FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Forumites social

Forumites social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if the regular forum users ever met up for a social gathering.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Some of them do I think.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

No, there aren't any socials in Manchester, Birmingham or London. None of us have ever met. Ever.

Need to get in with the people in the know lol

"No, there aren't any socials in Manchester, Birmingham or London. None of us have ever met. Ever. "

I sense sarcasm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Need to get in with the people in the know lol"

Or go to the meets and events page.

"No, there aren't any socials in Manchester, Birmingham or London. None of us have ever met. Ever. "

Was Saturday all a dream?

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP have a look at the meet requests and parties section of the forums, organised socials are usually advertised in there.

I always forget to venture into the Meets message board and by the time I realise a social is arranged the guest list is full

Years ago there was a few a year but sadly these ceased

Be so much easier if someone just said yes there are and these are the people who organise it

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

If you’re interested in those that are attended by predominantly forumites there are the Secret Tea Parties and the Lounge Socials. Check their profiles, there are others I know Curymama organises them too

"Be so much easier if someone just said yes there are and these are the people who organise it "

Errrrm did you gloss over my suggestion to go to the meets forum? Perfectly acceptable suggestion I believe.

"Be so much easier if someone just said yes there are and these are the people who organise it "

There is one in Manchester organised, but the list is full. Though there is a reserve list. Check out the meets forums and look for the Manchester Lounge Social x

"Be so much easier if someone just said yes there are and these are the people who organise it

Errrrm did you gloss over my suggestion to go to the meets forum? Perfectly acceptable suggestion I believe. "

Okay okay give a man a chance

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

"Be so much easier if someone just said yes there are and these are the people who organise it

There is one in Manchester organised, but the list is full. Though there is a reserve list. Check out the meets forums and look for the Manchester Lounge Social x "

This is the one I referred to above OP

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Myself and sexy brunette organise the lounge socials. They happen about 3 times a year, the next one being in Manchester in June. It's full already but more than happy to add you to the reserve list

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"No, there aren't any socials in Manchester, Birmingham or London. None of us have ever met. Ever.

Was Saturday all a dream? "

But such a lovely dream.

I'll have another dreamy night at the Sussex social next week too

Wouldn't it just I rarely look there if I'm honest.

Was just thinking I'd like to do something like that on my birthday in July. Sat there on my Jack Jones let down by the entire Forum isnt my idea of fun though if im honest.

You can't expect a simple answer to a simple question on here brother. Unless it's "What's wrong with my profile" Then you'll get your arse handed to you on a plate.

I popped my forum social cherry last year at the STP London, was a great day, fun to put faces to names

Was just thinking I'd like to do something like that on my birthday in July. Sat there on my Jack Jones let down by the entire Forum isnt my idea of fun though if im honest.

You can't expect a simple answer to a simple question on here brother. Unless it's "What's wrong with my profile" Then you'll get your arse handed to you on a plate."

Women

"Myself and sexy brunette organise the lounge socials. They happen about 3 times a year, the next one being in Manchester in June. It's full already but more than happy to add you to the reserve list "

Okay smash my name down

You can't expect a simple answer to a simple question on here brother. Unless it's "What's wrong with my profile" Then you'll get your arse handed to you on a plate.

Women "

Oh dear.. now you've gone and done it Shall I go fetch your gloves and gum shield?

somewhere

"Myself and sexy brunette organise the lounge socials. They happen about 3 times a year, the next one being in Manchester in June. It's full already but more than happy to add you to the reserve list

Okay smash my name down "

Added. To be fair we usually get drop outs especially as it's done so far in advance. Current guestlist is on the loungesocial profile if you want to check it out x

Women

Oh dear.. now you've gone and done it Shall I go fetch your gloves and gum shield?"

Couldn't help myself haha

"Myself and sexy brunette organise the lounge socials. They happen about 3 times a year, the next one being in Manchester in June. It's full already but more than happy to add you to the reserve list

Okay smash my name down

Added. To be fair we usually get drop outs especially as it's done so far in advance. Current guestlist is on the loungesocial profile if you want to check it out x"

I'll try and find it

By *arlo82Couple  over a year ago

the gym and random places

I organise Newcastle and darlo socials... you could road trip

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Yes there are Manchester, Birmingham and tea party ones that I know.

Sometimes a nocturnal one but not often.

How do I find the lounge profile. I searched the name and nothing

Half of me wants to put my name down.. the other half is concerned I may get punched in the face if I went

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

There is one in Manchester organised, but the list is full. Though there is a reserve list. Check out the meets forums and look for the Manchester Lounge Social x "

If you're organising the meal after and Bladey is our tour guide, I'll take a few sandwiches to scoff on the trek

"No, there aren't any socials in Manchester, Birmingham or London. None of us have ever met. Ever.

Was Saturday all a dream?

But such a lovely dream.

I'll have another dreamy night at the Sussex social next week too "

It was a great dream

"I organise Newcastle and darlo socials... you could road trip "

Who goes to them

Shrewsbury

"How do I find the lounge profile. I searched the name and nothing

"

Meets normally.

"Half of me wants to put my name down.. the other half is concerned I may get punched in the face if I went "

Don't leave me on my own man. Get your name down

"Half of me wants to put my name down.. the other half is concerned I may get punched in the face if I went

Don't leave me on my own man. Get your name down"

put social into the forums search box.

Shrewsbury

"Half of me wants to put my name down.. the other half is concerned I may get punched in the face if I went "

Why? Are you dislikable?

I've not hit anyone yet

Spanked maybe

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

There was one in London this past weekend Secret tea party . Whiterabbit runs one most months again around London. Several other clubs where forum people meet up.

Only one I found was from someone called clitmuncher

You can't expect a simple answer to a simple question on here brother. Unless it's "What's wrong with my profile" Then you'll get your arse handed to you on a plate."

What’s wrong with my profile?

Okay smash my name down

Added. To be fair we usually get drop outs especially as it's done so far in advance. Current guestlist is on the loungesocial profile if you want to check it out x

I'll try and find it "

My place on the guestlist is going up on eBay, let me know if you want a link

I wouldn't be worried about getting hit...I do think that I would be ignored by most judging by the amount I've been blocked by though

There is one in Manchester organised, but the list is full. Though there is a reserve list. Check out the meets forums and look for the Manchester Lounge Social x

If you're organising the meal after and Bladey is our tour guide, I'll take a few sandwiches to scoff on the trek "

lol, next time I’m having a map pre printed with clear directions. And a different restaurant lol x

Well.. I may have made a few enemies in the past.. when I was a bit more delibrately controversial. I know i rub some up the wrong way.

Fuck it.. If my brother from another mother Oreo wants me to go... Put my name down on the reserve list too please, if I'm welcome. With him as a wingman, I'm safe.. He kills Bitches like there's no tomorrow.

somewhere

"

https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/lounge_social

[Removed by poster at 13/02/18 21:18:56]

"Half of me wants to put my name down.. the other half is concerned I may get punched in the face if I went

I wouldn't be worried about getting hit...I do think that I would be ignored by most judging by the amount I've been blocked by though "

I'm not too worried. Just don't want to upset any regulars who do go and hold a grudge.

"Well.. I may have made a few enemies in the past.. when I was a bit more delibrately controversial. I know i rub some up the wrong way.

Fuck it.. If my brother from another mother Oreo wants me to go... Put my name down on the reserve list too please, if I'm welcome. With him as a wingman, I'm safe.. He kills Bitches like there's no tomorrow. "

Why were you deliberately controversial, if you don't mind me asking

No one is getting punched lol

https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/lounge_social"

Can't you bump someone for me?

somewhere

Can't you bump someone for me? "

Oh my god, I can't make it any easier for you! This is a link to the profile. If you want to find the thread put 'Manchester lounge social' in the forum search box. The first rule of getting to a social is being able to do one of these things!

I sense sarcasm "

no total truth

By *rank n BettyCouple  over a year ago

Not meeting

You should try Swingfields - we met loads of forumites there

B x

"It's full already but more than happy to add you to the reserve list "

When you say "full", do you mean "full" full or just "omg-just-tell-the-nutters-we're-full" full?

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Just to hijack the thread...does anyone organise a D/s forumites social? I can’t wait for the next STP (which I shall be booking off work and everything!) but I wouldn’t mind meeting all the kinky buggers I fancy the pants off

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Yes there are Manchester, Birmingham and tea party ones that I know.

Sometimes a nocturnal one but not often."

Reckon it's time for another. Jaydees anyone

"Well.. I may have made a few enemies in the past.. when I was a bit more delibrately controversial. I know i rub some up the wrong way.

Fuck it.. If my brother from another mother Oreo wants me to go... Put my name down on the reserve list too please, if I'm welcome. With him as a wingman, I'm safe.. He kills Bitches like there's no tomorrow.

Why were you deliberately controversial, if you don't mind me asking"

Testing the water, seeing what people's opinions were, asking difficult and deep questions.

My bans seemed to come from reaction to the more sarcastic and disparaging comments made by some Forumites. I wouldn't have it. It's not their space to do with as they please, it's for everyone. So the second someone attacked, I'd ramp it up to 11.

I got about 10 bans in a row for those types of situations.

Then asked a bit of a stupid question, one that's not relevant to Fab. It wasn't racist, but it delved down a very deep rabbit hole. I reported myself for it in the end.. got a rather longer ban.

I'm not confrontational as a rule, but I'll react to behaviour I see as offensive. I'm not as gobby in person as I am online.. it's not small man syndrome either.

I'm trying to be much better now. I've matured a little. I'll still delve into the odd deep subject. Still confront shit behaviour.. but if it's escalating, I walk away.

somewhere

"It's full already but more than happy to add you to the reserve list

When you say "full", do you mean "full" full or just "omg-just-tell-the-nutters-we're-full" full?

"

Ha I'm beginning to wonder myself!

Can't you bump someone for me?

Oh my god, I can't make it any easier for you! This is a link to the profile. If you want to find the thread put 'Manchester lounge social' in the forum search box. The first rule of getting to a social is being able to do one of these things! "

You have been helpful thanks. Let's not get stressed though

"Just to hijack the thread...does anyone organise a D/s forumites social? I can’t wait for the next STP (which I shall be booking off work and everything!) but I wouldn’t mind meeting all the kinky buggers I fancy the pants off "

No what are you doing, it's my thread

"Just to hijack the thread...does anyone organise a D/s forumites social? I can’t wait for the next STP (which I shall be booking off work and everything!) but I wouldn’t mind meeting all the kinky buggers I fancy the pants off

No what are you doing, it's my thread "

So are Oreo and I added to the reserves list now?

If you're organising the meal after and Bladey is our tour guide, I'll take a few sandwiches to scoff on the trek "

Lmfao, it was the scenic route.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Can't you bump someone for me? "

I just have

somewhere

"Just to hijack the thread...does anyone organise a D/s forumites social? I can’t wait for the next STP (which I shall be booking off work and everything!) but I wouldn’t mind meeting all the kinky buggers I fancy the pants off

So are Oreo and I added to the reserves list now? "

Yes you are. Even though he's finding it a little hard to find the thread. If you could comment on there it would be most helpful. It's in the meets section, just been bumped

Leeds

Ha! I was still asking about forumites socials! I was merely asking about a different flavour of them

Manchester

If you're organising the meal after and Bladey is our tour guide, I'll take a few sandwiches to scoff on the trek

Lmfao, it was the scenic route. "

I bloody got us there

I put your name down on the thread.

Leeds

I put your name down on the thread. "

Guys, guys...can’t we come to a mutually beneficial thread sharing arrangement

By *arlo82Couple  over a year ago

the gym and random places

"I organise Newcastle and darlo socials... you could road trip

Who goes to them "

Hundreds of people..... you use the forums daily so I'm surprised you haven't saw things advertised

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Would you LIKE to have your arse handyed to you on a plate?

This is fab! All things are possible!

Guys, guys...can’t we come to a mutually beneficial thread sharing arrangement "

Watch it you!

Would you LIKE to have your arse handyed to you on a plate?

This is fab! All things are possible! "

Hmmm not particularly.. it's not that attractive and I'm rather fond of it where it is thankyou

Prestonish

I bloody got us there "

Eventually!! I was late and I was still there well before you lot!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

The Welsh nutters.... erm,.... I mean forumites meet regularly, if you take a look at the Welsh forum its awash with different types of socials.

I bloody got us there

Eventually!! I was late and I was still there well before you lot! "

Guess who's on the social list haha

This

Disclaimer; DO NOT READ MY VERIS!

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

thurrock Essex

Do they av these social meet ups around essex .

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I bloody got us there "

I think Stevie Wonder would have eventually as well

Manchester

I bloody got us there

Eventually!! I was late and I was still there well before you lot! "

Yes but only with my guidance and 10 phone calls

I bloody got us there

Yes but only with my guidance and 10 phone calls "

Hi gorgeous

Leeds

Guys, guys...can’t we come to a mutually beneficial thread sharing arrangement

Watch it you! "

I’m down with watching...

Manchester

I bloody got us there

Hi gorgeous "

Giggles

"Do they av these social meet ups around essex ."

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/725497

I bloody got us there

Hi gorgeous

Giggles "

M

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

It's all happening in the Southwest...not!

Manchester

"It's all happening in the Southwest...not!

"

Read trip

We would love to go on a forum social and meet some of you crazy lot but never have a weekend free and they always seem to be at weekends...it’s not fair!!!

Geeky x

Read trip "

It's the only way everywhere is far

Manchester

Read trip

It's the only way everywhere is far "

Some are more appealing than others though

Prestonish

I bloody got us there

Yes but only with my guidance and 10 phone calls "

Not the point! Still beat you!

Manchester

I bloody got us there

Not the point! Still beat you! "

Every man and his dog beat us but the party couldn't start without us

Read trip

It's the only way everywhere is far

Some are more appealing than others though "

There is that

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"

This is a great idea. The bdsm threads were really popular (until mass forum bans and timeouts kind of killed the activity for a while. Allegedly )

A mass social attended by Fab Forum users?

My own little personal slice of hell!

» Add a new message to this topic