...is that really what you're aiming for?

Leeds

You may want to remember though that those that are looking for the gym fit donkey dicks may well be getting just what they want from these guys so why shouldn't they look for them? not what am saying everyone has the rite to pick who thy want am just saying why is it a large amount of lady’s just want the fit hung with 6 pack guys if you don’t like the thread you can all ways move on you now lol ??

You know you asked for peoples thoughts when you started this thread right? Or was i supposed to blindly agree with you, is that how a discussion works in your house.. look just saying sounded like you was getting pissed of so I said move on if don’t like it "

Lord no. The day i as a grown ass man throw my teddys out of the pram over something written on the internet is the day i go and boil my head.

I was asking you questions is all.

London

"I've seen mens profiles stating no sizes over a 14, no one over 5.5ft,no tattoos, etc etc. But I don't get butt hurt over it, I move on and look for profiles where we meet each others preferences better.

People aren't going to fuck people they aren't attracted to, and you definitely can't please everyone on this site. "

You don't have a sense of entitlement that's why.

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

Why do you never see post for fat and small who are shit in bed.

Oh well maybe one day o-

For some this is fantasy: why be bitter if you're excluded?

I wasn’t crying you silly cunt am getting pissed off with people keep saying am ether pissed off ore crying ore some shit know know know am just asking what other people think if you can’t get you mind Round that then piss off lol don’t know haw many times I have to rite the same thing over and over yet you still don’t get it I asking a question that’s it can you understand that now ow and I have met people off of here so wtf do I have to cry about lol forgot can’t ask questions on here with out someone thinking thy now haw you feel lol joke

You realise you don't have universal appeal right? You do realise people will have preferences that exclude you right? You do realise being a cry baby because your sense of entitlement is not met I'd unattractive right?

Seeing you've started this thread my questions are rhetorical. "

Gloucester

"I’m not gym fit , I’m not the best looking and I’m not hung like a donkey !

You can get to meet women here "

Your attitude is really attractive

London

"In all fairness have you ever seen a ladies profile that states must be of average to poor intellect, preferably a bit ugly, obese preferred and hung like a church mouse is front of the queue? no you don’t see many then Egan you don’t see that meany that just ask to meet nice guy that average ether

This is probably because most single women don't state a body/cock size preference! You only notice the ones that piss you off because they have stated a preference that isn't you. And by your thinking, the ripped, gym bods are hypocrites if they are asking to meet a bbw! Different people are attracted to different people. Also, this site is used to fulfill fantasises so ya know, suck it up n get on with your own shit instead of whining about something ya can do sod all about, it is very unbecoming!"

London

"The thing is OP - you asked for people's thoughts on a fairly ridiculous statement you made in which you suggested people were being hypocritical for having a preference and which inferred that people are only allowed to be attracted to people with a similar body shape to themselves.

Now people have expressed those thoughts you don't appear to like it because they disagree with you and have pointed out, quite rightly, that people are entitled to whatever preference they like - if you can't take people disagreeing with you then perhaps you should think more carefully before posting a thread based on misconception and misunderstanding "

Could you please desist posting sensible responses: you're raising the tone!

"It’s not hypocritical, guess it’s just down to preference, and the fairer sex hold the power in the scene. I do find it funny though."

Do you find it funny when fit women are with fat men?

"The thing is OP - you asked for people's thoughts on a fairly ridiculous statement you made in which you suggested people were being hypocritical for having a preference and which inferred that people are only allowed to be attracted to people with a similar body shape to themselves.

Now people have expressed those thoughts you don't appear to like it because they disagree with you and have pointed out, quite rightly, that people are entitled to whatever preference they like - if you can't take people disagreeing with you then perhaps you should think more carefully before posting a thread based on misconception and misunderstanding

Could you please desist posting sensible responses: you're raising the tone! "

all I did was ask one thing if you can’t get that then get of here All ready only person needs suck anything up is you mate

Gloucester

"It’s not hypocritical, guess it’s just down to preference, and the fairer sex hold the power in the scene. I do find it funny though.

Do you find it funny when fit women are with fat men?"

Love a fat man! They are such value for money...

Could you please desist posting sensible responses: you're raising the tone! all I did was ask one thing if you can’t get that then get of here All ready only person needs suck anything up is you mate "

I read that twice and still not sure what it says

Could you please desist posting sensible responses: you're raising the tone! all I did was ask one thing if you can’t get that then get of here All ready only person needs suck anything up is you mate

I read that twice and still not sure what it says"

I am thick though

"It’s not hypocritical, guess it’s just down to preference, and the fairer sex hold the power in the scene. I do find it funny though.

Do you find it funny when fit women are with fat men?"

my other half is better looking then me so much pepole ask haw am with her

Could you please desist posting sensible responses: you're raising the tone! all I did was ask one thing if you can’t get that then get of here All ready only person needs suck anything up is you mate

I am thick though"

am my god so funny

Weybridge

"I’m not gym fit , I’m not the best looking and I’m not hung like a donkey !

You can get to meet women here

Your attitude is really attractive "

Thank you

Do you find it funny when fit women are with fat men? my other half is better looking then me so much pepole ask haw am with her "

Oh, so it's ok for you to bat out of your league, but not the women on here.

I am thick though am my god so funny "

He knows loads about broccoli.

By *ogisticalBigManMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

Love a fat man! They are such value for money... "

If only I was a little older. I might stand a chance. The rest of your profile I meet

Do you find it funny when fit women are with fat men? my other half is better looking then me so much pepole ask haw am with her

Oh, so it's ok for you to bat out of your league, but not the women on here. "

so I have to say it Egan surprise there rite I never said you couldn’t did I I just asked why a lot of women are asking for 6pack donkey dicks that was all so we’re did all this other shit come from for fuck sack people on here just want to start I swear if I have say it one more time going to die

Could you please desist posting sensible responses: you're raising the tone! all I did was ask one thing if you can’t get that then get of here All ready only person needs suck anything up is you mate "

You asked one thing yes I get that, so have no need to "get off here" - the problem seems to be that you don't appear to like the answers you got to your one thing you asked - and I've yet to see anything to back up your claims that "most women" look for "fit, hung" guys - or any reason why people should not be able to have preferences about who they meet?

Do you find it funny when fit women are with fat men? my other half is better looking then me so much pepole ask haw am with her

Oh, so it's ok for you to bat out of your league, but not the women on here. so I have to say it Egan surprise there rite I never said you couldn’t did I I just asked why a lot of women are asking for 6pack donkey dicks that was all so we’re did all this other shit come from for fuck sack people on here just want to start I swear if I have say it one more time going to die "

Easy tiger

Oh, so it's ok for you to bat out of your league, but not the women on here. so I have to say it Egan surprise there rite I never said you couldn’t did I I just asked why a lot of women are asking for 6pack donkey dicks that was all so we’re did all this other shit come from for fuck sack people on here just want to start I swear if I have say it one more time going to die "

The answer is, because they can ask for who they want and they might well be getting it. You may think they don't have any right to ask for something you obviously think is way out if their league, but they don't. Good for them, I say.

I'm available if any mature women want. Don't mind curvy either

You asked one thing yes I get that, so have no need to "get off here" - the problem seems to be that you don't appear to like the answers you got to your one thing you asked - and I've yet to see anything to back up your claims that "most women" look for "fit, hung" guys - or any reason why people should not be able to have preferences about who they meet?

"

look only thing that I don’t like is that you saying am saying people can’t have a preferences when that’s not true haven’t said anything like that

Leeds

You do know if you dont like a post you can just move on right??...

Just you seem tense..

Actually that isn't what you asked originally at all - what you said originally was this:

Which is somewhat different from asking why a lot of women ask for fit/hung men (even though "a lot" is not actually the case "some" would be more accurate)

Gloucester

Love a fat man! They are such value for money...

If only I was a little older. I might stand a chance. The rest of your profile I meet "

You sound lovely!

Curiosity is killing me. Did you get help writing your profile?

Also, if you go all ranty mid-thread, you will find that people will poke the hornets nest.

You started off badly, taled off towards the middle and look like you are going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory when we hit 175...

"

look only thing that I don’t like is that you saying am saying people can’t have a preferences when that’s not true haven’t said anything like that "

You called people who look for fit/hung "hypocrites" for having that preference when they don't have that body shape themselves - that sounds very much like you're saying someone can't have that preference to me

I'm fat...I'm not really into fat guys, and prefer muscular men.

That is my preference....I still thinkeep fat guys are lovely! And attractive...they're just not my preference.

Hypocrisy is something different.

Sheffield

"If only I was a little older. I might stand a chance. The rest of your profile I meet

You sound lovely! "

Awww thank you

look only thing that I don’t like is that you saying am saying people can’t have a preferences when that’s not true haven’t said anything like that "

you didnt say they cant have preferences, but you called them hypocrites for having them... though you clearly have a very loose grasp of what the word means.

"

look only thing that I don’t like is that you saying am saying people can’t have a preferences when that’s not true haven’t said anything like that

You called people who look for fit/hung "hypocrites" for having that preference when they don't have that body shape themselves - that sounds very much like you're saying someone can't have that preference to me "

and that’s your opinion

"

You called people who look for fit/hung "hypocrites" for having that preference when they don't have that body shape themselves - that sounds very much like you're saying someone can't have that preference to me "

okay that what you think then fare enuf can’t really be bothered to argue with you not what I was on here for

Gloucester

"I'm fat...I'm not really into fat guys, and prefer muscular men.

That is my preference....I still thinkeep fat guys are lovely! And attractive...they're just not my preference.

Hypocrisy is something different."

I agree with you - and I actually like stocky or overweight.

you didnt say they cant have preferences, but you called them hypocrites for having them... though you clearly have a very loose grasp of what the word means."

no I think I know what world means love thanks got kids and Kobe and all the rest of it if u must know

I agree with you - and I actually like stocky or overweight. "

We're all fancied by someone...I think the OP is a little unsure about the definition of hypocrisy tbh

We're all fancied by someone...I think the OP is a little unsure about the definition of hypocrisy tbh "

it is a situation in which someone pretends to believe something that they do not really believe, or that is the opposite of what they do or say at another time know don’t know anything do I mate

Sheffield

On the whole topic of this thread. As a self proclaimed "swamp donkey" I get people aren't gonna be flocking in their thousands to me.

I just look at the next profile (and the next and the next and so on).

If I think I stand a remote chance I may message.

If it bothers anyone that much then like Robbie Williams once sang "If you can't a girl but your best friend can it's time to move your body"

We're all fancied by someone...I think the OP is a little unsure about the definition of hypocrisy tbh "

Hippocrazy is what he means. When a big lass punches above her weight

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I'm not attracted to overweight men yet I'm overweight myself, that doesn't make me a hypocrite, it just means I want to fuck someone I'm attracted to.

"On the whole topic of this thread. As a self proclaimed "swamp donkey" I get people aren't gonna be flocking in their thousands to me.

If it bothers anyone that much then like Robbie Williams once sang "If you can't a girl but your best friend can it's time to move your body""

You have charisma and charm

We're all fancied by someone...I think the OP is a little unsure about the definition of hypocrisy tbh

Hippocrazy is what he means. When a big lass punches above her weight "

I'm ok then. I may be 16 stone but my partner is 6ft 8 and 17 stone.

Not this shite again. Who cares what other people are looking for, leave them to it, not like it affects you. Do skinny people only have to meet skinny people, fat people fat etc ? My FB is very gym fit but prefers chunky larger guys to gym fit guys with 6 packs. Is this not allowed as it's the reverse of your scenario ?

We're all fancied by someone...I think the OP is a little unsure about the definition of hypocrisy tbh it is a situation in which someone pretends to believe something that they do not really believe, or that is the opposite of what they do or say at another time know don’t know anything do I mate "

Sorry...your post is very hard to read. A hypocrite is someone who claims to have certain beliefs/morals but doesn't uphold them.

Finding someone who's a different body shape than yourself attractive doesn't make someone a hypocrite matey.

If you know what the word means, best not to use it when it's not applicable eh?

Hippocrazy is what he means. When a big lass punches above her weight "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People on here are welcome to have their preferences, including you op. You may interpret the desired group that is desired (I assume that you are not in it) in a particular way but some would just that maybe you are feeling hard done by. In any event, you need to let others learn in their own ways.

We're all fancied by someone...I think the OP is a little unsure about the definition of hypocrisy tbh it is a situation in which someone pretends to believe something that they do not really believe, or that is the opposite of what they do or say at another time know don’t know anything do I mate "

no, thats not what it means.

Gloucester

"On the whole topic of this thread. As a self proclaimed "swamp donkey" I get people aren't gonna be flocking in their thousands to me.

If it bothers anyone that much then like Robbie Williams once sang "If you can't a girl but your best friend can it's time to move your body""

You know, genuine confidence in a man is the sexiest thing ever. It transcends looks by and large- no pun intended.

To give an example, and this was before your time, but Robbie Coltrane in his role as a criminal psychologist in "Cracker" was one of the sexiest guys ever on TV. xx

Gloucester

If it bothers anyone that much then like Robbie Williams once sang "If you can't a girl but your best friend can it's time to move your body"

You have charisma and charm "

This 100%

As far as i'm concerned we all have different wants and preferences and that's how it should be.

Going back to the OP's post though, i must say there is something in the post that i have noticed a lot when i read couple's profiles. The Gym Fit and over 8 or 10 inches is a very common preference to find in couple's profiles. One thing that a very large percentage of those profiles also share in common, is the couple's in question have no meet vari's either.

Just an observation, that's all.

" so I have to say it Egan surprise there rite I never said you couldn’t did I I just asked why a lot of women are asking for 6pack donkey dicks that was all so we’re did all this other shit come from for fuck sack people on here just want to start I swear if I have say it one more time going to die "

You want to know why?

Because they can

It's personal choice!

Why do you care?

And surprisingly some 6 pack donkey dick owning men like fat old women. A fact for which I'm eternally grateful and slightly confused by

Sheffield

"

You have charisma and charm

This 100% "

I thank ya both from the bottom of my swampy heart

"Not this shite again. Who cares what other people are looking for, leave them to it, not like it affects you. Do skinny people only have to meet skinny people, fat people fat etc ? My FB is very gym fit but prefers chunky larger guys to gym fit guys with 6 packs. Is this not allowed as it's the reverse of your scenario ?"

I'm as deep as a very deep thing if you can break through the ice first

By *is vixen at playCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

All about supply and demand, along with personal preference. Everyone is different and looking for different things. We can all choose to to see and refuse who we like. Yes some have more options and can be more selective but thats just the way is. G

"

You called people who look for fit/hung "hypocrites" for having that preference when they don't have that body shape themselves - that sounds very much like you're saying someone can't have that preference to me and that’s your opinion "

Not an opinion at all - is an observation based on your words in your opening post

Either way at the end of the day, what it all boils down to is individual preference and THAT and that alone is the answer to your question

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

It's called opposites attract, and works both ways, plenty of gym fit guys who prefer the more rubensque woman, my FB is one of them!

Weybridge

"As far as i'm concerned we all have different wants and preferences and that's how it should be.

Going back to the OP's post though, i must say there is something in the post that i have noticed a lot when i read couple's profiles. The Gym Fit and over 8 or 10 inches is a very common preference to find in couple's profiles. One thing that a very large percentage of those profiles also share in common, is the couple's in question have no meet vari's either.

Just an observation, that's all."

Wow what a horrible thread I don't message anyone on here anymore but when I did firstly I would read the bit of sub txt might say BBC fit young etc I don't fit into these categories so don't even look at profile as I'm not what they are looking for!

I would then look at profile and see if they were looking for the same as me again if not pass by it seems strange anyone would complain about this would they sleep with anyone no matter what?

Some people like thin partners some curvaceous some tall some short it's all about respecting others choices if you don't respect what someone else wants you really shouldn't be on a site like this or any site tbh in my personal opinion

Munters should meet munters. Know your place people!!