FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wasting time or

Wasting time or

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What’s the key to success on here?

It seems to be endless messaging of females with very little in return. I appreciate us animalistic men are far more active in the pursuit of sexual experiences than that of our female counterparts but surly I’m doing something wrong to get virtually nothing back in return for my efforts.

I’ve tailored messages expressing interests in a desired girls interests as oppose to copy and paste inboxes. I appreciate I’ve got little in terms of authentication from other members but you have to start somewhere.

In short I’m no oil painting but far from being beaten with a branch from the ugly tree so are there any tips to get going ?

Thoughts you naughty bastards ?

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you could just say you only want to meet single women without saying "No I don’t want to bang you in front of your weird partner I seem to get asked that a lot.."...seems unnecessarily rude bearing in mind the site you joined...

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

You've not asked for actual profile advice, so I can't give it.

But contradictory lines, singling out the majority of women on here won't help

"Thoughts you naughty bastards"

Yeah, go to clubs, forget messaging the ladies on here until you have met them in some form of club setting.

I got told the other day, that it's 75% guys 5% ladies and 20% couples. So single guys have got almost no hope.

The No3 Club is in Chorley. I've never been, read the reviews and see if they do any socials or newbies nights and take it from there.

Good luck!

By *tonMessCouple  over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Id not bother messaging so much

Join in with the forums or chatrooms

Find a local social

Try a club

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"What’s the key to success on here?"

If I told you, I'd have to kill you

"What’s the key to success on here?

It seems to be endless messaging of females with very little in return. I appreciate us animalistic men are far more active in the pursuit of sexual experiences than that of our female counterparts but surly I’m doing something wrong to get virtually nothing back in return for my efforts.

I’ve tailored messages expressing interests in a desired girls interests as oppose to copy and paste inboxes. I appreciate I’ve got little in terms of authentication from other members but you have to start somewhere.

In short I’m no oil painting but far from being beaten with a branch from the ugly tree so are there any tips to get going ?

Thoughts you naughty bastards ?

X

"

Take a cow to market swap it for magic beans plant them hey presto the story is written

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

If I told you, I'd have to kill you "

are

you one of those naughty bastards like???

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Put on a skirt and go to a bi-night..LOADS of attention from men and women....bliss..x

You've gone for a certain type on here OP. When someone only likes a certain type, it will make your chances less likely. It may just take you a little longer. But you seem like a good looking guy, from what I can see. You seem to be tailoring your messages, to fit what the females are looking for. I would suggest just being persistent and hoping someone bites. There are also socials that you can go to, so you can mingle a little and get to know some. You may find someone you connect with that way. Good luck lovely

"You've gone for a certain type on here OP. When someone only likes a certain type, it will make your chances less likely. It may just take you a little longer. But you seem like a good looking guy, from what I can see. You seem to be tailoring your messages, to fit what the females are looking for. I would suggest just being persistent and hoping someone bites. There are also socials that you can go to, so you can mingle a little and get to know some. You may find someone you connect with that way. Good luck lovely "

oh heyyyy

"You've gone for a certain type on here OP. When someone only likes a certain type, it will make your chances less likely. It may just take you a little longer. But you seem like a good looking guy, from what I can see. You seem to be tailoring your messages, to fit what the females are looking for. I would suggest just being persistent and hoping someone bites. There are also socials that you can go to, so you can mingle a little and get to know some. You may find someone you connect with that way. Good luck lovely

oh heyyyy"

Hello you

"You've gone for a certain type on here OP. When someone only likes a certain type, it will make your chances less likely. It may just take you a little longer. But you seem like a good looking guy, from what I can see. You seem to be tailoring your messages, to fit what the females are looking for. I would suggest just being persistent and hoping someone bites. There are also socials that you can go to, so you can mingle a little and get to know some. You may find someone you connect with that way. Good luck lovely

oh heyyyy

Hello you "

mwah

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"Put on a skirt and go to a bi-night..LOADS of attention from men and women....bliss..x"

Put on a skirt, be fabulous show photos of yourself being fabulous, and when you do meet someone, be fabulously nice towards them...

[Removed by poster at 14/02/18 02:09:51]

Match.com or plenty of fish maybe a better option key to swinging is sex with other people 3somes, moresomes and much more can you handle that x

[Removed by poster at 14/02/18 02:14:14]

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

If I told you, I'd have to kill you

are

you one of those naughty bastards like???"

Are you a Jawdee in disguise like???

"Thoughts you naughty bastards

Yeah, go to clubs, forget messaging the ladies on here until you have met them in some form of club setting.

I got told the other day, that it's 75% guys 5% ladies and 20% couples. So single guys have got almost no hope.

The No3 Club is in Chorley. I've never been, read the reviews and see if they do any socials or newbies nights and take it from there.

Good luck!"

Wow heavily stacked against us on here. Think clubs way forward. Mind you limited numbers permitted I'm more about one on one than gang bangs

» Add a new message to this topic